This topic is closed

BG, Bare assertion Fallacy

80 Replies
djmoody
17 March, 2017, 1:32 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Solidarius said:


Thank you for the reply DJMoody!

I will take your initial advice and won't do BG's other than the reasons that I have stated previous.

I don't believe this "Free"  troop power "trick" exists and I am not one to look for a needle in a haystack





Edit: I deleted some stuff, before I sounded like a child who is mad about bg's/coiners and that was not my intention XD

<3>




The free troop sysstem is version of the old BG cheat bug, before Plarium changed BG system in a major way. Although these time its more complicated, but if you ask arround in game you might hear of it. 

I though will not advice you to use it, as like I say, its based on luck and not on proof. the troops are also not free per say, but some kind of power Vs BG scheme, BG no zero loss method and heavy banking, than only a coiner, or someone with a big wallet can achieve. 

None of that is true either. Why do you continue posting about stuff you don't know anything about.......

- You don't need to coin. 

- It's a completely different system from the old yellow bar system

- It's not based on luck, it works every time. The only element of luck is how much profit you make

- You don't have to bank a thing, so nothing to do with "some kind of power vs BG scheme.... heavy banking......"

I am sure you will take it as a troll of you and post some more disgusting lies about me that you made up in your head. But it's just making sure people aren't lead up the garden path by red herring info, it's difficult enough to work out BG's without being led astray.


Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 March, 2017, 1:52 AM UTC

And as to the rest of the sh1t you posted about me, the following all taken from Mark's post that you referenced....

But hell I never give out help and advice do I ........ shame on you for you post Orcale, shame on you. Not the first time you have slandered me in this forum either. I won't hold my breathe for the needed appology though.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 March, 2017, 1:55 AM UTC

djmoody said:


In the spirit of helping people and continuing your good work.


Lord Mark said:


1. U must have the barns and warehouse full with food, iron and gold.


This is not essential. Don't feel you HAVE to do this. 

You can get resource as part of your payout. There is an urban myth that pays outs in resource drain you bank by a significant multiple of the resource received. IT ISN'T TRUE. Because of the urban myth most players will only do BG's when full of resource, paranoid about losses significant bank.

So getting a bit of resource isn't the end of the world. If you simply want to do a bit of BG'ing but can't max your res don't let it hold you back. 

Clearly if you can raid a bit and fill your warehouses prior to BG'ing you should because all of us want troops not resource so having your troops turned back into resource via BG's is a slightly backward step (but only a very marginal one, given the quantity of resource involved)


Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 March, 2017, 1:56 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Lord Mark said:




2. Activate Paragon.

3. Activate Dragon Stone Boost.

4. Activate 20% off or def boost.


This would be a waste of limited boosts. 

BG payouts are all about loading resource to the average banking value of the target BG and getting your payout. Loading resource is loading resource - it doesn't matter whether you are efficient in the fights or not. In fact being efficient just delays the number of BG's you have to hit before you get paid out (because it slows down the rate of your resource loading).


Only if you are trying to run one of the BG tricks for free troops should you use boosts. And only then if your army is too small to hit the required lvl BG so you need to boost to make it big enough.

Again if your army is only just capable of killing your high level BG's, you might also run them during a tournament to make killing BG's easier and to progress further in the quest using less troops.


Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 March, 2017, 1:58 AM UTC

djmoody said:


The average banking value of a lvl 95 is 94.8m. 

Payouts are randomised around this value. In the old world to approx + or - 17.5%. The variability seems to have gone up to somewhere in the region of +  or - 25% (in rare cases above this).

As the BG's are now loss making most people are signifciantly over banked when they get a payout. This leads most payouts to be at the upper end of the range (as it always tries to give you a good payout if you are over banked).

So in your case Ryu you got exactly what you should have. And you are right his table is wrong (have seen variants of this floating around for a while and there is the Oracle one that is nearly x2 the real values)

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 March, 2017, 1:58 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Lord Mark said:


Saga quest can be done with any kind of units...the force is equal no matter the unit (u can verify with the BG calculator)

When u will do the last SAGA (no matter off or def) u will get the Oberon castle skin.

It is recomanded to attack with low units and get better ones from the quests...but U will wait a long time.



Also urban myth way to do Saga quests.

Saga quests should be done:

a) with the troops you have the biggest bonus on

b) all done at once with the absolute maximum boost you can achieve/are willing to pay for


Fist up couple of things about Saga quests:

- The rewards of Saga quests are calculated exactly equal to the power defending them.

- The contents of each quest are completely even to beastiary / occult / cavalry / infantry - i.e. 25% power in each


If the defence to kill equals the reward they don't sound that much fun. But it is because the calculation was done by Plarium with no lost arts, no boosts. 

Simply with lost arts at lvl 20 (for 40% boost) you are going to make a tidy profit out of your saga quests.

Now with shards, armour, boosts etc etc etc you can make an enormous profit out of them. Even if with average stats, if you get to BG 100 and kill them all in one go you will make approx 3m off and 3m def profit.

So now your know. Killing saga quests is all about killing them efficiently for the minimum troop loss you can, so you make the most profit.

If you want to go super efficient then add legendaries in a number whose losses will round down to zero in the battle calc (free boost to your troops - but recommended only for those that understand the raid battle mechanics).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
djmoody
17 March, 2017, 2:01 AM UTC

That is just hints and tips on BG's that I have provided in just

1 thread

and remember I didn't choose the thread, its one you referenced in your post as an example of what a "bad" person I am. 

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
17 March, 2017, 2:08 AM UTC

Please all, stop stooping down to his level, all you'll get is rug burns on your chest....

Let him troll his nonsense without regard...

*edit*

Perhaps the mods need to wake up a bit as this thread should have removed for such nonsense. Lets not go from one extreme to the other....

UTC +0:00
Oracle
17 March, 2017, 8:03 AM UTC

djmoody said:


And as to the rest of the sh1t you posted about me, the following all taken from Mark's post that you referenced....

But hell I never give out help and advice do I ........ shame on you for you post Orcale, shame on you. Not the first time you have slandered me in this forum either. I won't hold my breathe for the needed appology though.

Its a good thing you are not going to hold your breath, I am not going to apologize.

If trying to come up with a different theory about BG makes me a bad person, disrespectful or whatever, if trying to disprove a theory that evryone belives to be true, without prove to validate such a believe, and contest for such.

One thing is clear, more and more people are quitting playing BG, because the methods we have, are not fruitful.

  

I have one objectives, to understand BGs, if that makes me a bad person, then I will rather be ten times a bad person.


If posting and saying there is a method of getting 50 mil troops, and not saying how, makes you a hero, and you are proud of being such a hero, then carry on Sir. Because I will never join your path. 


Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
17 March, 2017, 9:59 AM UTC

roadstar Pitbull said:


Please all, stop stooping down to his level, all you'll get is rug burns on your chest....

Let him troll his nonsense without regard...

*edit*

Perhaps the mods need to wake up a bit as this thread should have removed for such nonsense. Lets not go from one extreme to the other....

A good leader can engage in a debate frankly and thoroughly, knowing that at the end he and the other side must be closer, and thus emerge stronger. You don't have that idea when you are arrogant, superficial, and uninformed. Literacy is a bridge from misery to hope.

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Solidarius
17 March, 2017, 8:08 PM UTC

Oracle said:


BiohazarD said:


Perhaps your bank was negative when you started.  If you don't keep track of your bank it's impossible to know where you're at.  If you got a big payout then stopped doing bgs for a few months, then when you started again you'd have to load the res back in before you could get another payout.  So unless you kept track of what you gained in the previous run you would think you'd lost troops when you'd actually just repaid your previous win.  

The is no logic in any of what you say.

What Bank, Plarium has not in any ways admitted to the fact that BG have a bank, and there is simply no way that a bank can run negative if it runs in cash, which will be  real units, and not in loans or credit( negative units).

If it runs in loand and credit, than it will be logical to get units free from BG

Can you provide proof that there is so called bank, and that it can run ''negative, and that it can be loaded, and show that actual number, and screenshot, video of you loading the so called bank, and it running negative. 

there is no such thing as bank.


 Well known theory regarding BG that are False

1. BG have a bank

2. BG should be done with certain units, according to BG strength calculator

3. BG can run negative positive or whatever. 

Here is my theory

Bg have a set formula

these formular give a sweetspot BG

When these formula is followed as thorough as possible will give a value back in units, The amount sweetspot are normally 1 or 2, but so far I have never found over 5 BG. Those BG will almost give back a ''reward'' that is consistence with how much of Bular units you have killed before battling and completing these ''sweetspot'' BG. 

your units have no effect on the BG, but only on on bular units. So far finding that ''sweetspot'' BG is a trouble, as it can be any BG of the 60 in total. But the entire process is not random, and you can only influence it by how much balur units you kill. That is why its adviceable to complete BG the way Oberon showed you when starting out on the game, to avoid losing units till you hit that ''sweetspot'' BG.

keep in mind the ''sweetspot BG'' is not influenced by how much units you used to kill the last BG but by how much of Bular units you have killed, that is why you should use boost, and relics when completing BG. Primary reason also why plarium introduced partially defensive, partially offensive units. 

Look I believe we all have the same thing in common to understand more about BG's and use them to make our castles stronger

No need for personal attacks and other bullshit... leave your feelings aside, I know many of you are "older" and let your "pride" get in the way... no need for that...

What DJ moody said about killing Saga quests I can confirm is true... that's why I do them they do net profit, although it does take me some time I am currently at the lvl 44 SAGAS, and waiting to train enough units to take it down.

Oracle "Theory" in my opinion does have some "truth" to it, I have experienced it myself .... I have not properly "banked" enough troops and have hit a random BG and it has given me a "payout" that should not exist according to the bank theory...

Can anyone explain why this is so?



UTC +5:00
Inaginni
17 March, 2017, 10:31 PM UTC

Oracle said:


djmoody said:


-snip-

Its a good thing you are not going to hold your breath, I am not going to apologize.

If trying to come up with a different theory about BG makes me a bad person, disrespectful or whatever, if trying to disprove a theory that evryone belives to be true, without prove to validate such a believe, and contest for such.

One thing is clear, more and more people are quitting playing BG, because the methods we have, are not fruitful.

  

I have one objectives, to understand BGs, if that makes me a bad person, then I will rather be ten times a bad person.


If posting and saying there is a method of getting 50 mil troops, and not saying how, makes you a hero, and you are proud of being such a hero, then carry on Sir. Because I will never join your path.

If you manage to come up with a good theory that works better than the ~15% tax rate (I'm pretty sure that's the right number, but haven't checked recently) then good on you! I do agree testing things is important, and, while DJ does look like he comes across as anti-testing anything other than what he says (to paraphrase your second paragraph there), from my experience with him and Bio it's probably b/c they have tried other things already.

In DJ's defense the trick does exist (or at least did a few months ago - haven't heard of or seen others do it since then myself). I've seen quite a few members of KoK Elite and KoK go through the process. I was offered the chance to go through it, but refused as the trick basically wipes BGs as content in the game (Not that they're any good with the tax, but it gets much, much worse after the trick). Also, considering how much free troop power it gives, why in the world would you expect him to tell you the specifics? That he even gives hints to it is astonishing.
UTC +0:00
Solidarius
18 March, 2017, 4:28 AM UTC

Inaginni said:


Oracle said:


djmoody said:


-snip-

Its a good thing you are not going to hold your breath, I am not going to apologize.

If trying to come up with a different theory about BG makes me a bad person, disrespectful or whatever, if trying to disprove a theory that evryone belives to be true, without prove to validate such a believe, and contest for such.

One thing is clear, more and more people are quitting playing BG, because the methods we have, are not fruitful.

  

I have one objectives, to understand BGs, if that makes me a bad person, then I will rather be ten times a bad person.


If posting and saying there is a method of getting 50 mil troops, and not saying how, makes you a hero, and you are proud of being such a hero, then carry on Sir. Because I will never join your path.

If you manage to come up with a good theory that works better than the ~15% tax rate (I'm pretty sure that's the right number, but haven't checked recently) then good on you! I do agree testing things is important, and, while DJ does look like he comes across as anti-testing anything other than what he says (to paraphrase your second paragraph there), from my experience with him and Bio it's probably b/c they have tried other things already.

In DJ's defense the trick does exist (or at least did a few months ago - haven't heard of or seen others do it since then myself). I've seen quite a few members of KoK Elite and KoK go through the process. I was offered the chance to go through it, but refused as the trick basically wipes BGs as content in the game (Not that they're any good with the tax, but it gets much, much worse after the trick). Also, considering how much free troop power it gives, why in the world would you expect him to tell you the specifics? That he even gives hints to it is astonishing.

....................................................Why bring this up again?


you do realize saying shit like "There is a trick to get 30-50million free troop power" is the equivalent of saying in real life " I know how to make 1million dollars in 24hours and you can to!' 

NOONE is going to believe you and they will call you out and unless you can provide proof, if your not going to do that then why bring it up in the first place... its like your looking for problems and bragging and YES I am one of those who is calling him out on it , he already said he will not write a guide so just let it be what it is.


you know whats astonishing, its how every time one of these "tricks" gets discovered BG's get harder and harder for the people that need them the most.


either drop the thing or provide EVIDENCE , pick 1, and please your telling me you said no to 30-50million free troop power when you know that BG's are mostly a loss making system?

WTF... how much $ do you spend on the game to even consider this?


p.s. your word is not a solid defense to the "trick" being real.


<3>

UTC +5:00
Oracle
18 March, 2017, 7:02 AM UTC

Solidarius said:


Look I believe we all have the same thing in common to understand more about BG's and use them to make our castles stronger

No need for personal attacks and other bullshit... leave your feelings aside, I know many of you are "older" and let your "pride" get in the way... no need for that...

What DJ moody said about killing Saga quests I can confirm is true... that's why I do them they do net profit, although it does take me some time I am currently at the lvl 44 SAGAS, and waiting to train enough units to take it down.

Oracle "Theory" in my opinion does have some "truth" to it, I have experienced it myself .... I have not properly "banked" enough troops and have hit a random BG and it has given me a "payout" that should not exist according to the bank theory...

Can anyone explain why this is so?



I am much younger than DJ, probably young enough to be his kid :). But the trick does exist, and DJ will never put it into view, I only heard of it, but I will try to rediscover it myself. although it might take a while, and the is a possibility it doesn't work any more, But I doubt it. Knowing KoK they might have come with something better, and are spilling the beans on something no longer cool.

I am not saing in any ways he hasn't given advice, He does so in a way that it, that it appears unhelpful.. Which is the case here.  

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Inaginni
18 March, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC

Solidarius said:


Inaginni said:


Oracle said:


-snip-

If you manage to come up with a good theory that works better than the ~15% tax rate (I'm pretty sure that's the right number, but haven't checked recently) then good on you! I do agree testing things is important, and, while DJ does look like he comes across as anti-testing anything other than what he says (to paraphrase your second paragraph there), from my experience with him and Bio it's probably b/c they have tried other things already.

In DJ's defense the trick does exist (or at least did a few months ago - haven't heard of or seen others do it since then myself). I've seen quite a few members of KoK Elite and KoK go through the process. I was offered the chance to go through it, but refused as the trick basically wipes BGs as content in the game (Not that they're any good with the tax, but it gets much, much worse after the trick). Also, considering how much free troop power it gives, why in the world would you expect him to tell you the specifics? That he even gives hints to it is astonishing.

....................................................Why bring this up again?


you do realize saying shit like "There is a trick to get 30-50million free troop power" is the equivalent of saying in real life " I know how to make 1million dollars in 24hours and you can to!' 

NOONE is going to believe you and they will call you out and unless you can provide proof, if your not going to do that then why bring it up in the first place... its like your looking for problems and bragging and YES I am one of those who is calling him out on it , he already said he will not write a guide so just let it be what it is.


you know whats astonishing, its how every time one of these "tricks" gets discovered BG's get harder and harder for the people that need them the most.


either drop the thing or provide EVIDENCE , pick 1, and please your telling me you said no to 30-50million free troop power when you know that BG's are mostly a loss making system?

WTF... how much $ do you spend on the game to even consider this?


p.s. your word is not a solid defense to the "trick" being real.


<3>

I'm sorry Solidarius, but when I see someone I consider a friend being attacked about what I know to be true, I'm not going to just look the other way. I wont give evidence either as it is not mine to give. I did not create the trick.

Yes, I did refuse to do it. I guess the reason was left a little short so I do apologize for that. The full reason was that I had heard from those that had done the BG trick how it had made the game boring for quite a few of them, with quite a few talking about quitting/ playing much less after 4-6 months. I was personally surprised that, despite gaining so much troop power, that losing BGs as content would affect how they play the game so much. However, DJ made a post in the past showing that BGs can be boiled down to about 1/3 of the content in game, so it does make some sense that removing them would significantly reduce the playability of the game. Also, at the time it was first offered to me, BGs were still somewhat-ish profitable (this was a while back, and I still could get about 105-110% average payouts from BGs).

I was not ready/ willing to grow tired of the game at the time. I was having fun with my friends and didn't want anything to cast a shadow on that time, as it had for quite a few of them.

Also, I don't spend any money on the game and I do realize that it's not the evidence you wanted. As I mentioned, the purpose of the previous post was expressing support for a friend, since I knew he was right.

Oracle said:


Solidarius said:

-snip-
I am much younger than DJ, probably young enough to be his kid :). But the trick does exist, and DJ will never put it into view, I only heard of it, but I will try to rediscover it myself. although it might take a while, and the is a possibility it doesn't work any more, But I doubt it. Knowing KoK they might have come with something better, and are spilling the beans on something no longer cool. I am not saing in any ways he hasn't given advice, He does so in a way that it, that it appears unhelpful.. Which is the case here.

As someone who knows the trick (or at least the few months old version, if it changed), I can say he's given more hints than you think. The most powerful one is that he's said it's not like doing them normally (i.e. the way most bg guides have been created to date). I do recommend keeping track of resources, as DJ recommended, as it should eventually lead you down the correct path as you try things out.

I do agree, though, that DJ doesn't always hand out good information in the best way possible. Yet, to his credit, he does persist in trying to help even when those he's trying to help are actively attacking him.

UTC +0:00
Oracle
18 March, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

Inaginni said:


Solidarius said:

-snip-
I am much younger than DJ, probably young enough to be his kid :). But the trick does exist, and DJ will never put it into view, I only heard of it, but I will try to rediscover it myself. although it might take a while, and the is a possibility it doesn't work any more, But I doubt it. Knowing KoK they might have come with something better, and are spilling the beans on something no longer cool. I am not saing in any ways he hasn't given advice, He does so in a way that it, that it appears unhelpful.. Which is the case here.

As someone who knows the trick (or at least the few months old version, if it changed), I can say he's given more hints than you think. The most powerful one is that he's said it's not like doing them normally (i.e. the way most bg guides have been created to date). I do recommend keeping track of resources, as DJ recommended, as it should eventually lead you down the correct path as you try things out.

I do agree, though, that DJ doesn't always hand out good information in the best way possible. Yet, to his credit, he does persist in trying to help even when those he's trying to help are actively attacking him.

I fell out with DJ, when he actively attacked me for making an innocent and known fact. But I haven't per say actively attacked him. It might have been taken as offensive, but it was not in my intent. nor was his intent to mislead player. I like to tell things like they are, and that might appear offensive, but as Jumy used to say ''truth hurts''.

I am not going to apologize to him, for telling the truth, But dragging a '' you can make 50 mill troops'' in a ''BG rediscovery''. He actively mislead the public. And I believe he should at least apologize for that. 

And the KoK/friends must at least stop backing him up for actively misleading the community.

DJ can in the meantime debate against/for the post in the manner that will not give rise to more controversy.

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Solidarius
18 March, 2017, 8:37 PM UTC

Inaginni said:


Solidarius said:


Inaginni said:


Oracle said:


-snip-

If you manage to come up with a good theory that works better than the ~15% tax rate (I'm pretty sure that's the right number, but haven't checked recently) then good on you! I do agree testing things is important, and, while DJ does look like he comes across as anti-testing anything other than what he says (to paraphrase your second paragraph there), from my experience with him and Bio it's probably b/c they have tried other things already.

In DJ's defense the trick does exist (or at least did a few months ago - haven't heard of or seen others do it since then myself). I've seen quite a few members of KoK Elite and KoK go through the process. I was offered the chance to go through it, but refused as the trick basically wipes BGs as content in the game (Not that they're any good with the tax, but it gets much, much worse after the trick). Also, considering how much free troop power it gives, why in the world would you expect him to tell you the specifics? That he even gives hints to it is astonishing.

....................................................Why bring this up again?


you do realize saying shit like "There is a trick to get 30-50million free troop power" is the equivalent of saying in real life " I know how to make 1million dollars in 24hours and you can to!' 

NOONE is going to believe you and they will call you out and unless you can provide proof, if your not going to do that then why bring it up in the first place... its like your looking for problems and bragging and YES I am one of those who is calling him out on it , he already said he will not write a guide so just let it be what it is.


you know whats astonishing, its how every time one of these "tricks" gets discovered BG's get harder and harder for the people that need them the most.


either drop the thing or provide EVIDENCE , pick 1, and please your telling me you said no to 30-50million free troop power when you know that BG's are mostly a loss making system?

WTF... how much $ do you spend on the game to even consider this?


p.s. your word is not a solid defense to the "trick" being real.


<3>

I'm sorry Solidarius, but when I see someone I consider a friend being attacked about what I know to be true, I'm not going to just look the other way. I wont give evidence either as it is not mine to give. I did not create the trick.

Yes, I did refuse to do it. I guess the reason was left a little short so I do apologize for that. The full reason was that I had heard from those that had done the BG trick how it had made the game boring for quite a few of them, with quite a few talking about quitting/ playing much less after 4-6 months. I was personally surprised that, despite gaining so much troop power, that losing BGs as content would affect how they play the game so much. However, DJ made a post in the past showing that BGs can be boiled down to about 1/3 of the content in game, so it does make some sense that removing them would significantly reduce the playability of the game. Also, at the time it was first offered to me, BGs were still somewhat-ish profitable (this was a while back, and I still could get about 105-110% average payouts from BGs).

I was not ready/ willing to grow tired of the game at the time. I was having fun with my friends and didn't want anything to cast a shadow on that time, as it had for quite a few of them.

Also, I don't spend any money on the game and I do realize that it's not the evidence you wanted. As I mentioned, the purpose of the previous post was expressing support for a friend, since I knew he was right.



There is nothing wrong in supporting your friend, good for you my friend :D

It is true that BG's are a big part of the game and your reason is logical for the most part.

forgive me for the attack but It was and still is surprising to me that any player especially a "free 2 play" would say no to free troop power ...I know for a fact that I would not.... unless it was some kind of "ban" worthy exploit.

I come on the forums to learn more about the game, and I do appreciate both oracle and dj's posts since they are both "Veteran" players regardless of whos right/wrong.

your word is still not solid evidence that the "trick" exists, nor do I plan on chasing a dream, I will let you know now that if I do stumble upon such a trick(highly unlikely) I will be posting a guide of these forums <>


p.s. Do you know who created the "trick"?


UTC +5:00
djmoody
19 March, 2017, 2:37 AM UTC

I tell you what. If Plarium allow it, give me your account details and in a couple of weeks I'll trick your account for you (assuming you have the min required off/def, which I suspect you have). Then you can come back to the forum and settle the argument.

Just to be clear, some people have alluded to it requiring 100m troops or "massive coining" - neither is true. You have to build your account to a certain level but it's nothing that a really active player couldn't achieve in their first 6 months. Most serious players would be big enough to trick.

Or maybe Plarium could seed an account with some sapphs, so it can get to the min requirement very quickly and I will keep a blog showing you the progress over the couple of weeks it will take to trick. Then I will give the account back to Plarium.

** EDIT ** - in terms of who created the current trick. Several people from different leagues found it independently on the day of the update where they closed down the old trick. So no one person really created it. I suspect other leagues might have worked it out on their own also.




Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Solidarius
19 March, 2017, 4:13 AM UTC

DJ I propose an offer that can settle this argument once and for all and I promise I can net you profit in the process!


I have castles on both server 1(dark plains) and 2(untamed lands)


and since I only really play on server 2 


you send me the details for this "trick" via pm and I will use it on both of my castles 

if the "trick" is really true and works.... I will use my castle and troops in server 1 (dark plains) to your disposal whatever you wish, to thank you for helping me.

I will also come here on this very forum and admit to its existence and apologize for being ignorant and forever keep it a secret from everyone.


How does that sound?


Do we have a deal?

UTC +5:00
Gadheras
19 March, 2017, 5:22 AM UTC
djmoody said:


Or maybe Plarium could seed an account with some sapphs, so it can get to the min requirement very quickly and I will keep a blog showing you the progress over the couple of weeks it will take to trick. Then I will give the account back to Plarium.




lol, right, as if Plarium would assist in any things that would benefit players. They want us to pay cold cash to them as much as possible. Hell would freeze over long before things :p
UTC +2:00
1723391 users registered; 42955 topics; 270689 posts; our newest member:jorgeki