This topic is closed

Forum Police - Bad Turn for the Worse

26 Replies
djmoody
22 December, 2016, 6:06 PM UTC
exxxe said:

jumy said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/33229_rewards-out-of-sync--mechanics-work-as-intended-

closed

we forwarded DJ log completely and lord mark ticket was processed and believe me we forwarded all the complaints and reports about it however support confirmed there are no issues in BG 

however for future comments the tutorial thread is where Eugenia can read it all 

They can't confirm there is no problem because that log outright proves there is a problem. Plarium are simply a fruad then.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
jumy
22 December, 2016, 6:10 PM UTC

djmoody said:

exxxe said:

jumy said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/33229_rewards-out-of-sync--mechanics-work-as-intended-

closed

we forwarded DJ log completely and lord mark ticket was processed and believe me we forwarded all the complaints and reports about it however support confirmed there are no issues in BG 

however for future comments the tutorial thread is where Eugenia can read it all 

They can't confirm there is no problem because that log outright proves there is a problem. Plarium are simply a fruad then.

The Silence of the Hams

is practically a scam 

i give my feedback and my experience in this game (try at last 10 leagues) and all is a delete/censure

the truth hurts

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
22 December, 2016, 6:26 PM UTC

BG thread close without a single question answered just another "everything is OK, move along message". The evidence presented just brushed under the carpet unaddressed.

The New Year is going to see Plarium bleed revenue. Let's see if they start listening when their bottom line is at stake. We won't be so easy to ignore then. They think we are powerless and they can can do anything they like to us. How much they under estimate us. Karma is paying them a visit in 2017.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Gadheras
22 December, 2016, 6:58 PM UTC

djmoody said:

BG thread close without a single question answered just another "everything is OK, move along message". The evidence presented just brushed under the carpet unaddressed.

The New Year is going to see Plarium bleed revenue. Let's see if they start listening when their bottom line is at stake. We won't be so easy to ignore then. They think we are powerless and they can can do anything they like to us. How much they under estimate us. Karma is paying them a visit in 2017.

their focus is on their mobile platforms now, we just out dated relics.

UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
22 December, 2016, 8:17 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

their focus is on their mobile platforms now, we just out dated relics.

exactly. plarium wants to push out browser games in favor of mobile. so they have to squeeze as much out of us as possible to recoup investments
thefray
22 December, 2016, 11:05 PM UTC

I contacted support and was told they do not consider the ticket due to there BG has been tested and working, others get the same exact response.

I started with my bank set to zero and had to bank 300 mil in resource before payout and that payout was on a level 102, after a few payouts on levels much lower than my bank I ended with another 80 mil stuck in BG.

I have also been banned for speaking out or off topic I am sure they use the off topic excuse to cover up the ban for speaking out.

My money has stopped, my playing time reduced, my disdain increased, well done.

I have seen on multiple occasions the CM response "this part of the game is not forced participation"

Is that plarium telling us to F off?

Sad really this is what they resort to, you would think they would be better at choosing their words

Do we really need to ask what part of the game we can discuss in the game discussion forum, how the F do they get to say we can't discuss one of the biggest parts of the game in game discussion?
jumy
23 December, 2016, 12:14 AM UTC

with all proble that i see they have seen fit to update BG at reset day

WHY NOT DAILY  ROYALTY ?

imagine he said (by John Lennon RIP)

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
1777437 users registered; 47972 topics; 285873 posts; our newest member:UnknownRanger