All Categories

To Alyona.

To Alyona.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 29, 2016, 12:0512/29/16
07/25/15

To Alyona.

I didn't have time to sit through the online chat. And being called disrespectfull works both ways. I gave heads up about the question I had. I gave link referal as well. So lets try this once more.....

Lord Mark had over 100m worth of resources trapped in the bank and no payouts. He contacted Plarium support and got this response;

"Hello!

As you know, Battlegrounds are a common part of the gameplay. In other words, this is an interactive gaming process of the player with the game which is related to other regular mechanics such as raids, global tournaments, interactions between players in their Leagues, trading resources or completing daily quests.

Our Support Team processes claims from players which are related to possible technical issues which can have a negative influence on the game and its balance.

Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments. In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning."

Which you can find here @ http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/32409_broken--bg-proof/8

There I even underlined it for you.

So the question still stands;

Q: How can BG mechanics work as intended when player get told by Plarium support that the player in question have 100+ million worth of resources trapped in the bank, an "out of sync".... but working as intended.....

Because thiis is not likely a unique thing to Lord Mark, but he had the numbers to back up his claim due to recording everything.  And that is the only reason I do pursue this question, because its not just some random guy shouting about getting screwed out of bg rewards. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 29, 2016, 12:1412/29/16
07/25/15
djmoody said:

FYi It's the Beast from KoK that has the proof of over 100m BG loss.
My bad, but there is proof in numbers, that is the important thing.
Dec 30, 2016, 09:5412/30/16

Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

FYi It's the Beast from KoK that has the proof of over 100m BG loss.
My bad, but there is proof in numbers, that is the important thing.

i cleared the support response in the original thread right ??

http://prntscr.com/dpn9fi

avoid Selective reading if that is possible :))

Dec 30, 2016, 10:3412/30/16
03/01/16

Thank you for posting this anwer, Lord Gadheras.

As you may noticed (and I pay attention all Lords and Ladies, who were sure that BGs are "our of sync"), Support Team was trying to point out that you might have thought that there's an issue with BGs, but there's not any issue with BGs: "Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments.

In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning."

Dec 30, 2016, 11:1312/30/16
07/25/15

Eugenia Misura said:

As you may noticed (and I pay attention all Lords and Ladies, who were sure that BGs are "our of sync"), Support Team was trying to point out that you might have thought that there's an issue with BGs, but there's not any issue with BGs: "Having considered your recent rewards, you could probably come to a conclusion that the Reward System was out of sync with your investments.

In this regard, we have to state that Infestations belong to the game mechanics which are under the constant control of our developers team. The mechanics of Battlegrounds is thoroughly tested by our QA team at all stages. We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning."

If "We exclude the possibility of any irregularities and break-downs in their functioning." there shouldn't warrant any issues of out of sync no?

The process should be as easy as , you bank your resources, you get paid your reward, and you start work on bank towards your next reward. You shouldn't have to keep bank, and bank, and bank, and not get your reward right?

Dec 30, 2016, 21:1812/30/16
05/14/16

Well. players in all games in all forums are bitchin about the Bg variations they all have in regards to a glitch.

In fact..the bitchin across all the boards seems to follow the same lines:

Palarium dont care about its customers.

Palarium is trying to rip people off.

Palrium is about to go under and close the browser games.

Palarium is trying to get every last nickel out of people till turning off the servers.

Palarium representatives use copy and paste responses since they have no control over the devs.

Palarium Bgs are broken

Palarium has allowed bots to take over the game and refuses to do anything about it.

I have viewed the companies employment right up  online, from current and former employees and it is pretty obvious that upper managment is into micromanaging everything, without a clue to game play or balance and even employees complain. Anywho,, I will ride this out till the wheels fall off. But I wont help pay their salaries.

Cheers !

Dec 31, 2016, 08:0012/31/16

Eugenia Misura said:

same tested for yellow line 

GRATS
Dec 31, 2016, 09:5112/31/16
07/25/15

These are not the droids you looking for... lol

Jan 2, 2017, 03:1301/02/17
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

you might have thought that there's an issue with BGs, but there's not any issue with BGs:

hahha.....

she tried to use the jedi mind trick.   

well, thats a new low.   

Jan 2, 2017, 03:1401/02/17
08/03/14

Eugenia Misura said:

can some one explain what an "infestion" is?

because, by definition...the BG certainly is bugged. 
Jan 2, 2017, 08:1501/02/17

it is what it is called in another plarium game 

infestation = battlegrounds ( total domination )
Jan 2, 2017, 08:2801/02/17

all plarium game are the same game, change name and graphics

titanite lol

Jan 2, 2017, 17:4501/02/17
12/18/14
here we go again, no answers just excuses and total disregard for well kept recording of resources in versus resources out and the major losses this player has had playing battlegrounds
Jan 3, 2017, 00:1701/03/17
08/22/15
roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Many seem to have missed this point. why is it that if all is working properly is it under constant control,,, as in adjustment....
Does that point also mean there is a Dev sitting there clicking a button and saying "Hahaha stuff you Lord Mark. No payout for you today." 
Jan 3, 2017, 07:2601/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 07:33(edited)
12/18/14
Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Many seem to have missed this point. why is it that if all is working properly is it under constant control,,, as in adjustment....
Does that point also mean there is a Dev sitting there clicking a button and saying "Hahaha stuff you Lord Mark. No payout for you today." 
If thats a job I want it!!!  But not to sabotage Lord Mark of course I want him to get his troops back :)
Jan 3, 2017, 15:3601/03/17
11/27/14

Jan 3, 2017, 17:2701/03/17
07/25/15

Lord Mark said:

Dear valued customer.... *chuckles*

Jan 4, 2017, 05:1701/04/17
03/13/15
Rosconz said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Eugenia Misura said:

That was an amazing interpretation. But the reason for monitoring is the criticality of the feature or funtion. It is like banking transaction are monitored not because someone is sitting there clicking buttons and saying "Approved" and "Declined", it is because the want it to run smoothly.
Jan 4, 2017, 10:1601/04/17
07/25/15

Warrior said:

Mark. No payout for you today." 
That was an amazing interpretation. But the reason for monitoring is the criticality of the feature or funtion. It is like banking transaction are monitored not because someone is sitting there clicking buttons and saying "Approved" and "Declined", it is because the want it to run smoothly.

Yeah, did you see how smooth Lord Marks last payout was? lol

Jan 4, 2017, 11:5901/04/17

gju fantastic game 

Jan 4, 2017, 12:4601/04/17

hui said:

gju fantastic game 

thank you hope you enjoy it 

but i have to ask you to stop spamming the threads 

check Tavern and have fun there 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.