xD

9 Replies
exxxe
27 February, 2017, 8:21 AM UTC

Hello Lords and ladies 

A weird quick question bare with me 

Which one do you prefer a person who love you ( but no respect ) or a person that respects you ( but no love )

And why ??

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Ichezis
27 February, 2017, 8:54 AM UTC

exxxe said:

Hello Lords and ladies 

Which one do you prefer a person who love you ( but no respect ) or a person that respects you ( but no love )

And why ??

I'd go with a person that respects me.

Love doesn't work out if you don't respect each other.

However, being friends with a lot of respect is almost just as fine. 
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
27 February, 2017, 7:09 PM UTC
Ichezis said:

exxxe said:

Hello Lords and ladies 

And why ??

I'd go with a person that respects me.

Love doesn't work out if you don't respect each other.

However, being friends with a lot of respect is almost just as fine. 
yes i agree with Ichezis !!! 
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
27 February, 2017, 7:17 PM UTC
friends with benefits, doesnt need love 
Jezebel
27 February, 2017, 7:26 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

friends with benefits, doesnt need love 
lol ah but is the respect there?
nobody
27 February, 2017, 8:56 PM UTC

it would depend on your meaning.

1.  unconditional love despite not being respectable can be more desirable than being respected.

2.  however if you desire love/respect/being valued for who you are as a person as well as the reciprocal for the other person, then;  someone who loves without respecting you is undesirable ( to love without respecting what is loved would seem to be a weakness ) while being respected for who you are is more desirable, even without love.

disclaimer: the author is not responsible for any relational issues that result from the above response.
Bushdid911
6 March, 2017, 1:15 AM UTC
Just, love
UTC +8:00
sison
13 March, 2017, 8:13 PM UTC

is it possible to love and no respect?

when you respect you love

when you respect its not essential to love but you respect at least

i agree whith ichezis if you dont love at least respect the other ppl :)
Oracle
14 March, 2017, 7:02 AM UTC

Someone can't really love you if he doesn't respect you. It also depend on the kind of respect, and the consequences and benefits of that respect. I will love for someone to love me, but love don't mean anything without respect, feel me homey. 

But if the respect is on a professional level, and not on the personal level, I will go for Love. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Ichezis
4 April, 2017, 7:42 AM UTC

Oracle said:

Someone can't really love you if he doesn't respect you. It also depend on the kind of respect, and the consequences and benefits of that respect. I will love for someone to love me, but love don't mean anything without respect, feel me homey. 

But if the respect is on a professional level, and not on the personal level, I will go for Love. 
The Oracle has spoken! 
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
1719918 users registered; 42180 topics; 270338 posts; our newest member:Castle №1244354