This topic is closed

Growing while your castle is Sieged

13 Replies
intimateaddictions
20 April, 2017, 3:48 AM UTC
OK you have been besieged and you can't break it and no friends or league help. What are the functions that you are able to do? Can you farm, do your BG or quests, upgrade, train troops, move your castle buy packs or sapphires? Or are you just helpless?
Bianca
UTC +8:00
Knightmare
20 April, 2017, 4:16 AM UTC

If I am not mistaken you can be able to do most things in a normal function. But someone should come by and confirm that.

We know each other? Since there is someone who I know under heavy siege by a turd next door and since their league isn't doing a thing about it, I am just keeping watch, since I have already broken a couple already.


Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Oracle
20 April, 2017, 7:45 AM UTC

You can continue to play as normal. When sieged all functions are available to you. You can raid, do BG, upgrade, train troops, move your castle buy packs or sapphires and more. 

There only thing you are unable to do is to engage offensive attacks to your cattle. 

All offensive actions directed to your cattle engage with the the defense/offense of the person who have sieged you. my advice leave the siege. Its a guaranteed protection against most attacks. 

the only problem is that the person will take gold or iron from your cattle at intervals. between 0.4 K and 10K gold or Iron. which is not bad to pay for all those proection

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
intimateaddictions
20 April, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC
Oracle said:


You can continue to play as normal. When sieged all functions are available to you. You can raid, do BG, upgrade, train troops, move your castle buy packs or sapphires and more. 

There only thing you are unable to do is to engage offensive attacks to your cattle. 

All offensive actions directed to your cattle engage with the the defense/offense of the person who have sieged you. my advice leave the siege. Its a guaranteed protection against most attacks. 

the only problem is that the person will take gold or iron from your cattle at intervals. between 0.4 K and 10K gold or Iron. which is not bad to pay for all those proection


Bianca
UTC +8:00
Nemanja
20 April, 2017, 9:53 AM UTC

My Lords and Ladies,

most players consider annoying their castles in fire on map look scale.

Besides that and small loose in res there is no other miss-effects made by siege. 
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
intimateaddictions
20 April, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC
Thank you great Oracle, that is just what I wanted to hear. I am some what of a new player but I am very ambitious and a thinker. (smart) Everyone I know and have seen except one player fears bigger stronger players and being besieged. Great fighters use their opponents strength against them but you need to know how to do it. This post is really to the new players and about being bullied and what you can do to hang in there! I've had level 50 to level 80's do what ever they can because of who they think they are to me but I grew and will continue to grow no matter what because I will not quiet. To the new player; don't give up, upgrade your farms/barns & mines/warehouses, follow the quest and build as many spies as you can to place in your castle, decrease the training time of Pikeman, Paladin, and Archers and build all you can. Never leave your troops outside your catacombs! Do not be afraid to talk other players no matter what their level is, ask all types of questions and learn. Also choose your league wisely, but above all be of honor and integrity and choose those that are the same and you will have great friends and allies. I really have more to say but I do not want to bore listeners. Please anyone feel free to contact me, I an always willing to help. One last thing and this may get me in trouble with others but, it's OK to spend a little money if you have it. Players that are level 60's and above that brag about not spending money to get where they are at, well do the math. : ) To all have fun, I am.
Bianca
UTC +8:00
intimateaddictions
20 April, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC
Nemanja said:

My Lords and Ladies,

most players consider annoying their castles in fire on map look scale.

Besides that and small loose in res there is no other miss-effects made by siege. 

Bianca
UTC +8:00
intimateaddictions
20 April, 2017, 12:40 PM UTC
What in the world are you talking about? I guess thanks for your input?~#&*??? Wow : )
Bianca
UTC +8:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
20 April, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

intimateaddictions said:


Nemanja said:


My Lords and Ladies,

most players consider annoying their castles in fire on map look scale.

Besides that and small loose in res there is no other miss-effects made by siege. 
What in the world are you talking about? I guess thanks for your input?~#&*??? Wow : )

Dear Lady

he is saying that some players dont want his/her castle sieged by the effect it can makes to other players (people can think u are inactive and raid you all days)

well if you are sieged and the sieger has sieged u with a really huge amount of defenses then for u is an advantage as the moment u are protected by his/her army although u had to pay an amount as active fief.

this can allow you to grow and create troops as other lords said being all time protected by that huge army.

in the other hand if the sieger has only left one pike or one archer, my tip is liberate ur self to avoid being raided by people who thinks u are inactive.

hope this can help you and of course please ask all ur doubs here and well all will try to help you.

Regards and good haunting.
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Oracle
20 April, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


intimateaddictions said:


Nemanja said:


My Lords and Ladies,

most players consider annoying their castles in fire on map look scale.

Besides that and small loose in res there is no other miss-effects made by siege. 
What in the world are you talking about? I guess thanks for your input?~#&*??? Wow : )

Dear Lady

he is saying that some players dont want his/her castle sieged by the effect it can makes to other players (people can think u are inactive and raid you all days)

well if you are sieged and the sieger has sieged u with a really huge amount of defenses then for u is an advantage as the moment u are protected by his/her army although u had to pay an amount as active fief.

this can allow you to grow and create troops as other lords said being all time protected by that huge army.

in the other hand if the sieger has only left one pike or one archer, my tip is liberate ur self to avoid being raided by people who thinks u are inactive.

hope this can help you and of course please ask all ur doubs here and well all will try to help you.

Regards and good haunting.

To add to what Juglar and Nemanja said. 

most player out there consider a fief their cattle. These players are very entitled and useful. 

For example

If you are sieged by 20 Mil defense, then raid the entitled players fiefs, he will attack your cattle, and engage with the defense of the seiger. If you time them right, you can refocus the attention given to you by the sieger, back to the fiefer and have them fight each other, which will suit them  right, bullies.


I admire your intelligence. And I know you will find these entitled Fiefers, and use them to liberate your cattle, or those who you will be helping. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
20 April, 2017, 4:36 PM UTC

Oracle said:



You can continue to play as normal. When sieged all functions are available to you. You can raid, do BG, upgrade, train troops, move your castle buy packs or sapphires and more. 

There only thing you are unable to do is to engage offensive attacks to your cattle. 

All offensive actions directed to your cattle engage with the the defense/offense of the person who have sieged you. my advice leave the siege. Its a guaranteed protection against most attacks. 

the only problem is that the person will take gold or iron from your cattle at intervals. between 0.4 K and 10K gold or Iron. which is not bad to pay for all those proection

not so sure you can move your castle if you are under siege - this would have to be tested by someone to confirm but yes all other aspects of game play can be done while under siege - your friends (but not your league) can even fireball your castle to kill your enemy's units

UTC +0:00
intimateaddictions
20 April, 2017, 6:36 PM UTC
Thank you all for your input and help! I'm not besieged yet but the person that is a bully will do so soon because I fight back and hold my own even thought they out troop me. Me my League is totally behind me and will help but I want to go some battles alone and show I can not be broken and will not quit. I have already gone through the worst thing and that is loosing everything but I rebuilt so I'm having fun now! 
Bianca
UTC +8:00
brunsonthomas
20 April, 2017, 7:16 PM UTC
intimateaddictions said:

Thank you all for your input and help! I'm not besieged yet but the person that is a bully will do so soon because I fight back and hold my own even thought they out troop me. Me my League is totally behind me and will help but I want to go some battles alone and show I can not be broken and will not quit. I have already gone through the worst thing and that is loosing everything but I rebuilt so I'm having fun now! 
Commendable spirit but that does not always win. It is better sometimes to ask for help and admit you cannot do it on your own. The smart player knows sometimes it is better to go to cats than fight a bully. They can often be easily distracted or feel the losses incurred outweigh the good feeling of having captured someone far below them in level. Often just a delaying tactic works best. Don't risk it all when you are outnumbered nibble at their toes until they decide to quit or find a better target. You can move your castle and foil an attack seconds before it lands.
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
20 April, 2017, 7:53 PM UTC

intimateaddictions said:


Thank you all for your input and help! I'm not besieged yet but the person that is a bully will do so soon because I fight back and hold my own even thought they out troop me. Me my League is totally behind me and will help but I want to go some battles alone and show I can not be broken and will not quit. I have already gone through the worst thing and that is loosing everything but I rebuilt so I'm having fun now! 

find me in the game I will kill their siege for you!!!


totally can relate i have rebuilt many times :)


btw if you can move your castle while under siege it would break the siege I think I am not really sure though as I haven't tested this theory...someone siege me and I will move and test it ha ha

UTC +0:00
1724825 users registered; 43511 topics; 271519 posts; our newest member:chandradasa1957.wc