This topic is closed

"Instant offense units delivery" does not work.

12 Replies
Neminar
12 February, 2017, 10:33 PM UTC

I have maxed out "Instant offense units delivery", the dragon mark is consumed but the 5 imperial dragons are not delivered.


I have wasted at least 3 dragon marks up to now.


Very disappointing.


  Neminar

UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
12 February, 2017, 10:49 PM UTC

Neminar said:


I have maxed out "Instant offense units delivery", the dragon mark is consumed but the 5 imperial dragons are not delivered.


I have wasted at least 3 dragon marks up to now.


Very disappointing.


  Neminar


First and foremost check you castle and your catacombs. Second clear your cache and check again. Third if you cannot find you troops and you verified the Dragon Marks gone contact support at  http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Tickets/Submit/Step1/48

UTC +5:00
FAILO
12 February, 2017, 11:11 PM UTC
Neminar said:

I have maxed out "Instant offense units delivery", the dragon mark is consumed but the 5 imperial dragons are not delivered.


I have wasted at least 3 dragon marks up to now.


Very disappointing.


  Neminar

first they are not imperial when you recieve them and ther are delivered to the catacombs
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
12 February, 2017, 11:29 PM UTC

Hello Failo 


Thank you for your information. Mine said 14 Great Lords but they are not yet maxed out.
UTC +5:00
FAILO
13 February, 2017, 2:11 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Hello Failo 


Thank you for your information. Mine said 14 Great Lords but they are not yet maxed out.
Just got info from a reliable source that when maxed they are dragons for rewards. mine are close but not maxed
UTC +0:00
Stewart
13 February, 2017, 4:27 AM UTC

They are normal dragons not imperial, And they go straight to catacombs.


https://imgur.com/8OrbO58

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
exxxe
13 February, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
Neminar said:

I have maxed out "Instant offense units delivery", the dragon mark is consumed but the 5 imperial dragons are not delivered.


I have wasted at least 3 dragon marks up to now.


Very disappointing.


  Neminar

lord stewart is correct you will receive 5 normal dragons straight to your catacombs  
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Neminar
13 February, 2017, 7:23 PM UTC

Ok, thank you.


to be honest I can't be sure if they are normal dragons, I don't remember how many I've got before.

But if you receive normal dragons, why they are depicted as Imperial in the icon??? That is deceiving!

And why STEWART_KT1, trying to defend his point of being normal dragons, posts a picture which makes totally clear that they should be Imperial? ;)

  Neminar

UTC +2:00
Stewart
14 February, 2017, 12:01 AM UTC

Neminar said:


Ok, thank you.


to be honest I can't be sure if they are normal dragons, I don't remember how many I've got before.

But if you receive normal dragons, why they are depicted as Imperial in the icon??? That is deceiving!

And why STEWART_KT1, trying to defend his point of being normal dragons, posts a picture which makes totally clear that they should be Imperial? ;)

  Neminar

I showed a picture that it is 5 dragons that you get, and i said in words not picture that they are normal not imperial. Not hard.

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 February, 2017, 3:41 PM UTC

Lord STEWART_KT1 is right, it this case you should've received Regular Dragons, not Imperial ones.

UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
14 February, 2017, 4:54 PM UTC

Neminar said:


Ok, thank you.


to be honest I can't be sure if they are normal dragons, I don't remember how many I've got before.

But if you receive normal dragons, why they are depicted as Imperial in the icon??? That is deceiving!

And why STEWART_KT1, trying to defend his point of being normal dragons, posts a picture which makes totally clear that they should be Imperial? ;)

  Neminar

Send all bestiary units to your keep before activating the dragon stone, then check inside your catacombs for new dragons

Dont forget to secure your beasts tho :)
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
15 February, 2017, 7:38 PM UTC

yes its 5 regular dragons, they go directly to catacombs, mine is working


its my favorite feature in the game lately you cannot build dragons that fast and it leaves my beast build queue open for other things :)


I don't think I have built more than 100 dragons in the entire time I have played (over 2 years) i have gotten them from bg and now the dragon stone
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
15 February, 2017, 7:51 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

yes its 5 regular dragons, they go directly to catacombs, mine is working


its my favorite feature in the game lately you cannot build dragons that fast and it leaves my beast build queue open for other things :)


I don't think I have built more than 100 dragons in the entire time I have played (over 2 years) i have gotten them from bg and now the dragon stone
Thank you for the information. Glad to hear you are enjoying the game.
UTC +5:00
1719231 users registered; 42213 topics; 269947 posts; our newest member:yiraciw