Battlegrounds

107 Replies
Stewart_KT1
11 July, 2016, 10:49 PM UTC
Thats not a full pay on a lvl27 BG. That is 535k in res where as the full pay from a 27 is 1.82 mil, or around 360 gollums.
Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
11 July, 2016, 11:02 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:

Thats not a full pay on a lvl27 BG. That is 535k in res where as the full pay from a 27 is 1.82 mil, or around 360 gollums.

I also checked that payout, and something is strange. We don't know how much resources he spent, and this seems to be little higher than he spent.

I had similar situation on maybe level 17 - got payout a little less than I invested.

Does possible that Plarium make "middle" payout?

Becaus, this isn't full payout for sure, but also isn't mini payout. Pity, we can't see date of the report.

UTC +0:00
joe_wortham
20 July, 2016, 4:29 PM UTC

Battlegrounds.   Use to like them, now I'm considering deleting this game.  

Battlegrounds USE to give troops back as part of a payout but not anymore...    

I have spent hundreds of dollars and countless amountsites of hours on this game but now it just feels like Plarium is out just money and not equality in game play.

Takes DAYS to recruise troops that amount to what, 10,000 in power?  Or you can spend an INSANE amount of gems to revive your fallen troops (gems aren't cheap either), or you USE to be able to attack battlegrounds and replenish your army.   But not anymore, right?

It feels like you all are more "take take take" then giving a crap if the players are having fun.  

I had almost 2 million in offense and am now down to 10,000.  My attacks were my own but to now take away a chance to rebuild my army so I can grow more and be more active?  

You'll take the money but be d**ned if you make the game fair or fun for that fact. 

I SERIOUSLY hope you resolve this, or else me and my checking account are going elsewhere.  Somewhere where the company ACTUALLY values a players in game experience and not just they're wallet.

Please right your wrongs....     I'm not the only person upset by this.  

UTC +5:00
Gadheras
20 July, 2016, 5:32 PM UTC

joe_wortham said:

Battlegrounds.   Use to like them, now I'm considering deleting this game.  

Battlegrounds USE to give troops back as part of a payout but not anymore...    

I have spent hundreds of dollars and countless amountsites of hours on this game but now it just feels like Plarium is out just money and not equality in game play.

Takes DAYS to recruise troops that amount to what, 10,000 in power?  Or you can spend an INSANE amount of gems to revive your fallen troops (gems aren't cheap either), or you USE to be able to attack battlegrounds and replenish your army.   But not anymore, right?

It feels like you all are more "take take take" then giving a crap if the players are having fun.  

I had almost 2 million in offense and am now down to 10,000.  My attacks were my own but to now take away a chance to rebuild my army so I can grow more and be more active?  

You'll take the money but be d**ned if you make the game fair or fun for that fact. 

I SERIOUSLY hope you resolve this, or else me and my checking account are going elsewhere.  Somewhere where the company ACTUALLY values a players in game experience and not just they're wallet.

Please right your wrongs....     I'm not the only person upset by this.  

You know that little island far far out in the Pasific? Thats where the people who care lives.

Now, not really want to be mean or anything, but Plarium doesn't care. Their usual response is "Stormfall is a hardcore game, and its not for everyone". Spending cash is optional (easy for them to say, where they play on their own test servers without grasp of actual reality on live ones)...

I don't do BG's havent done in a very long time. I spend my time try catch players with offense out. Then I bask in their tears when I get hate mail saying I made them quit the game, or how Im evil and im on their LIST! Both is nice and I regard it as mission accomplished. There is more to this game than BG's..................

UTC +2:00
Nemanja
20 July, 2016, 7:13 PM UTC

My Lords,

I didn't payed anything during my five years in Stormfall. Strategy and planning is a key for success. 

In other hand, paying for instant development is always an option and there is a price for that.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Nof
27 July, 2016, 11:07 PM UTC

Hi all, I think the point being made is that Plarium have changed the battleground logic without telling the players.

I am also thinking of deleting the game as most of my league are...I agree with Joe and Gadheras.  People will leave and it will effect Plariums pocket as they won't be able to sustain its profitability.  I also call for Plarium to do the right thing and put things right.  They claim nothing has changed, clearly it has or there wouldn't be this upset!!!
UTC +1:00
rej249
24 August, 2016, 7:02 PM UTC

I can't quite figure out BG's..  for a test I sent 1.387 million defense to a level 8 BG, I lost 1 Golem, 1 Demon, 1 Nomad, and 1 Dwarf.   then I sent 384k defense to another level 8 BG, I lost 3 nomads and 2 dwarfs.    

so basically I send a 4 times stronger defense and I lose more.  Shouldn't a stronger army generate fewer loses?  

UTC +7:00
zach-rose11
24 August, 2016, 8:02 PM UTC

So I am down 1,000 paladins, 800 pikemen, 50 great lords,11 necro's and 55 golems and up 57 warlocks......

Obviously I am doing something wrong
UTC +5:00
1662037 users registered; 33515 topics; 252664 posts; our newest member:8001211DDDD