72 Replies
Magaki
28 October, 2016, 3:20 AM UTC

I agree as well

Captain of TheRepublicAtredies
UTC +0:00
Finn MacCool
28 October, 2016, 4:00 AM UTC

The suggestion has merit and should warrant serious consideration by the devs.

individual players already have the option to "Recall All" from their garrison list.  The OP's suggestion is merely the inverse, allowing the league leadership levels to decide whether or not to commit league resources to a defense or to get them out of potential harm's way and save them for a better time, place, or opportunity.

Register my vote as "aye" for both League Marshal and Captains.

Good Hunting!

The Irish Wolfhound | Captain, Rage of the Titans
UTC -7:00
Oracle
28 October, 2016, 8:35 AM UTC

NO I don't agree

giving one player a control of someone else troops, that is blatant dictatorship. Only leagues that function on the principles of dictatorship will agree for these

NO NO NO 

Not that my vote matters, in three weeks the post will be locked( I hope in less days) 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
exxxe
28 October, 2016, 8:44 AM UTC

oracle said:

NO I don't agree

giving one player a control of someone else troops, that is blatant dictatorship. Only leagues that function on the principles of dictatorship will agree for these

NO NO NO 

Not that my vote matters, in three weeks the post will be locked( I hope in less days) 

first the only control shall be on the units in beacon or fortress 

second lets say you are offline on vacation and your league decides swapping beacons dont you want your deff to be returned to you
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Dezi Loven
28 October, 2016, 9:32 AM UTC

In concept, this is a great idea. Think about how this would be abused however, then this becomes a bad idea. A disgruntled Captain could wipe all the units from all the Beacons before he leaves the League.  This power would be best if Captains/Marshals could move members' units who are "Long Ago".  No more headaches during Beacon swaps in the Holidays!!!    :)

I would still say "Yes" is my Vote.
† Dezi †
djmoody
28 October, 2016, 12:37 PM UTC

Agreed - but Marshal only.

At captains level - there will be a league that loses all its beacons to a spy (although arguably that spy deserves their reward for some serious meta-gaming to get to captains level).

Emptying beacons for transfers is one of the most tedious tasks. Takes 2/3 days and in the end you have to kick some ppl from the league because they ignore your messages. And the more messages you send out the more likely your beacon transfer will be jumped on by a 3rd party league picking it up via spying.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
goderick
28 October, 2016, 4:00 PM UTC
i agree
Ronin
28 October, 2016, 4:59 PM UTC

I vote yes, but only if an auto catacomb is included for returning troops.

M Ace
28 October, 2016, 6:27 PM UTC
Agreed.
UTC +5:00
AndreeaCristina
28 October, 2016, 7:15 PM UTC
I agree
Hello World, your little ray of sarcastic sunshine has arrived
UTC +1:00
Roderich
28 October, 2016, 7:33 PM UTC
I agree as well  that this would be a substantial improvement, in particular when being combined with a) a possibility to return troops of an individual player and b) these troops will be send into the catacombs.
BiohazarD
29 October, 2016, 12:26 AM UTC
Dezi Loven said:

In concept, this is a great idea. Think about how this would be abused however, then this becomes a bad idea. A disgruntled Captain could wipe all the units from all the Beacons before he leaves the League.  This power would be best if Captains/Marshals could move members' units who are "Long Ago".  No more headaches during Beacon swaps in the Holidays!!!    :)

I would still say "Yes" is my Vote.
The captain could do the same thing by just kicking all the members from the league.  I don't see any real way this could be abused that can't already be done using other game features. 
Venom
29 October, 2016, 2:07 AM UTC
agree, should be an option to pull all troops and an option for individual.  Marshall should be able to select Captains to help out. This helps the whole league.
Gwydion Hawtrow
29 October, 2016, 2:31 AM UTC
Agreed
edward.utter
29 October, 2016, 2:43 AM UTC
Agreed. Marshall and Captains selected by Marshall.
UTC +7:00
Conan
29 October, 2016, 3:07 AM UTC
It would be useful to be able move troops by individual players for the league's benefit.
toughermidget
29 October, 2016, 4:48 AM UTC
i agree
UTC +6:00
Risingir
29 October, 2016, 5:22 AM UTC
It is a good idea and the troops should go directly into the catacombs
Luscient
29 October, 2016, 9:09 AM UTC

Good idea. +1

Reaper
29 October, 2016, 1:40 PM UTC
Im for it as well and captains the marshall can choose to send the troops back if it is nessassary
UTC +1:00
1664481 users registered; 33920 topics; 253015 posts; our newest member:lsmirgohb