This topic is closed

Help Lord Oberon for a chance to win 1,000 Sapphires!

13 Replies
Administrator
15 February, 2017, 4:34 PM UTC

Lord Oberon is wounded!


One of Balur’s minions shot Lord Oberon with his bow… Help him get it out for a chance to win 1,000 Sapphires! Every comment helps heal the wound!


One of the Lords and Ladies to leave a comment this post will get 1,000 Sapphires and Lord Oberon’s undying gratitude!


UTC +8:00
0
User
15 February, 2017, 4:35 PM UTC
YA GO ORCS Shoot hiim more you got it 
UTC +0:00
0
User
15 February, 2017, 4:38 PM UTC


UTC +2:00
0
User
15 February, 2017, 6:01 PM UTC

Captain Orc to Archer Orc:

"How could you miss such big head? Are you blind?"

UTC +0:00
0
User
15 February, 2017, 6:49 PM UTC
Lord Oberon gives you rewards and you betray him, no wonder he gets wounded surrounded by traitors. Rescue is on the way and assistance is on the way..
UTC +5:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 12:46 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


Lord Oberon gives you rewards and you betray him, no wonder he gets wounded surrounded by traitors. Rescue is on the way and assistance is on the way..

Oberon is far from any King Cailan, this aint Ostagar, and no gray wardens will rally to Oberon 

UTC +2:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 7:58 AM UTC
I will fly you out of enemy's territory on my dragon!
UTC +6:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
Lord Oberon is not gravely wounded although his sword arm has been pierced by an arrow.  He must first dispatch the cowardly foe who shot him from afar, and then retire to allow his surgeons to remove the arrow and clean the wound.  Pulling it out will create more trauma and infection is the biggest risk at this point.
UTC +4:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC
kentcneal said:

Lord Oberon is not gravely wounded although his sword arm has been pierced by an arrow.  He must first dispatch the cowardly foe who shot him from afar, and then retire to allow his surgeons to remove the arrow and clean the wound.  Pulling it out will create more trauma and infection is the biggest risk at this point.
Well as this ain't modern medicine, I guess someone will voulenter some urine to disinfect the wound with....
UTC +2:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 9:16 PM UTC

brunsonthomas said:


... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

I'm not getting every week sapps from Oberon, but you are getting. And I can't see you side by side with Oberon. He counts on you and similar like you, payed solders, at first place. Where are you, traitor?
UTC +0:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 9:57 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

brunsonthomas said:


... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

I'm not getting every week sapps from Oberon, but you are getting. And I can't see you side by side with Oberon. He counts on you and similar like you, payed solders, at first place. Where are you, traitor?
shoots fired, SHOOTS FIRED! lol...
UTC +2:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 10:21 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

Drogar61 said:

brunsonthomas said:


... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

I'm not getting every week sapps from Oberon, but you are getting. And I can't see you side by side with Oberon. He counts on you and similar like you, payed solders, at first place. Where are you, traitor?
shoots fired, SHOOTS FIRED! lol...
This is entertainment for some. How best to get interaction without violence. Get someone's attention.
UTC +5:00
0
User
16 February, 2017, 10:26 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Gadheras said:

Drogar61 said:

brunsonthomas said:


... you betray him ...

Can you prove that?

I'm not getting every week sapps from Oberon, but you are getting. And I can't see you side by side with Oberon. He counts on you and similar like you, payed solders, at first place. Where are you, traitor?
shoots fired, SHOOTS FIRED! lol...
This is entertainment for some. How best to get interaction without violence. Get someone's attention.
You got my, for sure 
UTC +0:00
0
Administrator
24 February, 2017, 5:15 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

1,000 Sapphires are going to DRAGONVIPER360!

Congratulations!


UTC +8:00
0
2802712 users registered; 63614 topics; 335353 posts; our newest member:dmetts