This topic is closed

Not all Plarium Games are as laggy as StormFall

15 Replies
Warrior
16 October, 2016, 5:13 AM UTC

I am sure many of us play other Plarium games but from what i know not all games of Plarium are as laggy as StormFall. There might be something that is not in sync from all the other games and there might be a way that can make Stormfall less laggy.


Does anyone else have the same issue or has felt the same way?
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Ichezis
16 October, 2016, 8:18 AM UTC

Hello m'lord!

It depends on what device I'm using, but on my desktop Stormfall runs flawless.

As I don't play different games, though, I can possibly not judge.
Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Warrior
16 October, 2016, 8:44 AM UTC

SlopranoDark said:


Hello m'lord!

It depends on what device I'm using, but on my desktop Stormfall runs flawless.

As I don't play different games, though, I can possibly not judge.

i know players who use the same laptop i.e. same device on both the games and they perform differently..


Compare Sparta to StormFall you would know.. open a stacked castle on Sparta and open a stacked castle in StormFall (with improvements) and you will see the difference.. the difference is Huge in time to load.. so i am not sure what you guys did there or why woudl you not do it here..
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Ichezis
16 October, 2016, 10:26 AM UTC

Warrior AOC said:


SlopranoDark said:


Hello m'lord!

It depends on what device I'm using, but on my desktop Stormfall runs flawless.

As I don't play different games, though, I can possibly not judge.

i know players who use the same laptop i.e. same device on both the games and they perform differently..


Compare Sparta to StormFall you would know.. open a stacked castle on Sparta and open a stacked castle in StormFall (with improvements) and you will see the difference.. the difference is Huge in time to load.. so i am not sure what you guys did there or why woudl you not do it here..

I see


I'll ask in the team if others are experiencing it as well, just to make sure.
Could you report this issue to the Support Team meanwhile?

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Warrior
16 October, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC

SlopranoDark said:


Warrior AOC said:


SlopranoDark said:


Hello m'lord!

It depends on what device I'm using, but on my desktop Stormfall runs flawless.

As I don't play different games, though, I can possibly not judge.

i know players who use the same laptop i.e. same device on both the games and they perform differently..


Compare Sparta to StormFall you would know.. open a stacked castle on Sparta and open a stacked castle in StormFall (with improvements) and you will see the difference.. the difference is Huge in time to load.. so i am not sure what you guys did there or why woudl you not do it here..

I see


I'll ask in the team if others are experiencing it as well, just to make sure.
Could you report this issue to the Support Team meanwhile?

Done and created. this is the Support Ticket number  #NET-427-93705

Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Ichezis
17 October, 2016, 7:04 AM UTC

Hello m'lord!

Good to hear you've sent your ticket. Let's see what the outcome is. 

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Warrior
18 October, 2016, 4:10 AM UTC
SlopranoDark said:

Hello m'lord!

Good to hear you've sent your ticket. Let's see what the outcome is. 

the last emoticon describes exactly what i thought when i was asked to raise a ticket. with the line that you said it sums it up.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
grantkirkbright
25 October, 2016, 7:04 AM UTC
I am lagging out more than ever now. It wasn't so bad when I first started, however in the last week or two I am constantly waiting for something to stop loading. It is driving me nuts and interferes with my game play. I have cleared my cache as advised in the forum, but still no better. Has anyone got any suggestions, apart from quitting the game which I am close to doing if it can't be rectified.  
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 October, 2016, 10:40 AM UTC

There can be many reasons why the lags occur.

The issue can be on your PC/browser/router/Internet provider/CDN/our server/etc.


To understand the reason of lag, we need some additional information. You can help us to investigate your case if you do the following:


1. Access Chrome -> More Tools -> Developer Tools - http://screencast.com/t/dXnNlwFTV8y6


2. Access Network tab http://screencast.com/t/rRKZ9T9bsG


3. Try to access the game


4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content http://screencast.com/t/gxsrje20g


5. Input the following command in cmd: tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net Then make a screenshot of it.


6. Send this information to our Support Team: http://support.plarium.com/Tickets/Submit/.


They will help you to understand the reason of your lags and will help you to fix them.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Insanity Talisman
25 October, 2016, 10:26 PM UTC

Having the same problem and it keeps getting worse the more I build. Tried all of the generic fixes, and then sent in a ticket. Gotten to the point where I can hardly use the chat, but, oddly enough, my processor usage goes down to where it should be if I have the game on full screen with the Keep page open (only action that DOESN'T scale the lag up). Other than that, the CPU keeps throttling higher and higher, while the RAM leaks until game over... Game over, man!


Loving the game, but it's getting unbearable to deal with this issue.
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 October, 2016, 10:41 AM UTC
Insanity_Talisman said:

Having the same problem and it keeps getting worse the more I build. Tried all of the generic fixes, and then sent in a ticket. Gotten to the point where I can hardly use the chat, but, oddly enough, my processor usage goes down to where it should be if I have the game on full screen with the Keep page open (only action that DOESN'T scale the lag up). Other than that, the CPU keeps throttling higher and higher, while the RAM leaks until game over... Game over, man!


Loving the game, but it's getting unbearable to deal with this issue.
I hope our Support Team will manage to help you with this issue.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
george
26 October, 2016, 5:18 PM UTC
Insanity_Talisman said:

Having the same problem and it keeps getting worse the more I build. Tried all of the generic fixes, and then sent in a ticket. Gotten to the point where I can hardly use the chat, but, oddly enough, my processor usage goes down to where it should be if I have the game on full screen with the Keep page open (only action that DOESN'T scale the lag up). Other than that, the CPU keeps throttling higher and higher, while the RAM leaks until game over... Game over, man!


Loving the game, but it's getting unbearable to deal with this issue.

UTC +0:00
george
26 October, 2016, 5:28 PM UTC

I have exactly the same problems , a simple personal message becomes an adventure of 10 minutes or so If the game doesn't crush eventually ...

My rank is high and others wait for advice or help or to organize them , this problems make it impossible to play.

I do hope they fix this problem or .... the game will ''die'' ....

I have tried many of the tips mentioned but ...BUT

UTC +0:00
Unknown_Ranger
26 October, 2016, 8:20 PM UTC
There's definitely something with flash that's slowing down loading. I can't even load separate tabs in Firefox until I force crash Flash.
UTC +7:00
george
27 October, 2016, 11:02 AM UTC

I have been playing Stormfall for some months , for the last month though I have been experiencing a lagging problem such that makes playing impossible , especially as my castle grows , when try to send personal messages the game just freezes .

Since my rank is high ,communication is essential , eventually people will stop playing .

I have noticed by visiting the forum that this is a common problem .

I have tried all the above instructions twice ! with no result .

Can anyone help ?

UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
27 October, 2016, 11:33 AM UTC

Dear Lords

its true that seems that the game with firefox is running slower than usually. may be can be a problem with flash player, try to update to last version of it to see if problems decrease

on the other hand i also use chrome and seems that runs in a normal way, although also is true that after a big while of running goes slower. in that moment i close the browser and start again. seems that aparently finish the problems for another big while.

i recomend all those people who has lag problems to follow Lady Alyona instructions to create a HAR file to send to support to help them to investigate the lag problems

hoping all these issues'd be  fixed as soon as posible,

REgards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
1667763 users registered; 34065 topics; 254026 posts; our newest member:SEREGA20611