This topic is closed

bg the highest clears everything?

5 Replies
mistico
25 March, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

hi I want to know if you jot down when the highest court (the confrontation) will reset everything ... I mean I mean if I just got the reward from a previous field (the maximum) also clears this ... So before taking the next highest reward I just have to give back what he gave me the highest court (the clash) plus any interest .... thanks for any response

UTC +1:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
26 March, 2017, 12:29 AM UTC
mistico said:

hi I want to know if you jot down when the highest court (the confrontation) will reset everything ... I mean I mean if I just got the reward from a previous field (the maximum) also clears this ... So before taking the next highest reward I just have to give back what he gave me the highest court (the clash) plus any interest .... thanks for any response

Clearing your highest bg level doesn't reset the bank (I think that's what your asking).  You can't get a full payout from your highest level bg, but otherwise it loads the bank like any other. 
UTC +0:00
Oracle
27 March, 2017, 8:42 AM UTC

The ''Bank'' is a commulative account, more like your credit card or cheque account. you keep money in and Bular will pay you kindly. You withdraw more than you have in, bular then gives you less.


My sugesstion, Start monitorign yourBank now, create a log on excel.

To begin start by mulitiplying the ammount the highest Bg bank you have by the the number of days you have loged in and divide it by the number of years you played plus the number of BG you think you did.0

andf put it right back. 

After  years then start doing BG.

Or else you bank will run negative, no matter what 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
28 March, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC
Oracle said:

The ''Bank'' is a commulative account, more like your credit card or cheque account. you keep money in and Bular will pay you kindly. You withdraw more than you have in, bular then gives you less.


My sugesstion, Start monitorign yourBank now, create a log on excel.

To begin start by mulitiplying the ammount the highest Bg bank you have by the the number of days you have loged in and divide it by the number of years you played plus the number of BG you think you did.0

andf put it right back. 

After  years then start doing BG.

Or else you bank will run negative, no matter what 

Oh no you found the secret strategy to win BGs.  :P
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
28 March, 2017, 5:24 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

The ''Bank'' is a commulative account, more like your credit card or cheque account. you keep money in and Bular will pay you kindly. You withdraw more than you have in, bular then gives you less.


My sugesstion, Start monitorign yourBank now, create a log on excel.

To begin start by mulitiplying the ammount the highest Bg bank you have by the the number of days you have loged in and divide it by the number of years you played plus the number of BG you think you did.0

andf put it right back. 

After  years then start doing BG.

Or else you bank will run negative, no matter what 

Oh no you found the secret strategy to win BGs.  :P
glad I learned about bg from you guys that was really confusing ha ha
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
30 March, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

My Lords,

my own experience says that BG bank is cumulative although I don't know the principle... yet.

Proof for this is that after clearing my current highest bg level I received max payout for next 6 lower lvl BG's. 

So, that was my bank at the moment. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
1659323 users registered; 33180 topics; 251662 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger