Zeus
17 September, 2016, 5:51 PM UTC

http://prnt.sc/cj4jfl

http://prnt.sc/cj4k01

The Mighty Zeus
UTC +0:00
djmoody
18 September, 2016, 2:00 AM UTC

Hosted your screenshots for you - testing out new web tool I build to upload them - no more lightshot for me :)

I am not sure I feel good about this, worst fears seems to be coming to bear. Smaller leagues getting themselves dragged in as collateral damage. What they don't know is the vast armies that these super power leagues have. One from uber spending you won't match and one built over 3 years play (plus spending). 

Really should stay well clear of both sides if you can.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 September, 2016, 11:02 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Hosted your screenshots for you - testing out new web tool I build to upload them - no more lightshot for me :)

By the way, I've asked our Forum devs if we can resolve this issue for our players. Not everyone can build his or her own tool to upload images. 

I hope the answer will be yes :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Zeus
19 September, 2016, 4:46 PM UTC
djmoody said:

I am not sure I feel good about this, worst fears seems to be coming to bear. Smaller leagues getting themselves dragged in as collateral damage. What they don't know is the vast armies that these super power leagues have. One from uber spending you won't match and one built over 3 years play (plus spending). 

Really should stay well clear of both sides if you can.

This was very nice :)
The Mighty Zeus
1719464 users registered; 42305 topics; 270096 posts; our newest member:adggdg