We don't understand.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 28, 2016, 03:5112/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 09:52(edited)

Warrior said:

Thanks John.

Spending $$ is a choice. Plarium gives people to spend at every level so that each person can spend as per his wish or strength but the buying of sapphires is still a choice not mandatory.

It is like a cake shop or a candy store where all the different candies are there and it is your choice to buy them, not all candies or cakes may be available at the same time, not all store may be selling the same cake but it is still your choice to buy.

As for BGs, i have been doing BGs between Lvl 60 to 75 for a month or two now, before that i was at lvl 40 to 65. I went up steadily rather than running right to the top. A right league to guide always helps but it is also the players inquisition and involvement to learn. Not all leagues discuss their BG strategy on open chat or in league chat. Some use Skype and others use other mediums like TeamSpeak for communication and discussion.

I have been doing quite well in BGs and have been converting a lot of troops and getting profit out of it (even before i was ever a moderator) in terms of troop strength. I dont even track the resources in the bank but i now have the hand of it to understand what i need to do to make sure i get a decent profit. The BGs were made to convert low level troops to higher troops and give profit out of it but people seems to throw in griffins and wyvern and dragons and still expect profit which is not what i think it should work.

these are my 2 cents on BGs.

We need all this discussion with all the players to understand and take things forward but all this needs to constructive rather than blame game or fighting over stuff. We try to give our best to take things forward from this. I am sure you will be able to see in the Mods feed back in the Tavern for things that we have provided int he feedback.

i hope this helps in improving the game for you all and for us. After all we play the same game.

only lacked the label, grats new Mod, i now understand better why more will be worse here

Dec 28, 2016, 06:2512/28/16

small sample of those who play this game, a alt buyer with autobot, he pay?

always in the usual notes leagues, always wake up at least 3 castles

sure deserves access to the VIP program if is not already

We don't understand. What there is to understand?
Dec 28, 2016, 13:2812/28/16
03/01/16
jumy said:

What do you want to show by this screenshot, Jumi?
Dec 28, 2016, 13:3712/28/16
03/13/15

jumy said:

I have seen a lot of players have better stats with lesser time in the game.. does not mean they are bot.. I have even spoken to a few of them over TeamSpeak and Skype. i dont see any reason for them to be Alt buyer with Autobot. They spend they use their brains wisely and get to where they are.

People need to understand all finger are not the same. Some people like to spend and some dont or cant. 
Dec 28, 2016, 14:5212/28/16
06/06/16

hello,

I am having a bit of time the problems with the game ... frequent crashes, the game itself blocks and three flaws that I believe are to be placed:

1) the value of my castle defenses seems to me incorrect with respect to buildings used

2) the attack values and defense of the unit does not coincide with developments

3) the production times of the various units do not coincide with the developments carried out

could you give me tips to correct these discrepancies?

one last question: the guard at the castle units (dragons, immortal and others) when they are attacked and are off-line remain dead beyond resuscitation time why?

regards

Dec 28, 2016, 15:0312/28/16
03/13/15

sessomatto1 said:

hello,

I am having a bit of time the problems with the game ... frequent crashes, the game itself blocks and three flaws that I believe are to be placed:

1) the value of my castle defenses seems to me incorrect with respect to buildings used

2) the attack values and defense of the unit does not coincide with developments

3) the production times of the various units do not coincide with the developments carried out

one last question: the guard at the castle units (dragons, immortal and others) when they are attacked and are off-line remain dead beyond resuscitation time why?

regards

First i would recommend using Chrome incase you are not using it. Also CCleaner should help clear your cache. Please try this and please create a new topic so that we can discuss this issue separately and the post dont get overwhelmed by the response of the players on this topic.

thanks
Dec 28, 2016, 15:1512/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 15:22(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

jumy said:

just seems to play another game, try with Hamlet and hit 1-2 minute after a players conquer this, ALWAYS

I did not even have time that is updated eagle nest or map , simply they do not need to look !!!! and i find always simply at last 2-3 castle wake up but Plarium not see anything, strange eh?

need a list of other castle? always same person....

at the same time you see how good they are BIG experts in BG if you use your brain

and yes i bet is a VIP

Dec 28, 2016, 15:2512/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 15:54(edited)

Warrior said:

jumy said:

I have seen a lot of players have better stats with lesser time in the game.. does not mean they are bot.. I have even spoken to a few of them over TeamSpeak and Skype. i dont see any reason for them to be Alt buyer with Autobot. They spend they use their brains wisely and get to where they are.

People need to understand all finger are not the same. Some people like to spend and some dont or cant. 

brains wisely in this game is buy troops and use in bgs and revive (always if real pay).... after with big payout create the great fake spot 

still have doubts? brains wisely or all idiot in this game? wait always a wallet by same person + other his 25 castles, a great game

in this game brains wisely is to avoid all contact with others, same person with 100 castle=a not game

you can simply find same person in all platform, strange eh?

Dec 28, 2016, 16:1412/28/16
03/13/15

Jumy if you think spending wisely is also not a strategy to be used then i feel that you still need to learn a lot buddy.

There are various ways you can build and grow fast but the most efficient one is the one that uses least amount of sapphires.

As for Alts and Bots, you just want to pick up the point that is already acknowledged and the thing that we need to understand here is that Game development is not Magic, you cannot change the code or the feature by snapping fingers.

We all need to understand that some solutions are complex and some implementations are complex and hence some of them might take more time than others.

Dec 28, 2016, 16:5212/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 16:53(edited)

Warrior said:

Jumy if you think spending wisely is also not a strategy to be used then i feel that you still need to learn a lot buddy.

There are various ways you can build and grow fast but the most efficient one is the one that uses least amount of sapphires.

As for Alts and Bots, you just want to pick up the point that is already acknowledged and the thing that we need to understand here is that Game development is not Magic, you cannot change the code or the feature by snapping fingers.

We all need to understand that some solutions are complex and some implementations are complex and hence some of them might take more time than others.

spending wisely unique strategy in this game

i think you are incompetent and take us around, after 5 years we need to understand?

i already realized this fake autobot game (you cannot change the code)

Dec 28, 2016, 17:0312/28/16
03/13/15

jumy said:

Warrior said:

spending wisely unique strategy in this game

i think you are incompetent and take us around, after 5 years we need to understand?

i already realized this fake autobot game (you cannot change the code)

how about highlighting the meaning full sentences as well.. also please re-read to understand what i mean and that is all i could request you. As the topic say "We dont Understand", so i am just making my effort to make people understand.

The way you want to make the discussion being productive or destructive is upto you and the players.
Dec 28, 2016, 17:1012/28/16

your answers are flies, sorry, insesate answers 

never anything concrete

send a ticket

send a ticket

send a ticket

read my ticket 1 year ago

only a waste of time also give feedback

We don't understand. impossible to understand in good faith

PRIVATE GAME TRAP FOR REAL PLAYERS
Dec 28, 2016, 17:5812/28/16
03/13/15

jumy said:

your answers are flies, sorry, insesate answers 

never anything concrete

send a ticket

send a ticket

send a ticket

read my ticket 1 year ago

only a waste of time also give feedback

We don't understand. impossible to understand in good faith

PRIVATE GAME TRAP FOR REAL PLAYERS

We have acknowledged this. And Again as i said Game Development is not Magic, it is not like snapping the fingers and the rabbit appears. It takes time and we acknowledge the fact that we have taken more time but we also want to fix it permanently. The Devs dont want to just say "Okay Fixed" to see it crop up again.

We can keep discussing but this will go in loops. I will say i agree that there is a problem and things are being worked upon and you will keep saying there is a problem.

Dec 28, 2016, 18:3912/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 20:52(edited)

Eugenia Misura said:

jumy said:

this player has been in the game for 8 months.

this player has 23m bgs points.

we are told that bgs has to do with strategy.

i have 600k bgs points, i quit bgs 9 months ago, that puts my bgs participation at 6 months.

We don't understand. What there is to understand?  what this means is how do i go from 600k bgs points to 23m points in two months of gameplay?  we don't understand how to do this through normal gameplay. especially when there are elite mathematicians who are tracking everything and playing bgs "the right way",  yet they are tracking losses in the 100's of millions in resources.

the only way would have to be extreme excessive coining, or some sort of cheat.  and this is where my previous post comes in.  common folk are then told that they too can play bgs and come out ahead.  "if they will think" and that leads to common folk losing troop power in a resource sink.

we want to know how to build our army by gaining 23m bgs points.  please give us a hint.

edit: as for the hamlets: jumy is showing how he gets attacked 2 minutes after capturing the hamlet.  which would take priior knowledge of him attacking the hamlet, or the other player uses speed ups, or they attack willy nilly and it is coincidence.  i think that jumy is stating that this is the constant and not the abaration.

Dec 28, 2016, 19:0312/28/16
06/06/16

Warrior said:

sessomatto1 said:

hello,

regards

First i would recommend using Chrome incase you are not using it. Also CCleaner should help clear your cache. Please try this and please create a new topic so that we can discuss this issue separately and the post dont get overwhelmed by the response of the players on this topic.

thanks

always use chrome, but problems persist by at least 3 weeks, with regard to the discrepancies made by me note, the I and compared with those of a my ally the same level and more or less the same development, and do not coincide absolutely (also accepting a slight deviation of points), the game does not seem to respect the enhancement made levels

Dec 28, 2016, 19:1412/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 19:30(edited)

johanrayne said:

Eugenia Misura said:

jumy said:

this player has been in the game for 7 months.

this player has 23m bgs points.

we are told that bgs has to do with strategy.

i have 600k bgs points, i quit bgs 9 months ago, that puts my bgs participation at 6 months.

We don't understand. What there is to understand?  what this means is how do i go from 600k bgs points to 23m points in one month of gameplay?  we don't understand how to do this through normal gameplay. especially when there are elite mathematicians who are tracking everything and playing bgs "the right way",  yet they are tracking losses in the 100's of millions in resources.

the only way would have to be extreme excessive coining, or some sort of cheat.  and this is where my previous post comes in.  common folk are then told that they too can play bgs and come out ahead.  "if they will think" and that leads to common folk losing troop power in a resource sink.

we want to know how to build our army by gaining 23m bgs points.  please give us a hint.

Unfortunately, the situation is very clear to me

I will only give feedback that every new player can find in this strange "not-game"

the answers are always senseless crazy=we are all idiots

sessomatto1 said:

always use chrome, but problems persist by at least 3 weeks, with regard to the discrepancies made by me note, the I and compared with those of a my ally the same level and more or less the same development, and do not coincide absolutely (also accepting a slight deviation of points), the game does not seem to respect the enhancement made levels

I'm sorry to be informed that any browser you try will always have problems

maybe Plarium informs us about where to test their games

new add=only old and new problem

you need try at, you need try at, you need try at

YOU NEED SEND A TICKET

ps. do not worry plarium are always working to create new problems, need patience

Dec 29, 2016, 16:3212/29/16

simple test for the scam of this game

same or similar other 15 attack received

well now try this FRAUD and send few arch

you are thieves

Dec 30, 2016, 11:5012/30/16
03/01/16

jumy said:

you are thieves

Jumi, a battle outcome is calculated as the ratio of the strength of your troops to your enemy's forces. The result will depend on the off / def power of your army and the power of your opponent. Plus, there are many ingame Items that can increase both off / def charactetistics.

Jan 1, 2017, 15:4701/01/17
08/12/14

jumy said:

you are thieves

If I'm interpreting that correctly, these are all hits on fortresses. If so it makes perfect sense to me. Fortresses work on seige mechanics. This works like raid mechanics when the amount of defense in a fortress is close to the amount of offense sent at it. However, when one side overwhelms the other, the overwhelming side's losses decrease rapidly below the weaker side's.

You can recreate the seige "curve" yourself by sending units to a dead castle (preferably without any castle defense bonus) and having someone else seige them at varying amounts.

@ Eugenia: It's not as simple as ratios when seiges are involved. That's only true for raids. ;)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.