This topic is closed

Suggestion about limiting players under marshals and captains to limit attack requests

9 Replies
polyspy
4 February, 2017, 12:07 PM UTC

I think this is a good idea for any potential spies from other leagues within your own league.  The marshal and captains should be able to delete the attack request or add a comment if they choose.  Anybody else have thoughts on this idea?

UTC +4:00
FAILO
4 February, 2017, 12:13 PM UTC
polyspy said:

I think this is a good idea for any potential spies from other leagues within your own league.  The marshal and captains should be able to delete the attack request or add a comment if they choose.  Anybody else have thoughts on this idea?

Marshals and captains can delete attack requests.
UTC +0:00
Warrior
4 February, 2017, 12:14 PM UTC
yup I agree with this.. also could you post the same in the suggestion section so that it can directly be looked into by the Community Manager
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Warrior
4 February, 2017, 12:18 PM UTC
FAILO said:

polyspy said:

I think this is a good idea for any potential spies from other leagues within your own league.  The marshal and captains should be able to delete the attack request or add a comment if they choose.  Anybody else have thoughts on this idea?

Marshals and captains can delete attack requests.
I am a captain and tried it but only reinforcement request can be deleted as afr as I can remember but I may have got confused right now between the 2 sinde it has been a long time since the last time there was a reinforcement or attack request in our league.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
FAILO
4 February, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC
Warrior said:

FAILO said:

polyspy said:

I think this is a good idea for any potential spies from other leagues within your own league.  The marshal and captains should be able to delete the attack request or add a comment if they choose.  Anybody else have thoughts on this idea?

Marshals and captains can delete attack requests.
I am a captain and tried it but only reinforcement request can be deleted as afr as I can remember but I may have got confused right now between the 2 sinde it has been a long time since the last time there was a reinforcement or attack request in our league.
there should be a small red X in the top right of the attack request to delete, we recently had one but it is gone now so i cant S.S
UTC +0:00
Warrior
4 February, 2017, 12:42 PM UTC
I remember that seeing on the reinforcement one but let me as well test it and get back. 
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
polyspy
5 February, 2017, 7:03 AM UTC
FAILO said:

polyspy said:

I think this is a good idea for any potential spies from other leagues within your own league.  The marshal and captains should be able to delete the attack request or add a comment if they choose.  Anybody else have thoughts on this idea?

Marshals and captains can delete attack requests.
Yes, it appears that captains can delete attack requests.  There is a red X that allows you to delete it as a captain and a marshal has more power than captains, so this is a great feature.  I'm glad I got some feedback.  Thanks Failo.
UTC +4:00
carolpringle59
28 February, 2017, 12:17 PM UTC
The  request setting should be able to be set By  Marshals  so that they can determine if a attack request should be Made and By who (But I'm sure the feature was intended to undermine the League Leaderships and start wars so more Sapphire will be bought. because attack orders where made By leadership before the feature with no trouble  
UTC +4:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
28 February, 2017, 4:49 PM UTC

carolpringle59 said:


The  request setting should be able to be set By  Marshals  so that they can determine if a attack request should be Made and By who (But I'm sure the feature was intended to undermine the League Leaderships and start wars so more Sapphire will be bought. because attack orders where made By leadership before the feature with no trouble  

Hello


I am sorry to disappoint you. The Marshal and designated Captains can cancel any attack request. My league the Captains write the person who initiated the request informing them why attack request was cancelled. Repeat requests may be a cause for expelling a member.


UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
1 March, 2017, 4:18 PM UTC
carolpringle59 said:

The  request setting should be able to be set By  Marshals  so that they can determine if a attack request should be Made and By who (But I'm sure the feature was intended to undermine the League Leaderships and start wars so more Sapphire will be bought. because attack orders where made By leadership before the feature with no trouble  
I like the feature.  It makes catching dumb spies easy, because you can just look for who's making attack requests on allied leagues.   
UTC +0:00
1666284 users registered; 34086 topics; 253597 posts; our newest member:schaefers.uwe