What does Stormfall mean to you?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Lord OberonCharacter
Apr 10, 2017, 13:2104/10/17
01/06/15

Games like Stormfall: Age of War can only succeed through the hard work, dedication, and ingenuity of players like you.

Now, we'd like to know your thoughts: how is this game different from the rest? Are there any characteristics unique to Stormfall players?

Leave your comment below - don't be shy! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 10, 2017, 15:4704/10/17
Apr 10, 2017, 15:52(edited)

need patience

stormfall is nt a game has action during the game,you wait the timmer so it is static game ,action appear only when you receive the reports from the battles

mostly spend my time but is nt something speciall to me,be in a group is a good motivitation to come online

win great rewards is another motivitation but i think the more you expect the less funny it is players enjoy when just play whithout expectation

it is a static game so i dont expect action in real time(since anything here has  a timmer and need to wait)
Apr 10, 2017, 16:2904/10/17
03/22/16
Stormfall is a time consumer. The entertainment value comes from the people you meet playing the game. Most of the game is waiting. Waiting for your buildings to finish building or upgrading. Waiting for your building to develop troops you've invested resources in. Waiting for events you wish to compete in to go through the process and be available. Waiting for answers to complicated questions like which Beacon to take, when the Beacons are going to be added to the map, How many troops does it take to defend a Beacon from all enemies. Who can be a trusted Ally or At Peace league and who is going to stab you in the back. Best of all how many spies do you need to find good castles to raid for resources.