WhenI upgraded a gate my castle defence went down instead of up

What the hell is plarium up to?

we are spending money only to be stolen by having the opposite effect

this game is getting very frustrating
UTC +7:00
Juglar del Viento
20 July, 2017, 7:46 AM UTC

Lord Nazb

please contact suppor and send a tickett in this link: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

they will check ur account and see what has happened

hope u can solve ur issue

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Ichezis
20 July, 2017, 8:04 AM UTC

nazb said:

WhenI upgraded a gate my castle defence went down instead of up

What the hell is plarium up to?

we are spending money only to be stolen by having the opposite effect

this game is getting very frustrating

Greetings m'lord!

It went up in my case. Did you try refreshing the page / app? Did you put on the Dragon Stone earlier which just expired? Because when the Dragon Stone with the Castle Defense Bonus expires, it may look like it dropped but you actually had it boosted all the time. 

Otherwise, follow the advice from Juglar del Viento.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Limad
20 July, 2017, 5:39 PM UTC

Having lower castle defence is actually a good thing, if you think about it. Every day I login I make sure to firescroll the leaders of all the top leagues. Then I wait until they try to raid me and I delete all my lvl 5 walls before the raids hit and I leave out my 5 - 100 mil defence to get more pvp. Then I build my walls up to lvl 5 again and rinse and repeat. This sort of smart behaviour is rife on this server. 

Hola!
UTC -12:00
brunsonthomas
20 July, 2017, 5:42 PM UTC
Limad said:

Having lower castle defence is actually a good thing, if you think about it. Every day I login I make sure to firescroll the leaders of all the top leagues. Then I wait until they try to raid me and I delete all my lvl 5 walls before the raids hit and I leave out my 5 - 100 mil defence to get more pvp. Then I build my walls up to lvl 5 again and rinse and repeat. This sort of smart behaviour is rife on this server. 

An interesting way to get PVP. Is it worth all the expense of building and destroying your walls daily? Are you going to use the same strategy on the more expensive level 10 walls?
UTC +5:00
Limad
20 July, 2017, 6:53 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Limad said:

An interesting way to get PVP. Is it worth all the expense of building and destroying your walls daily? Are you going to use the same strategy on the more expensive level 10 walls?
Yes, I will maintain this approach. Probably for life. 
Hola!
UTC -12:00
RandomDrop
22 July, 2017, 8:12 AM UTC

When does plarium plan to fix this issue with the bottom tower?
UTC +7:00
Oracle
24 July, 2017, 8:24 AM UTC

I am not sure if the looks are intended. But I hope the CM will forward these to developers to consider changing it. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
24 July, 2017, 8:25 AM UTC

RandomDrop said:

When does plarium plan to fix this issue with the bottom tower?

Hello.

The feedback regarding Walls and Tower design has been forwarded to devs.

But I don't have any ETA on when it will be changed.
Community Manager
1725323 users registered; 43169 topics; 271685 posts; our newest member:Rauhaar