Get a chance to win 2,000 Sapphires!
User ID: 20817
1 December, 2016, 9:32 AM UTC
Help us make new players’ gaming experience even more enjoyable and get a chance to win 2,000 Sapphires!
Think about the time when you were a new player and try to answer the following questions. For each question, please specify how long you had been playing the game when something you want to share happened, and what level your Castle was at that time.
One of those to answer the questions will get 2,000 Sapphires!
1. What was the most difficult thing for you at the beginning?
2. What would have made your gaming experience more pleasant when you first started exploring the game?
3. Describe a situation where you needed help and how you got it. Did you specifically seek help? Where?
Leave a comment to make the game better and win Sapphires!
Oberon, Heir of Veyon, Scion of the Firstborn, Lord Regent of Stormfall
Location: Server 2 Glory Raiders; Server 1 Drifters
User ID: 1059812
1 December, 2016, 6:03 PM UTC
1. The hardest thing to do in the beginning is to protect your troops from raids by greedy higher level players and grow enough to be in a league that will tell you some of the tricks to growing faster.
2. Understanding which castles could be raided without losing everything you have and understanding rating systems within the game.
3. I read the entire help section, asked other league members in league chat and finally stumbled onto Forums which now have a beginners guide which helps but many answers are still hard to find. What order to do things in Dragon Arts, what Lost Arts to upgrade first and what the results are for non coiners is still lacking.
4. The tier system helps but it is still extremely difficult for beginning players to compete in tournaments for higher level players. An example try to get points in a Beacon Quest as a level 40 player not in a league.
User ID: 1047456
12 December, 2016, 6:02 PM UTC
Thank you for sharing your gaming experience with us! We've sent you 2,000 Sapphires for winning the contest.