All Categories

Keeping word

Keeping word

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jan 1, 2017, 19:1101/01/17
10/07/14

tell you what test ill send plarium the screenshot of what you have put about alts ill send them screen shots of the 3 raids where we know you used alts ill let them make up there mind over this its easy to see if you or your players logged in to load up those castles 

this time you have gone to far  let them check it out  then we see if you lied ???? 
Jan 1, 2017, 19:1301/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 19:14(edited)
06/29/14

trevor said:

tell you what test ill send plarium the screenshot of what you have put about alts ill send them screen shots of the 3 raids where we know you used alts ill let them make up there mind over this its easy to see if you or your players logged in to load up those castles 

this time you have gone to far  let them check it out  then we see if you lied ???? 

Sounds good, they can even IP check the accounts against my own, I have nothing to hide.

While your crying to plarium, make sure to mention they should take a look at your marshals castle too and get him banned for using alts.  lol
Jan 1, 2017, 19:1601/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 19:17(edited)
10/07/14

lets hope you can and lets hope your players can i just hope you not running 8 or 9 accounts here it could backfire on you and your league  sending  now 

nope its my defence there with 3 other captins and we can prove that we all fine here 
Jan 1, 2017, 19:1801/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 19:21(edited)
12/23/14

test said:

trevor said:

im just going over  1 bit you put ???

truth How's the castle war going from your perspective? Remember to factor in the 30% we get to revive for free from every hit, not to mention the alt defense you've killed which doesn't effect Destiny at all."

just one question how did you know it was alt defence ?????

you would say it was other players defence ????

so  it was you or  other players  sending you and your league alt defence is that not true 

so you gain a unfair advantage ????  happy new year and as ive said own goal yet again :p

Maybe I was incorrect and it was a real players defense from some other league - but I looked at the defensive stats gained after Warhawks hit, and noticed that players in Destiny didn't get the points, so I made the assumption that it was alt defense.  The same way that when Warhawk gets hit, he doesn't get points, all of his alts do.

Then u should check again.. All def in my castles are from members and always have been.. Well yeah some others do have 1 archer but i guess that the ones u are mean ;).. So yes its true.

And now suddenly ur league is down from over 150 to 124 players ;).. Nice to see u moved the alts to ur other little league.. Then maybe there is chance for fair fight... ahh no u just keep the defence of those..

U are not as smart as u might think everything u do i do keep track of.

I invite plarium to check everything on my account , i have nothing to hide. And if they find i use alts with proof i will happily be banned. 

I know my sheet is clean and i also know others cant say same. Maybe i should kick the alt i know u have in my league ;)
Jan 1, 2017, 19:3601/01/17
10/07/14
sent  tickit off asking on said 3 raids  with screenshot before and after asked them to check the new defence added to raid castles to see if its the  same castle adding defence in all destiny castles and to check out the ip adress of who logged in to those accounts  as i know  thay keep records i want this done right and if proved then i hope  thay ban the user doing it 
Jan 1, 2017, 19:3601/01/17
10/15/14

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here ? 

Every time i look on forums Test is there accusing someone else of telling lies 

Whatever you say he will manipulate to his advantage and spin it round 
Jan 1, 2017, 19:5201/01/17
10/07/14

hi ya lady sara happy new year 

ps please dont say anything  you might be  said to have helped us in ratcoms :p

Jan 1, 2017, 19:5601/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 19:57(edited)
06/29/14

Sarah Walker said:

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here ? 

Every time i look on forums Test is there accusing someone else of telling lies 

Whatever you say he will manipulate to his advantage and spin it round 

Accusations I make are based upon fact, backed up with evidence.  You along with many other ramble on about nonsense and have been proven to be liars countless times by a number of different people, not just myself.

Just because it's an online game with lots of liars, doesn't make me a liar for defending myself from the nonsense that comes out of your mouth along with the others who post things that simply aren't true.
Jan 1, 2017, 20:0501/01/17
10/15/14

You said it all there Test , it is an online GAME , You must spend all your time going through screen shots  and trolling the forums to keep your name from being dragged through the mud , not my idea of a game but if thats what you need to do enjoy yourself :)

I believe there is no smoke without fire and you know you was caught out telling lies before over the fellowship beacons backed by screen shots  so you are not so goody two shoes either :)
Jan 1, 2017, 20:3101/01/17
06/29/14
Sarah Walker said:

You said it all there Test , it is an online GAME , You must spend all your time going through screen shots  and trolling the forums to keep your name from being dragged through the mud , not my idea of a game but if thats what you need to do enjoy yourself :)

I believe there is no smoke without fire and you know you was caught out telling lies before over the fellowship beacons backed by screen shots  so you are not so goody two shoes either :)
I do enjoy myself :D
Jan 1, 2017, 20:3601/01/17
10/09/15

Well here you can see the struggle of once great league.

I has been killed by its own marchal.

Destiny still has a big hammer and good defence but that's all.

You dont see them anymore in tournaments (where did you guys go in the capture the flag, league bg's or leabue pvp?)

The only thing youre still are good in is the league beacon tournaments and that's all beacuase of a few big players.

Look at youre members dropping out and going inactive !

And even the great coralition is no more.

You really acting like youre with youre back to the wall everything that has a little smell of emps you attack.

Even smaller league where you have nothing to fear from.

But its still not to late!!!

For once start beeing honest.

Jan 1, 2017, 21:1101/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 21:12(edited)
06/29/14

tweakerbee said:

You dont see them anymore in tournaments (where did you guys go in the capture the flag, league bg's or leabue pvp?)

The only thing youre still are good in is the league beacon tournaments and that's all beacuase of a few big players.

You really acting like youre with youre back to the wall everything that has a little smell of emps you attack.

Destiny grew like it did because of the joint effort of our leadership team and the amazing membership that stands behind it.  

Emps grew because of the amount of money they spent on the game. Emps has failed tatically at nearly every turn and bought their way out of their mistakes time and time again.  Plarium has made that an option, it has taken all the challenge / strategy away from the game in my opinion and has made it very boring.

After announcing that I'm leaving the game, some captains have decided to quit too.  

Then you try to spin that as if I'm the cause of some sort of downfall, but in reality, it just shows that while I was the marshal, we prospered, and now that I have announced that I'm leaving, you see the after effects of that change.   I'm sure that the new leadership will take the reigns and move the league forward as Destiny has always done. 

------

Ranking high in a BG tourney is now a mark of shame, (which emps are reguallarly at the top of) it just shows you've paid a 10% tax to get some points - the higher you go in the rankings, the worse you've done.  Outside of the current CTF, we have always been toward the top of the rankings, the same with league pvp.

In order to win challenges / events Emps have attacked their own defense with their own offense parked in castles next to eachothers. 

Emps have spent exponentially more money than any other league in the game.  Yet you brag as if you have actually accomplished something other than spending lots of money...pretty sad really

Jan 1, 2017, 21:1901/01/17
Jan 1, 2017, 21:22(edited)

tweakerbee said:

This is true and they are falling apart.

This may also be true. In part i'm sure

This is all you need. The game is about troop numbers and nothing else

Tourneys are pointless. They are designed for you to kill troops and nothing else. The flag tourney is the only 1 that benefits a few leagues. The BG tourney. Most of Destinys players are maxed out at 160 and after the 160 payout its like a endless troop/resource hole.

As mentioned above its all you need and with a hammer like that the beacon tourney will always be of use

Look at youre members dropping out and going inactive!

I spose point 2 comes into play here but from what I know Plarium are 80% to blame here. People have just had enough of how the games run and see no future in it.

This is true and I believe the reason is 90% because of Test. ( I was part of it and experienced 1st hand what was going on )

Any1 who knows who I am knows I hate Test but, can you blame Test?. I would be doing the same. Emps think they can drop diplo over night and everything will be OK for them leagues?..Come on how stupid are you?. You all still use the same TS server!!!  Seriously?.. There is a simple way to stop the hits on others. Grow some balls and hold some Beacons!!!

If I had Tests army I would smash em all. Its a WAR game!!!....Oh yeah Emps don't mind smashing ppl into oblivion do you?. Before you mention "I said smaller leagues", every1 is small compared to your hammer!!! and them leagues cant even retaliate against you as you have NO BEACONS!!!

This is where you are wrong. For Test and his reputation it is unless the  3 ghosts of Christmas came this year lol

Not gonna happen lol

Jan 2, 2017, 07:4801/02/17
10/09/15

It's sad to see you leave test.

Now we don't have a enemy anymore and we need it it's a war game !!

And ofc its true plarium is killing its own game.

Its verry unbalanced.

And plarium isn't lokking at game play anymore (did they ever do?).

They are only looking for the fasted way's to fill their purse.

I also stop coining because of the unbalance and i know a few more players who stopped...

If you leave Test i wish you all the best 
Jan 2, 2017, 08:1101/02/17
06/29/14

tweakerbee said:

It's sad to see you leave test.

Now we don't have a enemy anymore and we need it it's a war game !!

And ofc its true plarium is killing its own game.

Its verry unbalanced.

And plarium isn't lokking at game play anymore (did they ever do?).

They are only looking for the fasted way's to fill their purse.

I also stop coining because of the unbalance and i know a few more players who stopped...

If you leave Test i wish you all the best 

You too, enjoy :D

Jan 2, 2017, 10:4201/02/17
Jezebel said:

Tok'ra said:

Jezebel said:

wow this thread is on a downward spiral

fact - yes two Destiny Captains hit a Ratcom beacon because it was left lightly defended - they did it for points live with it if you don't like it DEFEND your beacons

I see seelers was hit today by Emps (for points i am sure) another small league just trying to up their game a bit and get wiped out by a big league 

no one is on here moaning about that one

there are people who have built armies over the past couple of years that want to use them before they quit the sooner you all accept that the better off you will be 

start looking for a new game SF is on its way out 

Kind of missed quite a few leagues that Destiny have wiped off the map.

I agree it is a game on the nose and the developers have done nothing to encourage new players to get it and get up to speed.
Yup leagues that joined Emps in their war against Destiny so there ya have it
Incorrect- DEATH Inc had nothing to do with either leagues, in fact we were having some small skirmishes with Emperors players and none with Destiny at the point you and your pals decided to wipe Death Inc off the map.
Jan 2, 2017, 13:4501/02/17
12/18/14
Tok'ra said:

Jezebel said:

Tok'ra said:

Jezebel said:

wow this thread is on a downward spiral

fact - yes two Destiny Captains hit a Ratcom beacon because it was left lightly defended - they did it for points live with it if you don't like it DEFEND your beacons

I see seelers was hit today by Emps (for points i am sure) another small league just trying to up their game a bit and get wiped out by a big league 

no one is on here moaning about that one

there are people who have built armies over the past couple of years that want to use them before they quit the sooner you all accept that the better off you will be 

start looking for a new game SF is on its way out 

Kind of missed quite a few leagues that Destiny have wiped off the map.

I agree it is a game on the nose and the developers have done nothing to encourage new players to get it and get up to speed.
Yup leagues that joined Emps in their war against Destiny so there ya have it
Incorrect- DEATH Inc had nothing to do with either leagues, in fact we were having some small skirmishes with Emperors players and none with Destiny at the point you and your pals decided to wipe Death Inc off the map.
I wasn't involved in that one I don't think but if you read everything I did say until recently, also again blame Plarium and the massacre events because that is the perfect opportunity to eliminate inactive defense from the game, leagues with a lot of inactive D will have to hold beacons honestly with their own active defense.  So yes there you have it the massacre event eliminates inactive defense and also has eliminated leagues in the process.
Jan 2, 2017, 17:3901/02/17
12/23/14

test said:

tweakerbee said:

Destiny grew like it did because of the joint effort of our leadership team and the amazing membership that stands behind it.  

Emps grew because of the amount of money they spent on the game. Emps has failed tatically at nearly every turn and bought their way out of their mistakes time and time again.  Plarium has made that an option, it has taken all the challenge / strategy away from the game in my opinion and has made it very boring.

After announcing that I'm leaving the game, some captains have decided to quit too.  

Then you try to spin that as if I'm the cause of some sort of downfall, but in reality, it just shows that while I was the marshal, we prospered, and now that I have announced that I'm leaving, you see the after effects of that change.   I'm sure that the new leadership will take the reigns and move the league forward as Destiny has always done. 

------

Ranking high in a BG tourney is now a mark of shame, (which emps are reguallarly at the top of) it just shows you've paid a 10% tax to get some points - the higher you go in the rankings, the worse you've done.  Outside of the current CTF, we have always been toward the top of the rankings, the same with league pvp.

In order to win challenges / events Emps have attacked their own defense with their own offense parked in castles next to eachothers. 

Emps have spent exponentially more money than any other league in the game.  Yet you brag as if you have actually accomplished something other than spending lots of money...pretty sad really

I wish u a happy goodbye sad u had to make bad ending at least with me ;).. But in the end its a game and i hope before u really leave we can let this issue between us go away.

I for ine is not to proud to put my hand out even i dont agree with u in certain things. Let me know if u wish for us to buty the hachett
Jan 2, 2017, 17:4801/02/17
06/29/14

Warhawk75 said:

I wish u a happy goodbye sad u had to make bad ending at least with me ;).. But in the end its a game and i hope before u really leave we can let this issue between us go away.

I for ine is not to proud to put my hand out even i dont agree with u in certain things. Let me know if u wish for us to buty the hachett

I'm happy to let it go whenever, we can keep attacking as long as our members wanna have fun smacking eachother, it's fun content for a war game.   

I won't send out any more league-wides to continue the fight, eventually it will die down as people are done hitting one another, but I don't wanna send out a force stop msg and take away some content players are using for some organized fun for a while :D

As I said in my very first post on this thread:

(anyone know how to make that border not so thick?  That's odd...)

Jan 3, 2017, 01:0701/03/17
06/29/14
tweakerbee said:

Speaking of leagues falling apart, how are things going in Emps?