Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 13, 2017, 08:2506/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 08:29(edited)
03/01/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Lords, let me clarify this situation. 

Yes, it's true that in the Offer you see the number of points for payment in USD. However, when you go to the Bank and choose the currency you're going to use, the appropriate number of points in displayed there and you're aware of this new number. Please, be attentive. 

The 'fine print' comes to life....

Please buy more to verify this.....

You don't have to buy an Offer in oder to find out its cost. If you go to the Bank and after the currency conversion Offer became less attractive, you can change your mind. 

Jun 13, 2017, 08:2806/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 08:28(edited)
03/01/16

Sculptor said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Yes, it's true that in the Offer you see the number of points for payment in USD. However, when you go to the Bank and choose the currency you're going to use, the appropriate number of points in displayed there and you're aware of this new number. Please, be attentive. 

Please be attentive to TELL THAT IN ADVANCE and not when u chose an offer you change it afterwards without any warning in advance.

As Plarium you would be wise to change this asap!

What the Law Says About Fraud

Laws against fraud vary from state to state, and can be criminal or civil in nature. Criminal fraud requires criminal intent on the part of the perpetrator, and is punishable by fines or imprisonment. Civil fraud, on the other hand, applies more broadly to circumstances where bad-faith is usually involved, and where the penalties are meant to punish the perpetrator and put the victim back in the same position before the fraud took place.

While the exact wording of fraud charges varies among state and federal laws. the essential elements needed to prove a fraud claim in general include: (1) a misrepresentation of a material fact; (2) by a person or entity who knows or believes it to be false; (3) to a person or entity who justifiably relies on the misrepresentation; and (4) actual injury or loss resulting from his or her reliance.

Most states require that each element be proven with "particularity" -- meaning that each and every element must be separately proven for a fraud charge to stand.

Every point of those 4 is allready proven.

All information about Offer is available for you before purchase on different steps. You can make a decision about purchasing an Offer anytime you want, if you don't like the conditions of currency conversion. 

Jun 13, 2017, 17:5906/13/17

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

You don't have to buy an Offer in oder to find out its cost. If you go to the Bank and after the currency conversion Offer became less attractive, you can change your mind. 

I made my choice a long time ago, after issue with an offer i tried to buy. I will never give Plarium a chance to try to get my monies again.

"Fine print", "disclosures on separate pages", "keep trying until you see something you want to spend money on", "you can win sapphires", "but you do not need to play tournements to enjoy the game", "but the game is 'balanced'"... did I leave anything out??? Maybe I could be a mod or CM..... NOT.

You probably left something out, they are all lying, cheating and stealing bunch of greedy corporate misfits at plarium. So there is a lot of things you could write down here.

But I'll get banned now probably. Because when we do things they don't like that is the way they do it. But they think they don't need to answer to the players. A god complex they call that. Well I won't pay these criminals anymore.
Jun 14, 2017, 09:3306/14/17
10/31/14

Sculptor said:

You probably left something out, they are all lying, cheating and stealing bunch of greedy corporate misfits at plarium. So there is a lot of things you could write down here.

But I'll get banned now probably. Because when we do things they don't like that is the way they do it. But they think they don't need to answer to the players. A god complex they call that. Well I won't pay these criminals anymore.

Users don't get banned for feedback. Although constructive feedback is a lot more preferred compared to negative nonconstructive feedback. We value all forms of feedback. 

Moderators are not here to ban users, but their primary concern is to promote activity in the forum, and banning users is not going to promote activity. 

You're also entitled to your opinion, and every single opinion is valued, and forwarded to developers and management. 

The only players that are banned, are those who don't follow forum rules, even after being warned about their action. Spammers, are given infinite ban without notification. Players that slide out of line are normally given hrs to 31 days ban. But these can be withdrawn by Oberon provided that they show willingness to change. 

So feel free to provide, constructive positive feedback. in these manner

I hate X, because of Y. 

Jun 14, 2017, 22:4306/14/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

Sculptor said:

Users don't get banned for feedback. Although constructive feedback is a lot more preferred compared to negative nonconstructive feedback. We value all forms of feedback. 

Moderators are not here to ban users, but their primary concern is to promote activity in the forum, and banning users is not going to promote activity. 

I beg to differ. There been times in the past where banning users of the forum lead to royal shitstorms in regards of response and activity :p
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 15, 2017, 23:1606/15/17
10/04/13

Sculptor said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

I made my choice a long time ago, after issue with an offer i tried to buy. I will never give Plarium a chance to try to get my monies again.

"Fine print", "disclosures on separate pages", "keep trying until you see something you want to spend money on", "you can win sapphires", "but you do not need to play tournements to enjoy the game", "but the game is 'balanced'"... did I leave anything out??? Maybe I could be a mod or CM..... NOT.

Complaints will not be tolerated.  Off to the gulags with you!!! (jk)