Increased unit defense at Fortresses hero ability properly applied?

4 Replies
ispec34
4 March, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

My hero reached lvl 11 ability. I selected Increased unit defense at Fortresses. Before and after this, the defense value of my units at my league's fortress shows exactly the same number.

Is the bonus properly applied?

Is the defense number shown at the fortress incorrect?

UTC +1:00
brunsonthomas
4 March, 2017, 5:47 PM UTC
ispec34 said:

My hero reached lvl 11 ability. I selected Increased unit defense at Fortresses. Before and after this, the defense value of my units at my league's fortress shows exactly the same number.

Is the bonus properly applied?

Is the defense number shown at the fortress incorrect?

Like many other bonuses in this game Plarium does not show all bonuses on the troops. However, they are added during your battles. If you watch your reports you should see increased losses from raiders for same defensive strength.
UTC +5:00
RandomDrop
4 March, 2017, 5:56 PM UTC

The ability requirements scale pretty hard and after pushing yourself more than you should have to get the next level it would be nice to have more than someones word that is working And waiting for someone to strike your fort multiple times with the same troops over and over so you can run a excel spread sheet to figure out if its working is... Not even sure what that is but it isn't cool.

UTC +7:00
brunsonthomas
4 March, 2017, 6:04 PM UTC
I tried the same thing you mentioned. I cannot see any change but try the same thing in the Beacon. You do not see the added bonuses in the Beacons but we are assured that the number is applied in battles. 
UTC +5:00
Warrior
5 March, 2017, 8:06 AM UTC
This is the case as well for 25% defense bonus in the beacon at level 5.. so i hink they would be using the same mechanism wherein this will be more visible in battles as thomas said.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
1723801 users registered; 43101 topic; 270891 post; our newest member:king rombaldi.