All Categories

Points in tournaments

Points in tournaments

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 8, 2016, 14:4112/08/16

Points in tournaments

I always wondered how was it possible for some players to achieve absurd points in tournaments, such as XP or PvP.

Now i know that with their alternative accounts, they can easily do it. And because the game administrators dont do banana's about, all those honest players never even get a decent chance to fight for the good ranking prizes.

Does any honest player thinks this is fair???? Does game administration thinks this is FAIR?????

M'lord, I think I'll have to buy more fruit this way!
Let's keep the language clean.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 8, 2016, 15:0412/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 15:04(edited)

alts- possible but it becomes a job...

game admins- send a ticket

player (me)- I would like  verify how and where they get these crazy numbers lol... a public pillory thread? i agree

Dec 8, 2016, 15:2712/08/16
07/25/15
Well, you can affect a lot of stuff by just spending loads. If the end result is worth the cost that is a different story.
Dec 8, 2016, 21:2412/08/16
Dec 8, 2016, 21:38(edited)
12/18/14

Huge amounts of points comes from playing and hitting huge targets, it hurts so unless you are willing to take the losses OR coin them all back then moderate activity and reasonable pvp/bg play is the way to go.  Minimize losses, and gain decent rewards, only use what you are willing to lose.  As for experience expos those are easier since all factors of the game effect your points so you can pop on an Experience Booster which most of us have for free from tournaments and play bg's or pvp and gain more than you would without one.  Also simple things like building upgrades and the personal quests in the events tab count so you can gain a lot more points.

As for the Dragon Derby - that is obvious coining to get such high points you could not possibly max out on or even get decent rewards without boosting your upgrades and buying more "mana" with saphs.

Dragon Derby & Development tournaments are luck of the draw for higher level players honestly, if you don't boost you might be lucky enough to have one of your upgrades finish during the time of the tournaments.

A good tip for lower level players, save your quick upgrades (ie: Dwarf type lost arts) and do them during experience expos since you can get through many in a few days because of the shorter amount of time needed for them.  Longer upgrades that take a couple days do during development tournaments because you will score way more points for a longer upgrade - many lower level upgrades wont get as many points during development tournaments.
Dec 8, 2016, 23:1012/08/16
08/03/14
making 100k archers and dumping then in the right combination of tournaments and exp boosters can pop you up there as well. 
Dec 9, 2016, 01:3912/09/16
01/12/15
well, well, well, your turn now admins :)
Dec 9, 2016, 07:2612/09/16
12/18/14
Can you explain how you think people are making points with their alts?  It would actually not be worth the effort in my opinion
Dec 9, 2016, 07:3212/09/16

Unknown_Ranger said:

I rest my case ....

https://s18.postimg.org/v43qeovex/image.jpg

as much as i hate to say this but its the only thing i can say 

report him to support with that screenshot

we can not take action ( Mods ) and we cant take action based on forum reports ( Admins )

Dec 9, 2016, 16:1512/09/16
Jezebel said:

Can you explain how you think people are making points with their alts?  It would actually not be worth the effort in my opinion
Why? Are you using some alts too and not getting the best out of them?
Dec 9, 2016, 23:0312/09/16
08/03/14
Unknown_Ranger said:

Jezebel said:

with only around 2000 people active per server, if you got rid of the alts, it would significantly reduce the playability of the game. 
Dec 9, 2016, 23:1912/09/16

IronApex Turok said:

Unknown_Ranger said:

Jezebel said:

with only around 2000 people active per server, if you got rid of the alts, it would significantly reduce the playability of the game. 

Thats exactly what a cheater would say. But you´re not one, right?

Dec 9, 2016, 23:1912/09/16
Dec 10, 2016, 00:32(edited)
12/18/14

Unknown_Ranger said:

Jezebel said:

I am just wondering how you think using alts benefits a main castle.  If you defend your own castle with them you won't get points but your alts will. 

I suppose you could raid your own alts for points but that seems like a waste of troops to me

also "Unknown Ranger" there are hundreds of Unknown Ranger castles out there perhaps you aren't getting the best out of your alts
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.