Forum Police - Bad Turn for the Worse

Forum Police - Bad Turn for the Worse

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 22, 2016, 18:5812/22/16
07/25/15

djmoody said:

BG thread close without a single question answered just another "everything is OK, move along message". The evidence presented just brushed under the carpet unaddressed.

The New Year is going to see Plarium bleed revenue. Let's see if they start listening when their bottom line is at stake. We won't be so easy to ignore then. They think we are powerless and they can can do anything they like to us. How much they under estimate us. Karma is paying them a visit in 2017.

their focus is on their mobile platforms now, we just out dated relics.

Dec 22, 2016, 20:1712/22/16
08/03/14
Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

BG thread close without a single question answered just another "everything is OK, move along message". The evidence presented just brushed under the carpet unaddressed.

The New Year is going to see Plarium bleed revenue. Let's see if they start listening when their bottom line is at stake. We won't be so easy to ignore then. They think we are powerless and they can can do anything they like to us. How much they under estimate us. Karma is paying them a visit in 2017.

their focus is on their mobile platforms now, we just out dated relics.

exactly. plarium wants to push out browser games in favor of mobile. so they have to squeeze as much out of us as possible to recoup investments
Dec 22, 2016, 23:0512/22/16
Dec 22, 2016, 23:13(edited)
02/22/15

I contacted support and was told they do not consider the ticket due to there BG has been tested and working, others get the same exact response.

I started with my bank set to zero and had to bank 300 mil in resource before payout and that payout was on a level 102, after a few payouts on levels much lower than my bank I ended with another 80 mil stuck in BG.

I have also been banned for speaking out or off topic I am sure they use the off topic excuse to cover up the ban for speaking out.

My money has stopped, my playing time reduced, my disdain increased, well done.

I have seen on multiple occasions the CM response "this part of the game is not forced participation"

Is that plarium telling us to F off?

Sad really this is what they resort to, you would think they would be better at choosing their words

Do we really need to ask what part of the game we can discuss in the game discussion forum, how the F do they get to say we can't discuss one of the biggest parts of the game in game discussion?
Dec 23, 2016, 00:1412/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 00:15(edited)

with all proble that i see they have seen fit to update BG at reset day

WHY NOT DAILY  ROYALTY ?

imagine he said (by John Lennon RIP)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.