All Categories

Petition to stop Beacon Massacre tournament

Petition to stop Beacon Massacre tournament

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Nov 15, 2016, 06:5311/15/16
10/13/15

Sono d'accordo nel fermare il massacro dei fortilizi! Rovinerebbe il gioco definitivamente! 

Nov 15, 2016, 07:4011/15/16
05/20/16
I agree, stop this madness!
Nov 15, 2016, 08:2011/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 08:22(edited)
06/28/14

Petetion, I AGREE stop the madness

Aye i BL.OODY AGREE its pure madness on the game. Bad enough you got coiner leagues daily trying to push out non-coiners.

But this is going too far. Does Plarium want to see the game die? Does it want to see most of its player base go? If so go on with this bl.oody bu.gger of a coiners delight tournament and finish putting the nails into the games coffin. Otherwise bu.gger off on messing with our game as its already got several key things to fix first and LISTEN , Truly listen to your players and their petetions.

As to a Game-Wide Truce during it, Apocalypse Horsemen are in on it if the others are

Nov 15, 2016, 09:1811/15/16
10/07/14
right our league the ratcoms will stand down all attacks on any beacons  while this  tourney goes on  we will respect all that  do the same
Nov 15, 2016, 09:3411/15/16
03/02/14

Who cares about all the money some of us spent to upgrade these beacons.

Who cares about all the players that will loose everything because they are on vacation.

who cares about all the hard work leagues have put in with there diplomacy and treaties to negotiate there territory and beacon swaps.

I don't see what the big deal is.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 15, 2016, 10:1411/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 15:51(edited)
09/17/15

Good morning, dear players!

Let me shed some light on this Tournament for you.

First of all, we are not planning to cancel it. It hasn't been launched yet, so right now you can only imagine how it would look like. However, your feedback after the Massacre will be extremely important, and I would like you to share it on Forum: 

1) What you like about the Tournament.

2) What you don't like and why.

3) Your ideas for Tournament improvements.

Now let's discuss the points highlighted in your original post:

1. It is coiners based

This event is not for single players, it's for Leagues. It will require coordinated attacks and a lot of efforts to take down your biggest enemies. Some Leagues may want to capture as much Beacons as they can. However, we shouldn't forget that they will need not only Offense to do that, but also Defense to hold them. And a lot of it. 

2. It will destroy the game

This Tournament was designed to add some action to the game. In most cases players don't attack each other's Beacons, because Units are destroyed permanently. This Tournament gives you a chance to have some fun without huge losses. 

3. It favors leagues oriented on offense

As I said above, you can't succeed in this Tournament if you're just oriented on Offense. Once you (your League) capture the Beacon, you need to hold it. And you will need a lot of Defense to do that. Other Leagues may also want to recapture your Beacons, so without Defense you can just kill someone's Units, but don't change your League's position on the global Map.

Moreover, both: Offensive and Defensive players will be able to restore 90% of their losses for free after the Tournament.

5. We just don't want it 

Just give it a try. You haven't participated in it yet. Maybe you'll love it!

Nov 15, 2016, 10:4611/15/16
01/12/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

First of all, we are not planning to cancel it. It hasn't been launched yet, so right now you can only imagine how it would look like. However, your feedback after the Massacre will be extremely important, and I would like you to share it on Forum: 

1. It is coiners based

This event is not for single players, it's for Leagues. It will require coordinated attacks and a lot of efforts to take down your biggest enemies. Some Leagues may want to capture as much Beacons as they can. However, we shouldn't forget that they will need not only Offense to do that, but also Defense to hold them. And a lot of it. 

This Tournament was designed to add some action to the game. In most cases players don't attack each other's Beacons, because Units are destroyed permanently. This Tournament gives you a chance to have some fun without huge losses. 

As I said above, you can't succeed in this Tournament if you're just oriented on Offense. Once you (your League) capture the Beacon, you need to hold it. And you will need a lot of Offense to do that. Other Leagues may also want to recapture your Beacons, so without Defense you can just kill someone's Units, but don't change your League's position on the global Map.

Moreover, both: Offensive and Defensive players will be able to restore 90% of their losses for free after the Tournament.

5. We just don't want it 

What if I tell you there are players who are just gonna harass beacons without any intention to hold it?  Does your vision catch a glimpse of that? 

Nov 15, 2016, 11:3111/15/16

I also agree !

Los Cazadores will not participate in the beacom massacre 

Best Regards

Phoenix

Diplomat Los Cazadores

Nov 15, 2016, 13:2111/15/16
12/15/15
Ely said:

oracle said:

We the players of Untamed Land, and Dark Plain hereby demand that Plarium stop implementing the mention tournament

On the basis that

1. It is coiners based

3. It favorsm leagues oriented on offense

5. We just don't want it 

We just don't want it 

Nov 15, 2016, 16:2711/15/16
01/11/16

A petition to stop tournament, really?  This not going to stop Plarium's discussion. 

Im not for the event or against it. There to many leagues with beacons with long ago players. Many of these leagues are allies with other leagues with beacons so they cant take beacon if they would suscessfully capture it.

Most leagues are farm based leagues who avoid conflict anyways.

Nov 15, 2016, 17:3511/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 19:12(edited)

1. It is coiners based

As I said above, you can't succeed in this Tournament if you're just oriented on Offense. Once you (your League) capture the Beacon, you need to hold it. And you will need a lot of Defense to do that. Other Leagues may also want to recapture your Beacons, so without Defense you can just kill someone's Units, but don't change your League's position on the global Map.

5. We just don't want it 

1. It is coiner based

Yes it is if you look that you can revive your fallen troops inside the the event only for saphires, first after it ends for free...

I think more we all dont need to say. Even if you can attack as league a beacon dont fall only with 1 hit a lot lose troops and get them for free after the event so it means they cant make more hits on the beacons inside the event.

We have 5 PvP events per week, 2 times development race and dragon derby, all 2 weeks hamlets, every week BG events, 2 times per month beacon contest and any fortress events etc. We cant play all events even if we want so more action we dont need cos its waste of time.

Fun inside the event for 1 big shot and AFTER the event i get 90% of my troops back. Then i dont need them too anymore.

Defence, a lot cant train after the gold starts to be rare you get more Iron than gold. So where the defence comes ? Right pay for it.. No

The current defence in beacons is from coiners, non coiners and inactives. The non coiners will leave after the event the losses will be hugh but not their off that they can revive but the defence they cant and that they must replace. Without enough gold could be difficult.

The troops of the inactives are lost for the league so they have to fill the gaps if they want hold the beacon again. HELLO BLACKMARKET...

3. It favors leagues orientated on offense

Like SIFR said a lot emptier them only to kill the stuff there not to hold them. And the leagues which can REALLY play the event have their beacons on the half of the map.

5. We dont want it

Then we dont will love it. If we want events like this we had say this before a suggestion thread we have for such ideas. And for my opinion dont want support a buisness which subdivide the customers in coiners, non coiners and now VIP. Dont hear to the majority of the players, decide only over our heads away as we would be stupid kids not able to decide for ourselves.
Nov 15, 2016, 17:5111/15/16
12/21/14

1. It is coiners based

5. We just don't want it 

CLUELESS!!!.......JUST CLUELESS!!!!
Nov 15, 2016, 18:0611/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 18:08(edited)

@ reaper

"The current defence in beacons is from coiners, non coiners and inactives. The non coiners will leave after the event the losses will be hugh but not their off that they can revive but the defence they cant and that they must replace. Without enough gold could be difficult."

...................................................................................................................................................................................

as far as i know, the defense can be revived after the tourney as well.  am i wrong on that?

the problem for those on vacation is not logging on before the troops dissappear.

Nov 15, 2016, 18:1211/15/16
09/05/15

Where are the arguments for this event from regular players?  

Count me as a big N.O.

Nov 15, 2016, 18:1611/15/16
johanrayne said:

@ reaper

"The current defence in beacons is from coiners, non coiners and inactives. The non coiners will leave after the event the losses will be hugh but not their off that they can revive but the defence they cant and that they must replace. Without enough gold could be difficult."

...................................................................................................................................................................................

as far as i know, the defense can be revived after the tourney as well.  am i wrong on that?

the problem for those on vacation is not logging on before the troops dissappear.

Maybe im wrong on that point, but i never find it out the event i leave alone... Shall Plariums test league play it if they want maybe they have fun with it...
Nov 15, 2016, 18:3211/15/16

A BIG NO! to the Beacon Massacre tournament

Please end it before it starts

Nov 15, 2016, 20:0111/15/16
12/18/14
I also support this petition
Nov 15, 2016, 20:1411/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 20:14(edited)
12/23/14

Well i agree on this post and I can tell you this much.. The Ratcoms lay down their swords and will not take part in this kind of event unless we are attacked ofc. We will protect whats ours.

But i belive any marshal with respect for themself should not take any part at all and league as well,,
Nov 15, 2016, 20:5211/15/16

someone said earlier that there will be no rewards.... is this true?

Nov 15, 2016, 20:5511/15/16
12/18/14

golemisolon said:

someone said earlier that there will be no rewards.... is this true?

there are apparently no rewards in the same type of event on TD

the reward is losing 10% of your troops

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.