This topic is closed

Too much mystery in BG, Plarium why are you ruining the game for people?????

26 Replies
Juglar del Viento
29 November, 2016, 9:23 PM UTC

None said:

So your suggesting that even though I started this thread 2 days before the other and since the CM replied on the other I should abandon my questions here??????????

I thank you for such sound advice, you are truly a plarium support candidate

Dear Lord

i can sure CM does not abandom any thread. sure she will answer you in the moment she can. 

on the other hand themes about the bgs are always more answered by users cause its simply they are investigated by players and all theories comes from players. 

meanwhile if you want i can paste the same answer from CM of the other thread cause the theme is the same.

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys!
The last BG change was made in June. Since then we didn't change them, so nothing could affect your payouts more than usual. As for some myths you discussed here: 
1) Payouts can't just stop. There's always a chance that you will receive a small payout, not a big one, but you will eventually receive your big reward too. 
2) Tournaments don't affect your payouts at all. 
3) There are no lucky days for payouts. The system works the same each day.  
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
djmoody
30 November, 2016, 1:22 AM UTC

exxxe said:

maybe you can shed some light have i ever offended you ??

No - It takes a lot to offend me.

You once delete a post of mine but when I explained the context you put it back up (the stars wars one). That's about it, no biggie there.

My main problem is with the way Plarium handle the process. It's doomed to fail because they don't put any effort in. It's clear it's a tick box exercise... must have forum mods, cool bunch of randoms appointed, job done. Never concerned about quality or what will actually result from their decisions.

There have been mods appointed with single digit numbers of posts, one hadn't even posted in the Stormfall forums ever. Just a shambles of selection.

When you elevate certain people to have power over others, it only really works if the people you give the power to have some respect from the population. More often than not the mods appointed are inexperienced noobs, simply appointed as they were the last people to apply before the random point Plarium decided to add another mod. 

Plarium completely undermine you before you even start, as people simply don't respect the program.

There have also been points where certain versions of the game have absolutely no representation among the game. That is negligent selection also.

What they should do is approach respected forum posters with a significant number of posts and ask them to help with the moderation (what most sensible forum managers do). Given they give mods free sapphires, they would get a pretty good positive response rate to the proposition. But sensible assessing the right people takes time and effort.............

If I get any more mod bashing PM's I'll forward them on (minus the name of the poster obviously).

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
30 November, 2016, 3:27 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

None said:

So your suggesting that even though I started this thread 2 days before the other and since the CM replied on the other I should abandon my questions here??????????

Dear Lord

i can sure CM does not abandom any thread. sure she will answer you in the moment she can. 

on the other hand themes about the bgs are always more answered by users cause its simply they are investigated by players and all theories comes from players. 

meanwhile if you want i can paste the same answer from CM of the other thread cause the theme is the same.

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys!
The last BG change was made in June. Since then we didn't change them, so nothing could affect your payouts more than usual. As for some myths you discussed here: 
1) Payouts can't just stop. There's always a chance that you will receive a small payout, not a big one, but you will eventually receive your big reward too. 
2) Tournaments don't affect your payouts at all. 
3) There are no lucky days for payouts. The system works the same each day.  

3 is provably false, it becomes obvious when you look at accurate payout logs from multiple players. 

1 is technically true since you will always receive the small payout, but if it's always less than half of what you put in this doesn't really do you any good. 

2 seems to be true from my research, although there's almost always a tournament or two running these days anyways. 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
30 November, 2016, 10:45 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

3 is provably false, it becomes obvious when you look at accurate payout logs from multiple players. 

1 is technically true since you will always receive the small payout, but if it's always less than half of what you put in this doesn't really do you any good. 

2 seems to be true from my research, although there's almost always a tournament or two running these days anyways. 

3 is actually true :) Rewards on BGs depend only on your activity, not the day of the week or a season. 

1 - unfortunately, I cannot share the BG formula or the algorithm that identifies that it's time to give you a reward. Please remember that we have never stated that BGs will give you the same number of Units as you send there. They always gave you a certain reward, but we could never share any formulas.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
exxxe
30 November, 2016, 12:20 PM UTC

None said:

exxxe said:

None said:

I think they hit the ignore button.

The community manager made multiple replies on he other BG thread but none here, how does this make you feel

we should not even allow duplicates 

so you want to discuss BG go to the thread where the CM responded 

i apologize 

i did not know :))
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
None
1 December, 2016, 5:29 AM UTC
How about getting us an answer to the problem instead of trying to point out our flaws, is it because we don't give you free sapphires?
None
1 December, 2016, 5:32 AM UTC

As I see it the 2 biggest complaints on the forum beside lack of support from anything or anyone paid in any way by plarium is 

#1 BG

#2 Beacon massacre

If I were a betting person I would lay odds we will not get satisfaction on either.

So delete me or ban me but I said it
1722737 users registered; 42879 topics; 272298 posts; our newest member:[email protected]