This topic is closed

Game and Browser Issue

6 Replies
StormKat2035
20 December, 2016, 4:38 PM UTC

Before I report this as a bug.

I'm not sure if you all are experiencing the same issue I am. Everybody has different computers so y'all may not be experiencing the problems I am.

I noticed during game play, it takes forever to bring up a menu, to type in chat, to load an upgrade, and to scroll around on the castle&town map. It's extremely slow.

I bring up Task Manager and notice that Firefox is taking up 2,000 something megabytes.

I have an i7 which is a strong laptop.

Is it something on my end? Is there a way to speed things up? Is there a way to fix that memory problem?

Thanks

StormKat
UTC +8:00
Nemanja
20 December, 2016, 4:47 PM UTC

My Lord,

there are many possible reasons why you're experiencing such problems. 

Please, try playing Stormfall on http://www.maxthon.com/nitro/static.html

I'm using it myself.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
brunsonthomas
20 December, 2016, 5:08 PM UTC
Nemanja said:

My Lord,

there are many possible reasons why you're experiencing such problems. 

Please, try playing Stormfall on http://www.maxthon.com/nitro/static.html

I'm using it myself.

The other option is Google Chrome, it crashes less often and is easier to clear the cache.
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
20 December, 2016, 6:53 PM UTC

I find when the game lags for me something is being update such as the saph deals etc (they change every couple of hours) if i refresh the game it usually helps if not then i will do a reboot to get things working better on my end

delete cookies and cache and yes Google Chrome seems to work the best for me also

that being said you will notice game lag often and sometimes "its not us its them" lol

UTC +0:00
StormKat2035
20 December, 2016, 7:46 PM UTC
Hmm okay. :)
StormKat
UTC +8:00
jumy
20 December, 2016, 8:00 PM UTC

StormKat2035 said:

Before I report this as a bug.

I'm not sure if you all are experiencing the same issue I am. Everybody has different computers so y'all may not be experiencing the problems I am.

I noticed during game play, it takes forever to bring up a menu, to type in chat, to load an upgrade, and to scroll around on the castle&town map. It's extremely slow.

I bring up Task Manager and notice that Firefox is taking up 2,000 something megabytes.

I have an i7 which is a strong laptop.

Is it something on my end? Is there a way to speed things up? Is there a way to fix that memory problem?

Thanks

resign themselves in this game find only new feature bug

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
djmoody
21 December, 2016, 5:26 AM UTC

Flash is horribly resource inefficient.

So make sure you shut everything else down if you are having problems. Clear cache is like the "turn computer off and on again" standard IT fix all, so make sure you give that a go too.

It's the memory that Flash really kills btw - so if all else fails and you are happy to spend a little cash, get a memory upgrade.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1723391 users registered; 42955 topics; 270689 posts; our newest member:jorgeki