All Categories

FREE edge beacons!!

FREE edge beacons!!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 17, 2017, 20:0301/17/17
10/15/14
if that was done then why did it change names to the UC ? KT was not an issue then was it 
Jan 17, 2017, 20:1601/17/17
Jan 17, 2017, 20:35(edited)
10/15/14

o oh called in the big professor again to try and justify his actions :) how long did that take you to write professor ? and you did all that just for me haha 

something i said was it ? touched a nerve did i haha 

i cant even be bothered reading all that , the first thing i saw was shins name who is not even playing the game anymore so no point bothering with that one 

http://prntscr.com/dwx95z

last sentence on the screen shot i can guarantee we don,t do over beacons 

Jan 17, 2017, 20:4801/17/17
10/15/14

come on professor moody , i come on here for a bit of fun and you are so long winded with your books that you write for justification , it gets boring waiting for you 

at least jezebel throws the odd song in to listen to 
Jan 17, 2017, 22:3101/17/17
07/11/13
Sarah Walker said:

if you want to gripe and moan about the game , why not just leave and let the players that do want to play get on with it , by hanging around and doing your best to ruin it for the others shows exactly the type of person you are 

if the game is over for you move along , at least skycool left with dignity and honor , i wish him well 
... ya can you not reference my name... I worked quite hard to create a good reputation for myself in my 2+ years of playing, and don't really want to have it tarnished.
Jan 17, 2017, 23:2501/17/17
10/15/14
then maybe you should of kept your account and not give it away as an alt :)
Jan 17, 2017, 23:4301/17/17

...you got Unforigiven destroyed into the bargain... - DJMoody

That's funny. Last time I looked, Unforgiven were still around and playing a smart game. They may of lost some "long ago" defense in inside beacons, but still on the map and mostly enjoying their gameplay. On the otherhand, you felt compelled to drop beacons, and seem to have a hard time finding any positives within the game.

...Coined up the biggest hammer in the game out of thin air... - DJMoody

I keep hearing this, but have seen no proof as yet. Also, this is not the first hammer of such size mobilized. Can't see why so many crying poor in the forums.
Jan 18, 2017, 00:1601/18/17
07/11/13

Sarah Walker said:

then maybe you should of kept your account and not give it away as an alt :)

lol.. I haven't given my account away..

Cool story bro.. now bring me some facts
Jan 23, 2017, 20:4201/23/17
01/27/15

NOTHING said:

Well i see it totally diff

What i see is the coalition is gone and you are not dictating who gets a beacon anymore , so that worked out fine 

We chose to move with the times and changed our game play to suit them , we dont want rank or beacons 

You have nothing to show either now and destiny are stuck in the same rut , they can only take beacons that they can defend and are off the front page in ranking same as you are 

Did you really think you could play god on the server and nobody would come along like Emps did that was sick of your dictatorship 

So yeah i would say Emps  did ok if they choose to spend money on the game thats up to them , they dont tell you what to spend your money on do they 

Now you make a play to ruin the game because you cant compete anymore , that says " if we cant play then we will make sure nobody can "

I bet you took the ball in half way through the ball game when you was a kid too :)

your name describes what's in your head

- fact Destiny still ranks above EMPs

- fact KoK ranked above EMPs as well till they gave it up

- fact if KoK and Destiny wanted to dictate who gets what beacons they still could. you just don't realize that they never did it how you claim cause maybe it was only your league they never let hold a beacon. I could think of one good reason cause you are illogical !!!

LET IT BE KNOWN: "You have nothing to show EITHER now and destiny are stuck in the same rut " here is proof that you admit you got nothing to show. destiny out smarted and out played EMPs. you just butt hurt cause you would of never won if they stayed

MAYBE with them gone you might win a little

Jan 26, 2017, 00:5601/26/17

Thanks for being rational DJ, even if we see things from different viewpoints. 

For example, the beacons hit in supposed retaliation were stacked appropriately, and losses minimal. Most the beacons that fell were held by inactive defence of several players. ONE was set up to kill a little offence of profiteers doing Destiny's dirty work.

http://prnt.sc/e0ebnj

Hardly defended beacons and the bloodbath you make it out to be. More a minor skirmish with tightly managed losses.

Yourselves and Dragoni are the real ones counting the cost right now by the looks of it - DJMoody

Dragoni is not the only league that is counting the cost. At least half a dozen leagues helped with softening blows in the past and spread their defence thin across gifted beacons. Those beacons were defended, and ranking points indicate that losses were high. Ask Dragoni how they feel about their part in the Server War. Imagine they feel slighted . Mountains of dead for what? 

I did though waste 3 years of my hobby time on it - DJMoody

I disagree DJ. You have had a ball during your 3yrs here, and there is still a game to play. KoK is acting like god in the SE corner/edge, and I imagine you are enjoying it. There is still an end game, and until then, have some fun. Once it stops becoming fun - that is when your league is dead!!!
Jan 26, 2017, 05:4201/26/17
06/29/14

Trentos said:

Thanks for being rational DJ, even if we see things from different viewpoints. 

For example, the beacons hit in supposed retaliation were stacked appropriately, and losses minimal. Most the beacons that fell were held by inactive defence of several players. ONE was set up to kill a little offence of profiteers doing Destiny's dirty work.

http://prnt.sc/e0ebnj

Hardly defended beacons and the bloodbath you make it out to be. More a minor skirmish with tightly managed losses.

I like how you show one side of a battle in your screenshot in what I assume to be an attempt to disprove all of the defense we actually did kill, congrats on the very poor spin attempt, lol.    I think it's even funnier that you claim that defense that was killed was "inactive defense".   
From my experience, it's really tough to move "inactive" players defense to a brand new beacon that just spawned...  We killed plenty of your defense and had a blast doing so, we would be happy to do it again :D
We also had fun killing plenty of Unforgiven Offense:

Yourselves and Dragoni are the real ones counting the cost right now by the looks of it - DJMoody

Dragoni is not the only league that is counting the cost. At least half a dozen leagues helped with softening blows in the past and spread their defence thin across gifted beacons. Those beacons were defended, and ranking points indicate that losses were high. Ask Dragoni how they feel about their part in the Server War. Imagine they feel slighted . Mountains of dead for what? 

I did though waste 3 years of my hobby time on it - DJMoody

I disagree DJ. You have had a ball during your 3yrs here, and there is still a game to play. KoK is acting like god in the SE corner/edge, and I imagine you are enjoying it. There is still an end game, and until then, have some fun. Once it stops becoming fun - that is when your league is dead!!!
Speaking of dead leagues, let's take a look a another look @ the UK leaguewide posted in the chronicles:

Ahh, the messages of dying leagues, lol
Jan 26, 2017, 21:4501/26/17
08/03/14

NOTHING said:

come on professor moody , i come on here for a bit of fun and you are so long winded with your books that you write for justification , it gets boring waiting for you 

at least jezebel throws the odd song in to listen to 

were you even around when the coralition was formed?  i see you have only been on the forum since 2015. i remember when it was formed, at it was definately to combat KTs growing influence on the map. 

As a small league back then, we paid a lot of attention to had power and whos toes we needed to avoid.  Emps didnt come on to the radar til well after i left server 1
Feb 22, 2017, 04:3702/22/17
Feb 22, 2017, 04:38(edited)

I see beacon 512 has become vacant and ready to be stacked by a league with the defense to hold it. In fact, the whole Eastern edge looks like a wasteland at the moment.

Free beacons for everyone :-)
Feb 22, 2017, 05:1502/22/17
Feb 22, 2017, 05:38(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos said:

I see beacon 512 has become vacant and ready to be stacked by a league with the defense to hold it. In fact, the whole Eastern edge looks like a wasteland at the moment.

Free beacons for everyone :-)

I noticed your name wasn't in any of the reports.  You sure like to gossip the same as a 14 year old school girl but have no troops to back up any action regarding what goes on.

And all it took was the entire Ratcoms offense and the entire Emps offense, including the biggest coiners this game has ever seen to take down a single beacon when we were moving defense around..."impressive" lol

(after reviewing and counting up the kills in the SS's - over 400,000 (mix of occult and beast) units died running into one of our beacons along with thousands of GWD / Fallen before the hammer hit)

Keep on spending your money and crying on the forums - I know who the real winner is in the bigger picture of things :D

Feb 22, 2017, 06:1202/22/17
Feb 23, 2017, 08:33(edited)

Classic. More of the same BS********************* Last time I checked Destiny and their cronies are holding very few beacons 

For all those leagues out there with defense and no beacons, this is your chance. Go visit the Eastern wastelands of the Coralition and have you way before balur gets there first :-)

seriously guys cant you all just argue like you are in a damn meeting with head executives 

you speak with all mighty respect while all insults are berried inside and not spoken would ya 

this is the second warning about language and personal attacks there will not be a third 

exxxe
Feb 22, 2017, 14:3502/22/17
Feb 23, 2017, 14:59(edited)
06/29/14

Trentos, I guess your troops along with whatever league strike was sent wasn't big enough to kill 1% of the defense in the beacon, so no, I didn't see a report - or - maybe it's because since you said you sent troops 10 mintues ago, you didn't send any till well after my post, which was long after the initial beacon hit.

Great job trying to get other leagues to put their defense in one of our beacons, just so they could get set-up to be wiped out by our hammer...I would expect no less cowardice from Emps putting small leagues in harms way.

Also, now is a great time to point out what I had previously said - Emps used Ratcoms to do their "dirty work".  I had previously claimed that Frenzie was a **** because they don't do their own attacking by themselves as she had claimed, this current event continues to further prove my point.

*edit* Since I can't talk about it, let's use an SS:

Just calling a ****a **** not a personal attack, pointing out a fact.

----------

Also, let's look at the difference between my initial post and what Trentos brings up.

Unforgiven failed to properly defend and level up 3x edge beacons during spawn and what is now more than a month afterwards.  That is a massive differene between 2 leagues using up nearly 100% of their players offense to take down one of our beacons and it getting posted about moments later.

To this day, Unforgiven have still failed to even level up a single edge beacon...how sad.

such type of facts even if true better be kept off forum 

again guys ,,, hey let me challenge you instead of fighting with words fight with screenshots how about that 

go ahead attack each other and post each attack no need for long essays 

exxxe

I've "fought with SS's" a number of times, they get taken down by moderators though.

It blows my mind that now my use of the word "liar" gets censored (where the word liar has never to my knowledge been censored before on the forums) and appears to be on par (in regards to a banable offense) with Trentos use of sociopath and my mother.

Gotta love the "fair" moderation...

Feb 22, 2017, 14:5002/22/17
12/23/14

Test first of all .. Again u talk without knowing the story..

Emps dont use us!

Im the one who started to plan this after u hit us under a false excuse.. That we were on Emps side.. We were not at their side and still are not.. We have a freindly respect.. One thing we use to have..

And yes I asked them to help out as u know yourself.. Beacon 512 ( No matter if u claim it was not , )was well defended more than our The Ratcoms Offence could handle by ourself ;).

By ur dirty move in the past u push me one step to far and i had to look for strong foes to help in taking u down.. 

And no matter how u will see it.. 512 went down.. Show some respect for others work..thank you..

U are not the only one with brain to plan things , maybe u think u are lol.

Again as i said before i respect u and your league , well defended Beacon , now respect it was taken down. ;)

This was a payback for the beacon u took down so for me the board is wiped clean

Feb 22, 2017, 15:1702/22/17
Feb 22, 2017, 15:18(edited)
06/29/14

Warhawk75 said:

Test first of all .. Again u talk without knowing the story..

Emps dont use us!

Im the one who started to plan this after u hit us under a false excuse.. That we were on Emps side.. We were not at their side and still are not.. We have a freindly respect.. One thing we use to have..

And yes I asked them to help out as u know yourself.. Beacon 512 ( No matter if u claim it was not , )was well defended more than our The Ratcoms Offence could handle by ourself ;).

By ur dirty move in the past u push me one step to far and i had to look for strong foes to help in taking u down.. 

And no matter how u will see it.. 512 went down.. Show some respect for others work..thank you..

U are not the only one with brain to plan things , maybe u think u are lol.

Again as i said before i respect u and your league , well defended Beacon , now respect it was taken down. ;)

This was a payback for the beacon u took down so for me the board is wiped clean

Looking for a congrats?

Congrats on getting nearly your entire league to loose 100% of their offense in order to try to prove some sort of point.  Good use of your "brain".  I wish more leagues would do the same...lol

And for you to attempt to claim that Emps hitting Destiny is your plan? That's laughable at best...

You might of been willing to sacrifice your leagues entire offense, but for a long time before that, Emps have threatened and claimed they were going to hit us, and have lost tons of offense trying to in the past.  

What is worthy of Congratulations is that Emps got you to think that you were the great orchestrator of this whole event.  For you to truly believe that you weren't "used" is quite amazing really.  

They hate us, they have wanted to hit us for a long time, they waited for someone else to get mad enough to be willing to sacrifice their entire leagues offense as softeners (doing their dirty work) against our beacon before they finally were willing to use their own troops.

Feb 22, 2017, 15:2702/22/17
Feb 23, 2017, 08:41(edited)
12/23/14

LOL we only lost 10% and was worth it... All ur long time dont come back ;)..

I dont claim its my plan alone. But im the one starting the approch and talking to diffrent leagues no matter u belive it or not.. And since we needed bigger hammer i knew Emps were in.

Dont try to twist my words . I will not work im smarter than that ;).

You can do ur crying alone.. U pretend to be alltime great and noone could take u down .. Well u have been proven wrong!! And other leagues know this by now.. 

U are not as strong as u used to be.

And honestly truth is better.. At least one of us know what that means.. U dont know that meaning of that word.. 

And that u cant even reconize other triump says a lot about how ***************

I know it hurt u to see ur protected Beacon go down.. Now ppl know it can be done and u are not safe anymore lol... I would cry too if i were u

hey jez 

those guys need one of your song breaks :))

Feb 22, 2017, 18:4902/22/17
10/31/14

Pardon Me I have a question. I thought I knew a lot with regards to beacon, till I receive these question form one of my F online

If a beacon can safely be hit at X amount safely and must be soften to to a value greater or equals X amount. Why would one need to soften it if it has Y amount.  

for example if a beacon has 68 mil defense, a few heavy softening are required to bring back the defense back to nearly 50 mil. If these is true then any softener must have offense capable of bringing down some defense right? and the value is calculated from the initial defense found in the beacon using the D= O+D\D right, or any other online calculator? if these is true. then is means running offense lower than the offense capable of causing harm in a beacon is a suicide run? if these is true then...

If so then Emperors need a 120 mil+ softener to run down a 250-450+ million defended beacon. But the looks of screenshot gathered from my intel, there we several hits most lower than 20 mil in offense. 

even if we are to assume that Destiny had some 750 mil defense, which an intel has recently shown. Why would Emperors need softeners of they have 1.5 billion offense, and there was a 90% free revival. 

I am very confused. Maybe the formula need modifications. Maybe all is not at it seem 

n. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.