All Categories

DO YOU WANT BEACONS?? PLEASE CONTACT EMPERORS :)

DO YOU WANT BEACONS?? PLEASE CONTACT EMPERORS :)

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 11, 2016, 15:5309/11/16
08/03/14

One last thing (maybe two)...

The best advice I've seen for growing leagues is the one that advises to remain neutral. Because DJMoody was exactly correct, EMPERORS is only concerned with EMPERORS... you can see how they've left the other Unforgiven leagues to bear the consequences of their aggression. (This didn't go quite as you'd planned it, hmmm Shin...?) And he will do the same to you.

That isn't to say there aren't "alot" of opportunities to grab beacons. You may or may not be able to hold them, but it definitely doesn't hurt to try... further, talk to 'both' sides, you may be surprised at the answer(s) you get. I can't speak for Shin, but for the leaders in the coalition, you will get an honest answer THAT WILL BE HONORED should an agreement or arrangement be made. (In the process, you may just find that 'test' is a decent guy and not the boogeyman his enemies paint him and I "know" you'll like the rest of us... well... maybe not Zapelo, Im still convinced he is really dracula! -And if you hear him in ts, you will know exactly what I mean)

Sep 11, 2016, 16:3909/11/16
07/30/14

Emperor Shin said:

Hello Everyone,

This Topic is for all the new/buddying/growing or good/strong leagues out there who might be wanting beacons, wanting their first beacon or their 2nd beacon or maybe just wanting to grow their territory.

if you want beacons, please let us know, we would help you out in getting beacons. The only thing that you would have to do is to show that you deserve them, how do you show that?

well, you must have these things :-

1) Minimum of 50mil defense inside the beacons, if you can manage to put a minimum of 50mil defense per beacon at all times. (Not your league's total defense but the total defense inside 1 beacon).

2) You must have teamspeak to coordinate beacon hits and such and be able to talk to one another, if you don't have teamspeak, please come to our teamspeak here, our teamspeak address:- 167.114.138.121:7032

we will help you with it, we would be willing to share our teamspeak with you as well. :)

so if any of you are interested, please come to our teamspeak, we would help you get beacons, as many as you can handle, just as long as you deserve them and are a honorable league. :)

if you don't have teamspeak yet, please download and install teamspeak from here :- https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

our server address is 167.114.138.121:7032

so we would basically help you grow from where you are now and would help you in becoming one of the top leagues on the server. :)

that is our primary goal, to have all the good, honorable leagues holding the top ranks. :)

now, you might be wondering why are we offering beacons and why wouldn't we want those beacons for ourselves? yeah?

well, you see, well, Beacons are a good thing for a growing league, they give you a high ranking and gets you growing, getting more good players and you also get DE from the beacons, which gives gives your troops 5% bonus on the stats and a 50% reduction on the food consumption for Defense. so that you can put more defense in those beacons and don't have to feed your troops much but we have been playing for a loooong time and we have lost interest in beacons primarily because of the fact that we just don't like to defend beacons, we are an offensive league, we build offense, we smash beacons of our enemies but we don't defend them or want them either to be honest :P and that is because we have a lvl 20 fortress, so we get a looot more buffs/bonuses from our fortress then we ever would by holding beacons and our league members have played the game for a looong time and we just don't care about the rankings anymore, been there, done that. :P we don't want to be a top ranked league as ranks mean nothing to us, so we have no intention of keeping any beacons permanently but we can help you get some beacons though if you would like to have more beacons.

so we wish you good luck in your journey in becoming one of the top leagues on the server and we would like to help you get there. :)

If you are interested in our help, please contact us,

Regards,

EMPERORS

The strongest league on the server and the Best stormfall league ever made

The first league ever to get a lvl 20 league fortress, the first league ever to have a custom league logo, we have more league achievements than any other league on the server. :))

Lol you talk to much!

You propose exactly what Destiny has done the last 2 days.

They just didnt ask who wants it.

Just left it to the up and coming league to make it theirs.

You really are a one show pony.

Talk talk talk is all you do.

When have you ever done anything yourself??

Sep 11, 2016, 16:4609/11/16
08/03/14
OMG!!! ROFTIE!!! Da.mn, have missed you!
Sep 11, 2016, 17:3609/11/16
02/22/15

Yes the Emperors have created many free beacons, the UC got some hit and then dropped a few, left their brothers open for retaliation when they dropped all theirs.

OK lets get a count.

How many non allies, new upcoming leagues got the beacons Emperors dropped?????

Ok so if we don't have any for above question at least answer me this, how many of you new and upcoming leagues were offered but declined?

Did you not "deserve" them or found lacking? 

Maybe there was an agreement with their allies to hold them for the Emperors, spreading their own defense out and exposing them to retaliation.

again BRAVO Emps

It's like you planned this
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 12, 2016, 00:4109/12/16
Sep 12, 2016, 00:43(edited)
10/04/13

roftie said:

Emperor Shin said:

Hello Everyone,

This Topic is for all the new/buddying/growing or good/strong leagues out there who might be wanting beacons, wanting their first beacon or their 2nd beacon or maybe just wanting to grow their territory.

if you want beacons, please let us know, we would help you out in getting beacons. The only thing that you would have to do is to show that you deserve them, how do you show that?

well, you must have these things :-

1) Minimum of 50mil defense inside the beacons, if you can manage to put a minimum of 50mil defense per beacon at all times. (Not your league's total defense but the total defense inside 1 beacon).

2) You must have teamspeak to coordinate beacon hits and such and be able to talk to one another, if you don't have teamspeak, please come to our teamspeak here, our teamspeak address:- 167.114.138.121:7032

we will help you with it, we would be willing to share our teamspeak with you as well. :)

so if any of you are interested, please come to our teamspeak, we would help you get beacons, as many as you can handle, just as long as you deserve them and are a honorable league. :)

if you don't have teamspeak yet, please download and install teamspeak from here :- https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

our server address is 167.114.138.121:7032

so we would basically help you grow from where you are now and would help you in becoming one of the top leagues on the server. :)

that is our primary goal, to have all the good, honorable leagues holding the top ranks. :)

now, you might be wondering why are we offering beacons and why wouldn't we want those beacons for ourselves? yeah?

well, you see, well, Beacons are a good thing for a growing league, they give you a high ranking and gets you growing, getting more good players and you also get DE from the beacons, which gives gives your troops 5% bonus on the stats and a 50% reduction on the food consumption for Defense. so that you can put more defense in those beacons and don't have to feed your troops much but we have been playing for a loooong time and we have lost interest in beacons primarily because of the fact that we just don't like to defend beacons, we are an offensive league, we build offense, we smash beacons of our enemies but we don't defend them or want them either to be honest :P and that is because we have a lvl 20 fortress, so we get a looot more buffs/bonuses from our fortress then we ever would by holding beacons and our league members have played the game for a looong time and we just don't care about the rankings anymore, been there, done that. :P we don't want to be a top ranked league as ranks mean nothing to us, so we have no intention of keeping any beacons permanently but we can help you get some beacons though if you would like to have more beacons.

so we wish you good luck in your journey in becoming one of the top leagues on the server and we would like to help you get there. :)

If you are interested in our help, please contact us,

Regards,

EMPERORS

The strongest league on the server and the Best stormfall league ever made

The first league ever to get a lvl 20 league fortress, the first league ever to have a custom league logo, we have more league achievements than any other league on the server. :))

Lol you talk to much!

You propose exactly what Destiny has done the last 2 days.

They just didnt ask who wants it.

Just left it to the up and coming league to make it theirs.

You really are a one show pony.

Talk talk talk is all you do.

When have you ever done anything yourself??

I think his stats speak for themselves. He's killed about 2.5 million worth of enemy troops while attacking, and 5 million while defending.  In 2 years of gameplay. 

Oh and I should point out that shin's statement about emperors having a custom logo appears to be false. 
Sep 12, 2016, 01:1309/12/16
10/15/14
Makes me wonder what destiny are going to do when they have taken the beacons of the smaller leagues , going through the emps allies , what will they do when they get to KT , they are also allies of the emps , or is destiny just picking on who they can get away with picking on ?
Sep 12, 2016, 06:1809/12/16
08/03/14

Sarah Walker said:

Makes me wonder what destiny are going to do when they have taken the beacons of the smaller leagues , going through the emps allies , what will they do when they get to KT , they are also allies of the emps , or is destiny just picking on who they can get away with picking on ?

What a ridiculous comment.

Destiny is NOT going after smaller leagues, Blue Magic got hit because they were an Unforgiven ally WHO STEPPED IN "DURING" the down-grading of Unforgiven beacons and stacked them... (poorly) with the obvious attempt to help them try to retain the levels not to mention BM's Marshal putting together league strikes. Had they stayed out of things, nothing would have happened to them. We are only after the Unforgiven's for a war THEY started but would be foolish to ignore any of their allies who get involved.

Notice Destiny has not gone after any of Unforgiven's other allies nor any of the younger leagues once the beacons were level 1.

In fact, as I mentioned in above post, I encourage the Marshal (or captains) of any of the newer leagues to talk to us. We don't have a set of requirements, no 'list' you need to check off and you sure as h.ell don't have to "prove you are deserving"

Sep 12, 2016, 06:5309/12/16
07/14/14
Sarah Walker. That was one of the oddest flame war comments I have seen in a while. You set your battle active allies in peril. They fight the war. And you just ponder about the war that you made them suffer through. All allies I have been with would have firmly assisted in various hardcore signaling ways. Mentioning KT is also odd and if I was diplomacy master there it would irritate me. KT has so far not been a battle active ally of yours. Perhaps it is a flame comment to spook KT to think we are hungry for their Stormfall blood. Emps desperately need more allies to fight their war. In my book you pretty much flamed yourself. 
Sep 12, 2016, 07:0009/12/16
10/15/14
Yep just as i thought , only picking on the league you can get away with picking on :) 
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 12, 2016, 08:0709/12/16
10/04/13

Sarah Walker said:

Yep just as i thought , only picking on the league you can get away with picking on :) 

Wait so you're actually asking us to hit KT?  Your ally?  Wow you guys sure are good friends...

Sep 12, 2016, 08:1609/12/16
12/18/14
such feeble attempts ... seriously Emps you are hiding from the fight which is why the fight was brought to your allies, you hit ours we hit yours.  Destiny already downed Emps beacons a few months ago so your statements hold no merit.  Ranking really means nothing.  We never cared about ranking, we just happened to be in the top 3 - big deal.  What makes us a great league is the unity and teamwork.  In the end that's all that matters.
Sep 12, 2016, 08:4309/12/16
10/15/14

I am not trying to cause any wars I am just stating the fact that you guys are going round the emps allies taking out beacons , where does it stop , As usual destiny tries to twist everything anybody says around to make themselves look better , Anyone whos been around for a while knows how you have a fine art of manipulating comments and telling fibs to suit your needs 

just like how you accused anarchy of hitting a beacon when you was all in the anarchy teamspeak , didnt happen and was proved wrong with screenshots 
Sep 12, 2016, 08:4609/12/16
10/15/14

BiohazarD said:

Sarah Walker said:

Wait so you're actually asking us to hit KT?  Your ally?  Wow you guys sure are good friends...

what part of that sentance do i say go hit KT ? another example of how you twist things to suit you right there 

Sep 12, 2016, 08:5509/12/16
12/18/14
Sarah Walker said:

I am not trying to cause any wars I am just stating the fact that you guys are going round the emps allies taking out beacons , where does it stop , As usual destiny tries to twist everything anybody says around to make themselves look better , Anyone whos been around for a while knows how you have a fine art of manipulating comments and telling fibs to suit your needs 

just like how you accused anarchy of hitting a beacon when you was all in the anarchy teamspeak , didnt happen and was proved wrong with screenshots 
Didn't Emps hit our ally beacons just a couple weeks ago?  YES Sarah Anarchy did hit a beacon that was not supposed to be hit, there was a hand off agreement in place and time was given for that to happen, Anarchy had an issue with the league and jumped the gun ... so again WRONG information is being posted here.  BTW when you hit our allies did we come to the forums and cry about it?  Nope we didn't.
Sep 12, 2016, 09:0209/12/16
10/15/14

see you twisted it again ,  absolutely brilliant lol 

Sep 12, 2016, 09:0409/12/16
12/18/14
Sorry you are unable to handle the truth, even when it slaps you in the face.
Sep 12, 2016, 09:0609/12/16
10/15/14

oh nice , now everyone will believe you are right haha

dont forget i was in the UC meetings too i saw how you used anarchy to get what you wanted then threw them to the wolves 

keep on twisting it about tho , your looking good 
Sep 12, 2016, 09:0809/12/16
07/14/14

Sarah it is called flame wars when you twist words on forum and use argument to strengthen your game points. You do not need to point it out as something odd or bad. I feel unsure now if you know this is flame war since you find it to be strong points to equal it to someones vocal wrong sayings in the past in TS. 

I do notice your words '...where does it stop...'. That is my point all along. You contemplate the fate of your battle allies and try to muster more allies to fight for you.
Sep 12, 2016, 09:2509/12/16
Sep 12, 2016, 09:28(edited)
12/18/14

You seem to forget I was also at those UC meetings.  I don't understand why you are bringing Anarchy into this anyhow since you BAILED on them.

Also, anything that Anarchy did with the UC was voluntary they were not forced to do anything.