All Categories

A NOT wanted "event" again "BEACON MASSACRE"

A NOT wanted "event" again "BEACON MASSACRE"

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 1, 2016, 20:4412/01/16

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Did everyone notice that the Beacon Massacre is 24 hours this time instead of 12 hours? Since so many objected to it the first time, they decided to double the time it lasts. Great logic there.

there is no win on that, if it is 12 hrs, then those who want to participate might not get a chance to because they only have one or two hour window.  and real life must trump a game, even during massacre.  i have gone 24 hrs around the clock on other games for an event.  but not everyone can or should do that.  not everyone should set an alarm clock for 3 AM.

there is a strong case for massacre not to exist, but if it does it needs to be as fair as possible for all those who wish to participate.
Dec 1, 2016, 20:4412/01/16
03/22/16
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Did everyone notice that the Beacon Massacre is 24 hours this time instead of 12 hours? Since so many objected to it the first time, they decided to double the time it lasts. Great logic there.
Yes the event is running longer because some players complained the 12 hours was too short for them compete during their non-work hours. 
Dec 1, 2016, 21:0512/01/16
08/03/14
brunsonthomas said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Yes the event is running longer because some players complained the 12 hours was too short for them compete during their non-work hours. 
i thought you had no insight into what the devs did?
Dec 1, 2016, 21:2212/01/16
03/02/14

brunsonthomas said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Really someone complained the event was too short? Does this person actually play this game? is it a real person or the CFO (Chief financial officer) of plarium?

I'm trying to find the post where they complained it's too short but all i can seem to find is complaints that this event is actually happening.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 2, 2016, 10:5012/02/16
09/17/15
Techway_GrandMarshal said:

brunsonthomas said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Really someone complained the event was too short? Does this person actually play this game? is it a real person or the CFO (Chief financial officer) of plarium?

I'm trying to find the post where they complained it's too short but all i can seem to find is complaints that this event is actually happening.

We're launching this event not only in Stormfall. First it was launched on Total Domination, where players asked us to make it last for at least 24 hours, because not all time zones were able to participate. So our developers have made a decision to launch a Massacre for 24 Hours this time.
Dec 2, 2016, 21:5512/02/16
06/21/15

brunsonthomas said:

Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

doh ..a couple of money players complain its not long enough they extend it .lol 10x that amount complain its a waste of time but that goes unheard .. rofl

Dec 18, 2016, 19:4512/18/16
08/03/14

bump.

making sure Eugenia knows just how hated this event is
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.