This topic is closed

Lord Steward message icon wont't turn off..

11 Replies
jmcnamee
28 September, 2016, 8:03 PM UTC
... even though there are no messages.  Thanks
UTC +5:00
FAILO
28 September, 2016, 9:06 PM UTC
this is a know bug but it hasent been fixed yet.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 9:16 AM UTC

Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
genuinehops
1 October, 2016, 2:22 PM UTC

i have the same problem even my inbox mail is doing the same thing.


UTC +5:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
1 October, 2016, 7:41 PM UTC

genuinehops said:


i have the same problem even my inbox mail is doing the same thing.


As soon developers prepare a fix, it will be released. 

UTC +2:00
lotharmoure29
11 November, 2016, 10:11 AM UTC

me also have same issue..icon for scribe msg wont disappeared 

hope plarium fix it soon 
UTC +7:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 November, 2016, 11:20 AM UTC
lotharmoure29 said:

me also have same issue..icon for scribe msg wont disappeared 

hope plarium fix it soon 
We also hope to prepare a fix soon. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Sir Tiger The claw
16 November, 2016, 12:41 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Thank you for this report. Our developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on it.

As soon as they prepare a fix, it will be released. Please be patient, it may take some time. Thank you for understanding.

Thats is the same apple you have been feeding us for the last several months ! when do you plan on fixing the bug if ever ?

Watch your tongue m'lord!
Sir Tiger the Claw
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 November, 2016, 11:55 AM UTC
Sir Tiger The claw said:


Thats is the same apple you have been feeding us for the last several months ! when do you plan on fixing the bug if ever ?

Watch your tongue m'lord!
The fix is in the process. Please be patient.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
turnbow.sean72
17 November, 2016, 3:08 AM UTC
You are working on the problem? This has been an issue for me for over 2months now. I honestly don't think you people know how to fix this problem.
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
17 November, 2016, 12:01 PM UTC
turnbow.sean72 said:

You are working on the problem? This has been an issue for me for over 2months now. I honestly don't think you people know how to fix this problem.
Our devs are looking for a solution. Please be patient.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
sashacrncic
20 November, 2016, 8:17 AM UTC
Did your devs working or not becouse this starting to be pain in as. 
UTC +2:00
1663592 users registered; 33949 topics; 252932 posts; our newest member:boudinebruno