Sifr said:

Sifr said:

And another.

Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
Sifr
1 November, 2016, 4:46 PM UTC
Lord Oberon said:

Have you ever heard about the Sapphire tides, my Lords and Ladies?

One of the Lords and Ladies will get an amount of Sapphires equaling the number of comments under this post!

Leave a comment and unleash a Sapphire tsunami!

Sifr
1 November, 2016, 4:47 PM UTC
Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

One of the Lords and Ladies will get an amount of Sapphires equaling the number of comments under this post!

Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:50 PM UTC
Sifr said:

Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:50 PM UTC

And another.

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
FAILO
1 November, 2016, 4:51 PM UTC
oracle said:

Sifr said:

Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:51 PM UTC
oracle said:

And another.

Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:52 PM UTC

FAILO said:

oracle said:

Sifr said:

Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

another
another
more

Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:53 PM UTC
oracle said:

oracle said:

And another.

Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:55 PM UTC
oracle said:

FAILO said:

oracle said:

Sifr said:

Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

another
another
more

FAILO
1 November, 2016, 4:56 PM UTC
oracle said:

oracle said:

FAILO said:

oracle said:

Sifr said:

Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

another
another
more

+1 more
Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:57 PM UTC
oracle said:

oracle said:

oracle said:

And another.

FAILO
1 November, 2016, 4:58 PM UTC
FAILO said:

oracle said:

oracle said:

FAILO said:

oracle said:

Sifr said:

Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

another
another
more

+1 more
one more here
Oracle
1 November, 2016, 4:59 PM UTC

And another.

Oracle
1 November, 2016, 5:00 PM UTC
oracle said:

And another.

FAILO
1 November, 2016, 5:00 PM UTC
 All this and we are only at 74 sapps for the winner....
Oracle
1 November, 2016, 5:01 PM UTC
FAILO said:

oracle said:

Sifr said:

Sifr said:

Lord Oberon said:

Oracle
1 November, 2016, 5:01 PM UTC
FAILO said:

I will finish these
Oracle
1 November, 2016, 5:02 PM UTC
FAILO said:

Help me the lag is slowed when I reply 
1722079 users registered; 42762 topics; 271815 posts; our newest member:blablascus