Suggestion for a "FORTRESS MASSACRE" event

22 Replies
zapelo
29 November, 2016, 11:22 AM UTC
This would level the field between "fortress only" and "beacon leagues"
UTC +0:00
lwonderly
29 November, 2016, 12:10 PM UTC
I think this would be an excellent idea. 
LW
UTC -4:00
IronApex Turok
29 November, 2016, 12:27 PM UTC
lucas6007
29 November, 2016, 12:34 PM UTC
This is a fantastic idea!!!
UTC +5:00
FAILO
29 November, 2016, 12:41 PM UTC

Only good if Plarium refuses to get rid of beacon Massacure

zapelo
29 November, 2016, 12:46 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Only good if Plarium refuses to get rid of beacon Massacure

They have clearly shown they will not so .....
Knightmare
29 November, 2016, 1:55 PM UTC

Lol 

Well you have beacons and a fort I presume also. Must really be into s/m. 

Kudos. Kudos.(slow clap) smmfh.

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Skycooldude
29 November, 2016, 8:01 PM UTC
i'm fully for this :)
djmoody
30 November, 2016, 1:44 AM UTC

Won't that hurt mega coining league(s)?

Let me thing about that for a seco...... DENIED :)
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
BiohazarD
30 November, 2016, 3:15 AM UTC
zapelo said:

Sounds good to me :)
Grimnbold
30 November, 2016, 5:28 AM UTC

take it one step further and have a combined FORTRESS/BEACON  MASSACRE event      :

Knightmare
30 November, 2016, 5:42 AM UTC

Grimnbold said:

take it one step further and have a combined FORTRESS/BEACON  MASSACRE event      :

Screw it all 

Create a anarchy event. 

No leagues, total free for all, all beacons, forts, castles etc are game. No ties. No diplo. No alliances. No naps. No puppies...even old ladies will be game. Kittens too. Shoot, throw a goat in there too. 

Why a goat. Lol. Heck if I know. Sounds good.

Thumbs up... Lets do this.

Nug Life !
BiohazarD
30 November, 2016, 10:25 AM UTC

GoGo Knightmare said:

Grimnbold said:

Screw it all 

Create a anarchy event. 

No leagues, total free for all, all beacons, forts, castles etc are game. No ties. No diplo. No alliances. No naps. No puppies...even old ladies will be game. Kittens too. Shoot, throw a goat in there too. 

Nooo not the kittens :(

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 November, 2016, 10:30 AM UTC
GoGo Knightmare said:

Screw it all 

Create a anarchy event. 

And what would you do in that anarchy event? :) If you don't have a League and allies, no coordination of attacks...What would be your next move? 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sifr
30 November, 2016, 11:53 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Pretty sure this is what gonna happen. To upgrade fortress you'll need much more coining than beacons. Not to mention to make the fortress worth it you'll need tomes >> more coining. Plarium wanna make beacons obsolete and drive players to fortress coining.
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
zapelo
30 November, 2016, 12:03 PM UTC
Sifr said:

djmoody said:

Pretty sure this is what gonna happen. To upgrade fortress you'll need much more coining than beacons. Not to mention to make the fortress worth it you'll need tomes >> more coining. Plarium wanna make beacons obsolete and drive players to fortress coining.
But being able to kill them would involve even more "fortress coining" so more profit for Plarium and more action for both sides of the pond "fortress" and "beacon" leagues
zapelo
30 November, 2016, 12:07 PM UTC

BTW i'm still awaiting acknowledgement of this idea from the Plarium team.

Knightmare
30 November, 2016, 4:31 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

Screw it all 

Create a anarchy event. 

And what would you do in that anarchy event? :) If you don't have a League and allies, no coordination of attacks...What would be your next move? 

First move?

Would be to prance around my mommas basement like a unicorn with the sweet smell of cinnamon toast filling the air. Maybe some Marvin Gay in the background with vanilla scented candles. That would be a good start.

But this event would be missing one thing, and would be useless without it. All the Plaruim staff on their private server must partake in this server. With the same rules, regulations, limitations ( financial and otherwise) as the rest of the players here. They can use this as a opportunity to receive real feed back on thier game and applications.

example:

" Crap! Yosef has over 1300 waves attacks coming in and more coming ! "

"Might have been the latest update. What about you?"

"Only 630"

Also, Oberon castle would finally be able to be attacked. Would love to see the battle reports from that, so those should be made public. I think it would be a fun game, all will get to take joy here to its fullest ! Like puppies on crack :)

Nug Life !
Reaper
30 November, 2016, 5:06 PM UTC
You want a "Fortress Massacre" we have this right now it calls only cap the flag and it lved nothing between leagues. Cos still leagues which hold beacons or have a lot stuff in the forts playing it the most dont need to play cos they cant defend the heavy hits. The tier thingy doesnt work really good and there are still smaller leagues which get hits in the fort and cant participate in this event. Few have lv 8 forts but couldnt win their lost flags back. To make the event how you want we all need to sacrifice the milestone lvs that you can downgrade them every moment that troops are there to make the points. The only lv field you have after 2 times is that you have 5 leagues with forts where you still get points and a lot other leagues with forts on lv 0. You see you would kill the game more and more with this useless stuff
UTC +1:00
Warrior
4 December, 2016, 1:16 PM UTC
zapelo said:

Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
1661361 users registered; 33390 topics; 252222 posts; our newest member:n3on1111