This topic is closed

House of unity

9 Replies
farazpc
14 December, 2016, 2:25 PM UTC

In order to upgrade house of unity to level 10 you need 1000 tokens.


Your'e kidding right? 1000 tokens? 50000 sapphires?


Can you please lower the cost?

UTC +3:00
0
Warrior
14 December, 2016, 3:33 PM UTC

I think you can put this in the suggestion section of the forum. 


Also you can get tokens if you invite friends to the game and they reach atleast lvl 15. That is a sapphires free way to get the tokens.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
0
jumy
14 December, 2016, 3:42 PM UTC

Warrior said:


I think you can put this in the suggestion section of the forum. 


Also you can get tokens if you invite friends to the game and they reach atleast lvl 15. That is a sapphires free way to get the tokens.

yes but with cramped limit, later you need alot of sapphires only

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
0
farazpc
15 December, 2016, 4:18 AM UTC

Warrior said:


I think you can put this in the suggestion section of the forum. 


Also you can get tokens if you invite friends to the game and they reach atleast lvl 15. That is a sapphires free way to get the tokens.
I made 50 level 15 friend and all i can do now it to use 50000 sapphires.
UTC +3:00
0
exxxe
15 December, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC

farazpc said:


In order to upgrade house of unity to level 10 you need 1000 tokens.


Your'e kidding right? 1000 tokens? 50000 sapphires?


Can you please lower the cost?

lord farazpc


all you have to do is invite friends through the available options ( facebook/ mail,,,etc )

be aware that you are inviting new players and not adding already existed players as friends ( based on your last post )


the tokens awarded based on players who accept invitation and join the game :)))

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
0
djmoody
15 December, 2016, 2:32 PM UTC

Warrior said:


Also you can get tokens if you invite friends to the game and they reach atleast lvl 15. That is a sapphires free way to get the tokens.

You can't get to lvl 10 from friends, not possible to earn enough tokens. The poster correctly pointed out it takes approx 50k sapphires to buy the last tokens that are impossible to get for free (which is also the level that gives 10% reward, half the boost to the house of unity).

It's simply another way to frustrate and gauge customers for money. Lazy and cynical game design.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1
Sifr
15 December, 2016, 2:51 PM UTC
exxxe said:

farazpc said:


In order to upgrade house of unity to level 10 you need 1000 tokens.


Your'e kidding right? 1000 tokens? 50000 sapphires?


Can you please lower the cost?

lord farazpc


all you have to do is invite friends through the available options ( facebook/ mail,,,etc )

be aware that you are inviting new players and not adding already existed players as friends ( based on your last post )


the tokens awarded based on players who accept invitation and join the game :)))

If he knows that to upgrade to lv 10 needs 50k sapphires then he already maxed the rewards from friends.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
0
Jezebel
15 December, 2016, 3:37 PM UTC
Warrior said:

I think you can put this in the suggestion section of the forum. 


Also you can get tokens if you invite friends to the game and they reach atleast lvl 15. That is a sapphires free way to get the tokens.
Hence the creation of alts to complete the House of Unity ... how does Plarium not see this and I have never seen tokens at a discount, why not let people use other things like sketches or reduce the cost of tokens, Plarium still wins - they are not going to make anything by having the costs so high, or why stop at level 15 for the bonus if the player reaches higher levels there should be a credit for inviting someone who has played the game beyond that low level
UTC +0:00
0
Drogar61
15 December, 2016, 6:21 PM UTC

One of the most irritating things is the absence of price lists for all levels. Like geese in the fog we choose some direction, we invest in it as much as we can, and finally meet our Wall of China.

Pure strategy game 

UTC +0:00
1
Solidarius
15 December, 2016, 6:25 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:


One of the most irritating things is the absence of price lists for all levels. Like geese in the fog we choose some direction, we invest in it as much as we can, and finally meet our Wall of China.

Pure strategy game 

I agree, ):, I am surpized noone has made a list somewhere of all the upgades and stuff 


p.s. 50k sounds insane for only 10% bonus. really?
UTC +5:00
0
1779787 users registered; 48312 topics; 286972 posts; our newest member:siavash66