This topic is closed

hearald and letters wont re-set

22 Replies
amattiuzzo
1 December, 2016, 5:52 AM UTC

Can anyone help?

For about a week my letter keep telling me i have a new message.  There is nothing there, i have tried deleting them all and it shows 1 message.  I have tried logging out and back on, shut down the computer and refreshed and it still remains the same.

Now my herald is telling me i have a message scroll and there is nothing there.  What can i do to remove these ghost mail notices?

UTC +7:00
Sifr
1 December, 2016, 7:27 AM UTC
It's been around for few months. And you're lucky to only have 1 notification, someone I know has 3 ghost mail notifications lol
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
djmoody
1 December, 2016, 11:37 AM UTC

Yeah - up to about 6/7 false messages myself.

Anyone worse their salt in coding could fix in a very short time I am sure. Don't hold your breath for Failarium to sort it out though.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
1 December, 2016, 12:33 PM UTC

has anyone seen the foundation patch for No Man's Sky?


did you see all the bugs they managed to fix in just a couple months?   here at plarium all we get is " we are working on that"   for years.
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
1 December, 2016, 5:09 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


has anyone seen the foundation patch for No Man's Sky?


did you see all the bugs they managed to fix in just a couple months?   here at plarium all we get is " we are working on that"   for years.

they are busy making mobile games :p



UTC +2:00
AndreeaCristina
1 December, 2016, 9:39 PM UTC

They are too busy being busy keeping us busy during a worthless tournament....if you know what I mean ;)

And after all...how would be the game without bugs? without lag? without...I don't have enough space to write all...



Hello World, your little ray of sarcastic sunshine has arrived
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 December, 2016, 10:47 AM UTC
Please be patient. The fix will be implemented as soon as it's ready and tested 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Knightmare
4 December, 2016, 6:57 PM UTC

Did you know the old saying that a 10000 monkeys randomly punching 10000 keys on 10000 typewriters can eventually write a Shakespearean play....?


Its a lie. :)


Even in a million years you will have a 100000 foot mega mountain high stack of manuscript that is 100% gobblygook.



Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
roadstar Pitbull
4 December, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Please be patient. The fix will be implemented as soon as it's ready and tested 
Sorry, but most of us ( I think) are smart enough and are knowledgeable of computers and coding enough to know that someone worth their pay could have either fixed or replaced the code a long time ago....
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
5 December, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Please be patient. The fix will be implemented as soon as it's ready and tested 
Sorry, but most of us ( I think) are smart enough and are knowledgeable of computers and coding enough to know that someone worth their pay could have either fixed or replaced the code a long time ago....
Some issues are more complicated that they seem to be on a first look :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
djmoody
5 December, 2016, 11:53 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Please be patient. The fix will be implemented as soon as it's ready and tested 
Sorry, but most of us ( I think) are smart enough and are knowledgeable of computers and coding enough to know that someone worth their pay could have either fixed or replaced the code a long time ago....
Some issues are more complicated that they seem to be on a first look :)
The complications being the commercial considerations of only focusing dev time on activities that visibly generate immediate revenue.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 December, 2016, 11:43 AM UTC
djmoody said:


The complications being the commercial considerations of only focusing dev time on activities that visibly generate immediate revenue.
Our QA and development teams are actively working on a fix. But it doesn't mean that they can identify and fix the issue right away. Also, it doesn't mean this is their only task. Different people are assigned to different tasks. And moreover, different people develop new features and fix the existing issues.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
carolpringle59
6 December, 2016, 12:32 PM UTC
I still Have 3 Phantom Letters and Have for over a Month. Although The Game Promises to fix it they don't (And I doubt even plan To) I see the greed Machine  at Plarium Has made more Money Grabbing additions at the Cost of Increased Lag and Of course not Maintaining The Game and Fixing it's glitches I will not spend a Penny On A game that Doesn't Properly Maintain it's integrity and Just tries to stuff their Wallets
UTC +4:00
Rosconz
7 December, 2016, 1:38 AM UTC

What do you all expect? Theres no money to be made from fixing their own devs muck-ups. That would be time/money wasted.


One of you big time coiners offer them a few thousand dollars to repair it and it would probably be fixed in hours.
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 December, 2016, 10:30 AM UTC
Rosconz said:

What do you all expect? Theres no money to be made from fixing their own devs muck-ups. That would be time/money wasted.

Please stop spreading false information on Forum. Fixing this issue is very important for us, and our devs are working hard to fix it for you.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
jumy
7 December, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Rosconz said:


What do you all expect? Theres no money to be made from fixing their own devs muck-ups. That would be time/money wasted.

Please stop spreading false information on Forum. Fixing this issue is very important for us, and our devs are working hard to fix it for you.

spreading false information, which are false?

there are very important bugs to fix, but your priority we all can see


and what strange everything (sapphires) goes perfectly in exchange for new bugs to the playability of the game

new add feature?

1 stop add stupidity in game, take a break

2 play the game, understand the gameplay

3 understand what players want

4 feedback, there are enough but only if you understand them

5 you will realize that you have added interesting things but in the opposite direction to what you need

6 try with new fun feature in according to 1-2-3-4-5


all new additions neutralize other bandied characteristics (base of strategic game) and not to improve

all this ridiculed all your previous line=base ridiculous game and you will demonstrate with this new feature

do believe that a 10% free bonus is large and takes years but then given 20%  immediately and other +80% if you pay (contradictory), only a example but all game is so now

delicate balance? where? 

note for bonus, base griffin def vs beast 850+50%=1275 (+425)

                                 base dragon off 1680+50%=2520 (+840)

your +% bonus can upset everything, in example above you can see how Plarium has destroyed a delicate balance with big +% bonus 

understand the example above or need an explanation statistic? (ratio off vs def with +50% is now +100%) only another example but all game is so now

where it finished the delicate balance and "hard core game" that so you were saying in the past years? 

all the complaints are only the mirror of your contradiction and lies=credibility is lost (is all)


*nothing personal, everything is referred to plarium, in that you represent*

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 December, 2016, 11:46 AM UTC

Hi, Jumy! 

Different developers are involved in fixing bugs and creating new game features. So don't worry, implementing new features doesn't mean that we do not fix the existing issues.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Rosconz
10 December, 2016, 12:25 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, Jumy! 

Different developers are involved in fixing bugs and creating new game features. So don't worry, implementing new features doesn't mean that we do not fix the existing issues.
So what is the reason that you don't?
UTC +12:00
None
11 December, 2016, 3:29 AM UTC
So we can assume something like they have 100 developers on how to make the game coiner friendly and line their pockets but one fixing on the screw ups they create so I am sure she is correct in her statement
UTC +0:00
zapelo
11 December, 2016, 7:11 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


djmoody said:



The complications being the commercial considerations of only focusing dev time on activities that visibly generate immediate revenue.
Our QA and development teams are actively working on a fix. But it doesn't mean that they can identify and fix the issue right away. Also, it doesn't mean this is their only task. Different people are assigned to different tasks. And moreover, different people develop new features and fix the existing issues.
This answer tells me one of the three things
1. Your devs are completely incompetent. Otherwise this problem would be debuged and fixed in a wery short time.
2. You have no clear strategy on bug priority. At least it is not connected to the player base. That is shown by not having a issue/bug tracking list open to the community where we could see what is really being done about the reported bugs.
3. You simply do not care about the bugs as long as the saphire functions work.

It is also possible that all three points are correct.
Also all this shows that you do not have not set up a proper testing process for new "features" and "solved issues". 

P.S. do not ever patronize me  like you did in another post. I'm a software developer for more than 20 years now. Your answers insult my intelligence big time.
UTC +0:00
1723807 users registered; 43101 topic; 270894 posts; our newest member:Nika11