Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 7:38 PM UTC
I guess dragoni think its farmville 
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
17 January, 2017, 7:42 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

I guess dragoni think its farmville 

I think they have stood up well considering, they have been resilient, I give them cudos for standing up to you and your massive hammers

doesn't matter what you say, Emps will not come out of this a shining star, you are just as much to blame for the current state of the server as anyone else
Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 7:51 PM UTC
well if we are to blame for taking out the coalition that was playing god so be it , i suppose there will always be collateral damage but at least we still play the game and dont sulk about it and try to ruin it any faster than it is already doing so itself 
Jezebel
17 January, 2017, 7:57 PM UTC
Sarah Walker said:

well if we are to blame for taking out the coalition that was playing god so be it , i suppose there will always be collateral damage but at least we still play the game and dont sulk about it and try to ruin it any faster than it is already doing so itself 
the coralition has disbanded sure, but the leagues are still strong and actively playing so no you really have not "taken out the coralition" the coralition was formed as DJ said in another post to fight against KT - that was done - they parted way to pursue their own league's interest
Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 8:03 PM UTC
if that was done then why did it change names to the UC ? KT was not an issue then was it 
djmoody
17 January, 2017, 8:09 PM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

Well i see it totally diff

What i see is the coalition is gone and you are not dictating who gets a beacon anymore , so that worked out fine 

We chose to move with the times and changed our game play to suit them , we dont want rank or beacons 

You have nothing to show either now and destiny are stuck in the same rut , they can only take beacons that they can defend and are off the front page in ranking same as you are 

Did you really think you could play god on the server and nobody would come along like Emps did that was sick of your dictatorship 

So yeah i would say Emps  did ok if they choose to spend money on the game thats up to them , they dont tell you what to spend your money on do they 

Now you make a play to ruin the game because you cant compete anymore , that says " if we cant play then we will make sure nobody can "

I bet you took the ball in half way through the ball game when you was a kid too :)

You are a piece of work.

From outright lying:

"We don't wank rank or beacons". 

Yeah that is why Shin proposed the NAP of all NAPs with Emps to get the NW corner (the transcripts of that meeting posted in these forum for all to see). That is why EMPs came over to KoK threatening us to control Rebellions and Destiny because you could not see a way to holding beacons with them attacking you.

To utter hypocrisy:

Unable to play and achieve anything positive for Emps/Unforgiven you mark your only achievements as denying Destiny a beacon game and claim the same of KoK.

Then you say we are trying to ruin the game because we can't compete anymore. This is hypocrisy of the highest order....Seriously, wow, just wow. You have no shame when you write this stuff?

To misinformation:

Coralition didn't dictate who got beacons. KT was no1 during the majority of the existence of the alliance. It just flies in the face of facts to say Coralition had the power to dictate who got what beacons. Coralition ran 2 operations as an alliance over a whole year, Silverhammer and then Unforgiven in the NW corner. With both entities war came only after a lot of work thrown in our faces to run diplo and be friendly.

To Stubborness:

Despite even Plarium telling you than diplo and agreements between leagues is part of a RTS MMO (it could actually be described as the beating heart of an RTS MMO). You still seem to cling to the notion that there is something wrong with it. To the point you think uber coining to disrupt the natural order of the game is justified by it.

To the Delusional:

KoK voluntarily dropped it's beacons. Could easily have been no1 we took the Sanglants beacons, the area wasn't exactly hotly contested.

To the Crying Shame:

Of just completely missing the point of what we are doing and smearing it as " if we cant play then we will make sure nobody can". Just because you guys saw this as your only purpose in the end doesn't mean you should measure everyone else by your lack of standards.

Your posts always amaze me (and never in a good way).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 8:16 PM UTC

o oh called in the big professor again to try and justify his actions :) how long did that take you to write professor ? and you did all that just for me haha 

something i said was it ? touched a nerve did i haha 

i cant even be bothered reading all that , the first thing i saw was shins name who is not even playing the game anymore so no point bothering with that one 

http://prntscr.com/dwx95z

last sentence on the screen shot i can guarantee we don,t do over beacons 

Jezebel
17 January, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC

song break!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8

Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 8:48 PM UTC

come on professor moody , i come on here for a bit of fun and you are so long winded with your books that you write for justification , it gets boring waiting for you 

at least jezebel throws the odd song in to listen to 
Skycooldude
17 January, 2017, 10:31 PM UTC
Sarah Walker said:

if you want to gripe and moan about the game , why not just leave and let the players that do want to play get on with it , by hanging around and doing your best to ruin it for the others shows exactly the type of person you are 

if the game is over for you move along , at least skycool left with dignity and honor , i wish him well 
... ya can you not reference my name... I worked quite hard to create a good reputation for myself in my 2+ years of playing, and don't really want to have it tarnished.
Sarah Walker
17 January, 2017, 11:25 PM UTC
then maybe you should of kept your account and not give it away as an alt :)
Trentos
17 January, 2017, 11:43 PM UTC

...you got Unforigiven destroyed into the bargain... - DJMoody

That's funny. Last time I looked, Unforgiven were still around and playing a smart game. They may of lost some "long ago" defense in inside beacons, but still on the map and mostly enjoying their gameplay. On the otherhand, you felt compelled to drop beacons, and seem to have a hard time finding any positives within the game.

...Coined up the biggest hammer in the game out of thin air... - DJMoody

I keep hearing this, but have seen no proof as yet. Also, this is not the first hammer of such size mobilized. Can't see why so many crying poor in the forums.
UTC +11:00
Skycooldude
18 January, 2017, 12:16 AM UTC

Sarah Walker said:

then maybe you should of kept your account and not give it away as an alt :)

lol.. I haven't given my account away..

Cool story bro.. now bring me some facts
a
23 January, 2017, 8:42 PM UTC

NOTHING said:

Well i see it totally diff

What i see is the coalition is gone and you are not dictating who gets a beacon anymore , so that worked out fine 

We chose to move with the times and changed our game play to suit them , we dont want rank or beacons 

You have nothing to show either now and destiny are stuck in the same rut , they can only take beacons that they can defend and are off the front page in ranking same as you are 

Did you really think you could play god on the server and nobody would come along like Emps did that was sick of your dictatorship 

So yeah i would say Emps  did ok if they choose to spend money on the game thats up to them , they dont tell you what to spend your money on do they 

Now you make a play to ruin the game because you cant compete anymore , that says " if we cant play then we will make sure nobody can "

I bet you took the ball in half way through the ball game when you was a kid too :)

your name describes what's in your head

- fact Destiny still ranks above EMPs

- fact KoK ranked above EMPs as well till they gave it up

- fact if KoK and Destiny wanted to dictate who gets what beacons they still could. you just don't realize that they never did it how you claim cause maybe it was only your league they never let hold a beacon. I could think of one good reason cause you are illogical !!!

LET IT BE KNOWN: "You have nothing to show EITHER now and destiny are stuck in the same rut " here is proof that you admit you got nothing to show. destiny out smarted and out played EMPs. you just butt hurt cause you would of never won if they stayed

MAYBE with them gone you might win a little

djmoody
24 January, 2017, 1:41 AM UTC

Trentos said:

...you got Unforigiven destroyed into the bargain... - DJMoody

That's funny. Last time I looked, Unforgiven were still around and playing a smart game. They may of lost some "long ago" defense in inside beacons, but still on the map and mostly enjoying their gameplay. On the otherhand, you felt compelled to drop beacons, and seem to have a hard time finding any positives within the game.

...Coined up the biggest hammer in the game out of thin air... - DJMoody

I keep hearing this, but have seen no proof as yet. Also, this is not the first hammer of such size mobilized. Can't see why so many crying poor in the forums.

Come on Trentos you are better than that.

Pretending there is no proof of uber coining is ridiculous. A 1.5bn hammer came out of thin air in 3 months? Screenshot of it with 9k theives (I even post the maths of the min spend required just for the 9k represented in another thead). The number of eldritch dragons in the army, when those troops can only be purchased when is significant numbers. This isn't rocket science it's as plain as the sky is blue.

With regards to Unforgiven - it's gives me no pleasure to say they are effectively dead. When your beacons went down, your defence went with them. Unlike most of the war where emptied beacons went down with little def loss, your beacons were real fighting for real defended beacons. And it's no reflection on Unforgiven, they got caught up in the super power war that they were never equipped for, virtually no one was. Uber coin vs 3yrs of building, BG tricking and in some places coining. 

When this thing broke out I made a post that a bunch of other leagues would get caught in the cross fire and be the real losers from the war. I also told Shin that would be the end game to the spending. It wasn't going to be enough spending to kill their enemies but enough to start a server war that would drag in innocent parties. That is one of many reasons I didn't join the super league. Yourselves and Dragoni are the real ones counting the cost right now by the looks of it. Like I said that gives me no pleasure whatsoever. Normal level players crushed out of their game.

With regards to positives in the game, you are right I can find none. Plarium are running it into the ground with utter greed. Their interest in the players only as wallets to be cruelly and cynically exploited. The only positive I can find it that at least I didn't spend tens out thousands on this game like some idiots. I did though waste 3 years of my hobby time on it.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Trentos
26 January, 2017, 12:56 AM UTC

Thanks for being rational DJ, even if we see things from different viewpoints. 

For example, the beacons hit in supposed retaliation were stacked appropriately, and losses minimal. Most the beacons that fell were held by inactive defence of several players. ONE was set up to kill a little offence of profiteers doing Destiny's dirty work.

http://prnt.sc/e0ebnj

Hardly defended beacons and the bloodbath you make it out to be. More a minor skirmish with tightly managed losses.

Yourselves and Dragoni are the real ones counting the cost right now by the looks of it - DJMoody

Dragoni is not the only league that is counting the cost. At least half a dozen leagues helped with softening blows in the past and spread their defence thin across gifted beacons. Those beacons were defended, and ranking points indicate that losses were high. Ask Dragoni how they feel about their part in the Server War. Imagine they feel slighted . Mountains of dead for what? 

I did though waste 3 years of my hobby time on it - DJMoody

I disagree DJ. You have had a ball during your 3yrs here, and there is still a game to play. KoK is acting like god in the SE corner/edge, and I imagine you are enjoying it. There is still an end game, and until then, have some fun. Once it stops becoming fun - that is when your league is dead!!!
test
26 January, 2017, 5:42 AM UTC

Trentos said:

Thanks for being rational DJ, even if we see things from different viewpoints. 

For example, the beacons hit in supposed retaliation were stacked appropriately, and losses minimal. Most the beacons that fell were held by inactive defence of several players. ONE was set up to kill a little offence of profiteers doing Destiny's dirty work.

http://prnt.sc/e0ebnj

Hardly defended beacons and the bloodbath you make it out to be. More a minor skirmish with tightly managed losses.

I like how you show one side of a battle in your screenshot in what I assume to be an attempt to disprove all of the defense we actually did kill, congrats on the very poor spin attempt, lol.    I think it's even funnier that you claim that defense that was killed was "inactive defense".   
From my experience, it's really tough to move "inactive" players defense to a brand new beacon that just spawned...  We killed plenty of your defense and had a blast doing so, we would be happy to do it again :D
We also had fun killing plenty of Unforgiven Offense:

Yourselves and Dragoni are the real ones counting the cost right now by the looks of it - DJMoody

Dragoni is not the only league that is counting the cost. At least half a dozen leagues helped with softening blows in the past and spread their defence thin across gifted beacons. Those beacons were defended, and ranking points indicate that losses were high. Ask Dragoni how they feel about their part in the Server War. Imagine they feel slighted . Mountains of dead for what? 

I disagree DJ. You have had a ball during your 3yrs here, and there is still a game to play. KoK is acting like god in the SE corner/edge, and I imagine you are enjoying it. There is still an end game, and until then, have some fun. Once it stops becoming fun - that is when your league is dead!!!
Speaking of dead leagues, let's take a look a another look @ the UK leaguewide posted in the chronicles:

Ahh, the messages of dying leagues, lol
IronApex Turok
26 January, 2017, 9:45 PM UTC

NOTHING said:

come on professor moody , i come on here for a bit of fun and you are so long winded with your books that you write for justification , it gets boring waiting for you 

at least jezebel throws the odd song in to listen to 

were you even around when the coralition was formed?  i see you have only been on the forum since 2015. i remember when it was formed, at it was definately to combat KTs growing influence on the map. 

As a small league back then, we paid a lot of attention to had power and whos toes we needed to avoid.  Emps didnt come on to the radar til well after i left server 1
djmoody
2 February, 2017, 4:00 AM UTC

Trentos said:

Yeah there was some fun. And I made some good friends on the ride.

We aren't playing god and I kind of resent the continued references that we do now or ever did in the past. Especially with regards to the past the facts just don't match the rhetoric (in fact it is our opponents that have tried on multiple occasions to play god with the server by buying it with money and trying to impose their will, through their spending).

With regards to the present we dropped our beacons to Balur. We didn't do it so a bunch of other leagues could get easy beacons they didn't deserve. We did it to make a point that Plarium were ruining the game. What delicious irony if the stupid events they insist on running are the very things that might make our protest potentially possible.

We posted in the forums what we were aiming to do.

Some other leagues have decided they don't care much for that aim and that they would like the beacons for themselves. 

So our aim and their aims come into conflict. And like quite a lot of conflict resolution, it has come mainly to fighting to resolve. Some leagues organised themselves well and got a foothold. Some didn't. At massacre those with a foothold will face a renewed challenge.

I just don't see how that is "playing god"? it's just playing.

I accept it's not conventional and I knew that not everyone would get it but it's certainly isn't playing god.

We haven't gone around the map evicting leagues out of their own beacons for kicks, like certain others have done

................. yet :) 

Trentos
22 February, 2017, 4:37 AM UTC

I see beacon 512 has become vacant and ready to be stacked by a league with the defense to hold it. In fact, the whole Eastern edge looks like a wasteland at the moment.

Free beacons for everyone :-)
1721864 users registered; 42618 topics; 271596 posts; our newest member:brodyuga511