This topic is closed

Help Lord Oberon for a chance to win 1,000 Sapphires!

13 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
15 February, 2017, 4:34 PM UTC

Lord Oberon is wounded!

One of Balur’s minions shot Lord Oberon with his bow… Help him get it out for a chance to win 1,000 Sapphires! Every comment helps heal the wound!

One of the Lords and Ladies to leave a comment this post will get 1,000 Sapphires and Lord Oberon’s undying gratitude!

UTC +8:00
FAILO
15 February, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC
YA GO ORCS Shoot hiim more you got it 
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
15 February, 2017, 4:38 PM UTC

UTC +2:00
Drogar61
15 February, 2017, 6:01 PM UTC

Captain Orc to Archer Orc:

"How could you miss such big head? Are you blind?"

brunsonthomas
15 February, 2017, 6:49 PM UTC
Lord Oberon gives you rewards and you betray him, no wonder he gets wounded surrounded by traitors. Rescue is on the way and assistance is on the way..
UTC +5:00
Gadheras
16 February, 2017, 12:46 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

Lord Oberon gives you rewards and you betray him, no wonder he gets wounded surrounded by traitors. Rescue is on the way and assistance is on the way..

Oberon is far from any King Cailan, this aint Ostagar, and no gray wardens will rally to Oberon 

Dragonviper360
16 February, 2017, 7:58 AM UTC
I will fly you out of enemy's territory on my dragon!
UTC +6:00
kentcneal
16 February, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
Lord Oberon is not gravely wounded although his sword arm has been pierced by an arrow.  He must first dispatch the cowardly foe who shot him from afar, and then retire to allow his surgeons to remove the arrow and clean the wound.  Pulling it out will create more trauma and infection is the biggest risk at this point.
UTC +4:00
Gadheras
16 February, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC
kentcneal said:

Lord Oberon is not gravely wounded although his sword arm has been pierced by an arrow.  He must first dispatch the cowardly foe who shot him from afar, and then retire to allow his surgeons to remove the arrow and clean the wound.  Pulling it out will create more trauma and infection is the biggest risk at this point.
Well as this ain't modern medicine, I guess someone will voulenter some urine to disinfect the wound with....
Drogar61
16 February, 2017, 9:16 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

I'm not getting every week sapps from Oberon, but you are getting. And I can't see you side by side with Oberon. He counts on you and similar like you, payed solders, at first place. Where are you, traitor?
Gadheras
16 February, 2017, 9:57 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

brunsonthomas said:

... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

I'm not getting every week sapps from Oberon, but you are getting. And I can't see you side by side with Oberon. He counts on you and similar like you, payed solders, at first place. Where are you, traitor?
shoots fired, SHOOTS FIRED! lol...
brunsonthomas
16 February, 2017, 10:21 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Drogar61 said:

brunsonthomas said:

... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

This is entertainment for some. How best to get interaction without violence. Get someone's attention.
UTC +5:00
Drogar61
16 February, 2017, 10:26 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

Drogar61 said:

brunsonthomas said:

... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

This is entertainment for some. How best to get interaction without violence. Get someone's attention.
You got my, for sure 
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
24 February, 2017, 5:15 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

1,000 Sapphires are going to DRAGONVIPER360!

Congratulations!

UTC +8:00
1777306 users registered; 47955 topics; 285828 posts; our newest member:gdavies1