FREE GAME GOOD BYE

5 Replies
Lady Iza
17 December, 2016, 1:23 AM UTC

In this post  I want to tell u the real truth !


Did u see that if u dont buy saphires u get huge offer ?

What happend after u buy? 

U will get little offer...


In my opinion this is the mechanics they use in BG !

If u play ...u will get a reward....but if u play more....they will take it all...


Why?


TO REVIVE !


It is all about money....

In this manner I will quite Stormfall !


I play since 2014 .

Good Bye!

UTC +3:00
4
IronApex Turok
17 December, 2016, 2:41 AM UTC

bingo.


you have figured out the secret to the BG algorithm. the more you play, the less you win. 
UTC +0:00
2
Warrior
17 December, 2016, 5:02 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

bingo.


you have figured out the secret to the BG algorithm. the more you play, the less you win. 
My experience says different but anyways everyone has their own theory..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
0
exxxe
17 December, 2016, 9:00 AM UTC

moved to Tavern 


good luck and have fun :)))
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
0
IronApex Turok
18 December, 2016, 12:02 AM UTC

Warrior said:


IronApex Turok said:


bingo.


you have figured out the secret to the BG algorithm. the more you play, the less you win. 
My experience says different but anyways everyone has their own theory..

try not doing BGs for a couple months. watch your gains skyrocket then slowely dwindle down. 
UTC +0:00
0
Warrior
18 December, 2016, 4:58 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Warrior said:


IronApex Turok said:


bingo.


you have figured out the secret to the BG algorithm. the more you play, the less you win. 
My experience says different but anyways everyone has their own theory..

try not doing BGs for a couple months. watch your gains skyrocket then slowely dwindle down. 
yup that is where i have seen it differ..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
0
1778396 users registered; 48107 topics; 286278 posts; our newest member:aarontangren12583