This topic is closed

Rebel's are quiet?

22 Replies
Gadheras
10 October, 2017, 6:51 PM UTC

Trentos said:

Gadheras said:

Well I got no "cheating 'end-of-days' friends", so yeah I took that as a insult. And I see no reason why we can't critique Plarium for the right reasons. The only threads I been responsible for closing down is threads I started myself and Plarium didn't like tbh.

Start your own threads if you have a beef with Plarium rather than try to get involved in a topic you have little knowledge of. Nobody is debating 'hack' vs 'account sharing' so you have no more to add.

As for my 'end-of-days' comment, that is still relevant. If you see a problem, which you've have clearly articulated you are aware of in other online games, do you do the right thing? Or join the herd? I do not accept using a vulnerability is above board. You do. There is no need to debate this. We come from different places, were brought up differently, and as such have different morals. However, I chose to take the high moral ground, and you the low. Your continued attempts to impose your immoral views on the community should be seen as spam

There you go again, you don't know me, you make assumptions. If no one is debating hack vs account sharing anylonger, then why is people asking for Plarium to make things right? If what happened is due to account sharing then Plarium got no reason to make things right. It sa player issue, not a Plarium issue. 

I haven't imposed any immoral views on anyone. By stating before, and no again. Knowing where people coming from doing such, doesn't make me agree or aprove. For someone claiming to take a high ground moraly, your insults sure hang low.
UTC +2:00
Oracle
10 October, 2017, 7:51 PM UTC

There is no point in commenting only to have the topic locked and deleted for no reason. 

These forum is going to die like the TD forum did.  

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 October, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

This thread is closed. The reasons are:

1. The final reply was already given for several times in defferent threads. One of them: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/75066_plarium-on-the--frenzie-hack-------/?post=393091

2. As you can see on the example of this thread, the discussion of this case on Forum leads to breaking of its rules, namely 1.1 c, 3.1, 3.2.

Even though this thread is created in Tavern, it doesn't mean that Forum rules can be broken here.

Community Manager
1725196 users registered; 43576 topics; 271663 posts; our newest member:Artur xxx