This topic is closed

troop production

3 Replies
brookrun
24 May, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
have been trying to build infantry , the counter says they are being produced , they are not showing up in my keep
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 3:59 PM UTC

Hello, what level of Catacombs do you have?

After the certain Level Units are automatically sent to Catacombs once trained: https://www.screencast.com/t/EIiiVNsxSO

UTC +2:00
brookrun
24 May, 2017, 9:41 PM UTC
their not going there either , have tried building them from other buildings also , also tried relocateing my sentry house  ... should have built around 3k troops ... over the past 3 days ...  catacombs are at level 23  .... i have resorted to pulling my infantry out if the beacons that my league holds ...
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 May, 2017, 9:07 AM UTC
brookrun said:

their not going there either , have tried building them from other buildings also , also tried relocateing my sentry house  ... should have built around 3k troops ... over the past 3 days ...  catacombs are at level 23  .... i have resorted to pulling my infantry out if the beacons that my league holds ...
Are you sure you weren't attacked?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1659891 users registered; 33380 topics; 252050 posts; our newest member:xyliak33