This topic is closed

10 million or more weekly from raids

54 Replies
Oracle
21 January, 2017, 6:40 PM UTC

It once happened to me. I did all my raids as normal that fateful day in the Untamed land( 50K), I normally send raids there and log out. when all raids are done I went back to real life, and then a dns problem occured and i lost Internet. I fixed it and when I logged back I found 10 raids, 1 about to hit. I manged to stay in the top ten raids ranking till Wednesday. 

I manged to replicate it again some months latter, by dropping the Internet from 4G to 3G and quickly back up.(messing with DNS didn't help much). But plarium that fateful month decided to deactivate bots in the untamed land after I bought and leveled up the market :(. 

I haven't tried to do it again, and I am very sure it is a bug/ broken code, why it was triggered by Internet speed I don't know. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Drogar61
21 January, 2017, 11:28 PM UTC

Currently,

Top 1 Raider

in last week 9.8 M

in this week 9.4 M

still possible 1.3 M

-------------

Total: at least 205 raids per 2 weeks. Regular possible 140 raids.

Checkable on Rading list.

@Biohazard: Enough good evidence for you?
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
30 January, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

In last 21 days (3 weeks) + 1. hour (of current week), without any buffs, it was possible to make

70 * 3 = 210 + 1 = 211 raids

I suppose that Pronounced player didn't make any mistake and made all 100K raids

98 + 95 + 94 + 8 = 295 raids

Simpler: He made

295 - 211 = 84 raids = 1 week + 14 raids more than it was possible

• 2017-01-16

• 2017-01-23

• 2017-01-30

• First hour in this week

To clarify power of glitch:

Both WOH players could beat me  (in last week), obviously using results from First hour of this week, but they underestimate power of glitch.

Accidentally, I got 8 raids at Sunday, and I was patient and hid them until last minutes.

What is important in last sentences:

Glitch exists and I experienced it, again.

I believe that Lua (player on 5. position from last week) will confirm that I followed her all week and had no chance to be in Top 3 or Top 4 without that extra 8 raids.

CM and MOds, please try to explain this post, or accept that glitch exist and DO something against that.

CM, you have direct communication with devs, power to copy my post and to alarm devs about this GLITCH.

BiohazarD
30 January, 2017, 4:56 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

In last 21 days (3 weeks) + 1. hour (of current week), without any buffs, it was possible to make

70 * 3 = 210 + 1 = 211 raids

I suppose that Pronounced player didn't make any mistake and made all 100K raids

98 + 95 + 94 + 8 = 295 raids

Simpler: He made

295 - 211 = 84 raids = 1 week + 14 raids more than it was possible

• 2017-01-16

• 2017-01-23

• 2017-01-30

• First hour in this week

To clarify power of glitch:

Both WOH players could beat me  (in last week), obviously using results from First hour of this week, but they underestimate power of glitch.

Accidentally, I got 8 raids at Sunday, and I was patient and hid them until last minutes.

What is important in last sentences:

Glitch exists and I experienced it, again.

I believe that Lua (player on 5. position from last week) will confirm that I followed her all week and had no chance to be in Top 3 or Top 4 without that extra 8 raids.

CM and MOds, please try to explain this post, or accept that glitch exist and DO something against that.

CM, you have direct communication with devs, power to copy my post and to alarm devs about this GLITCH.

Thanks, I will forward this thread to the CM to pass on to the devs.  
lua
1 February, 2017, 1:21 AM UTC

Drogar61,I totally agree with you. 

It´s discouraging to participate in a tournament like this, when we make a big effort for a week to use the resources, means and strategies that are available to everyone, with tools such as instant recall, gateway of precision, using the raid atempts of the previous week, and after all, after a lot of investment, we have some players who take advantage of some flaws, glitches of the system, and can easily jump to the first places, week after week....

A few months ago, I got also suddenly some extra raids (I have no idea how it happened), but I confirm... it´s possible.

Lua

RandomDrop
1 February, 2017, 4:16 AM UTC

Please pass these to CM also,

Stormfall

Total domination

Thanks

UTC +7:00
BiohazarD
1 February, 2017, 8:06 PM UTC
RandomDrop said:

Please pass these to CM also,

Stormfall

Total domination

Thanks

Hmm that is a weird glitch, less than 100k res raided but they more than 100k points.  I've passed this thread to cms so they should be watching. 
Drogar61
10 February, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC
Any news?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 February, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC
Our team is checking this situation. As soon as we have any additional information, I let you know in this topic.
Drogar61
13 February, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC
Just as info: nearly after Sunday started, I experienced new glitch. This time, full new 10 raids. No benefit this time for me 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
14 February, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC
Drogar61 said:

Just as info: nearly after Sunday started, I experienced new glitch. This time, full new 10 raids. No benefit this time for me 
You can provide our Support team with all the details so they can check this situation also. We can't tell for sure if it's a glitch yet. 
Drogar61
14 February, 2017, 9:05 PM UTC

I gave info to you, and as I know you're talking with them. You can get answer, I cant. They could check my result (8M instead of 7M) for last week.

This is why we need you, to transfer info on the other side and give us return info.

Whole this thread is proof, just maybe you don't (want to) see that.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 February, 2017, 4:02 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:

I gave info to you, and as I know you're talking with them. You can get answer, I cant. They could check my result (8M instead of 7M) for last week.

This is why we need you, to transfer info on the other side and give us return info.

Whole this thread is proof, just maybe you don't (want to) see that.

All infromation should be checked on our end. Until then, I can't give you any irrefragable answer.

Drogar61
24 February, 2017, 10:27 PM UTC

@Eugenia Misura:

Again we have problem with that glitch - again same player.

I haven't enough time to make proofs every week - simple look at current state and last week winners. It should be enough.

With this glitch every Weekly Raiding competition smells.

Correcting this bug can't be so hard,because you have fresh logs and you can easily find what is happened in last 24 hours where one player made 21+ raids.

Do once something for this game and players.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 March, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:

@Eugenia Misura:

Again we have problem with that glitch - again same player.

I haven't enough time to make proofs every week - simple look at current state and last week winners. It should be enough.

With this glitch every Weekly Raiding competition smells.

Correcting this bug can't be so hard,because you have fresh logs and you can easily find what is happened in last 24 hours where one player made 21+ raids.

Do once something for this game and players.

Lord Drogar61, thank you for reporting this situation again. It takes time to check all the aspects of a possible issue, we're still checking this informations. As soon as I have any updates, I let you know. 

1666802 users registered; 33991 topic; 253782 posts; our newest member:cheddad. k