This topic is closed

Jewelery Hamlets gone

20 Replies
Iko
6 September, 2016, 5:53 PM UTC
Well i play in about a month and after 1 week all jewellery hamlets disappear for me.Initially though is need eagle next upgrade...now a 3 weeks later my Eagle Nest is lvl20 and i ain't see a that kind of Hamlets at all......so an answer would be much appreciated.
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 September, 2016, 8:15 AM UTC
I asked our devs and they've confirmed that it's rather possible not to have a single Jewelry Hamlet in your area. They are testing a new algorithm of Hamlet arrangement which must exclude such cases. As soon as they get the results, they will implement this algorithm to all servers.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Iko
7 September, 2016, 12:24 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I asked our devs and they've confirmed that it's rather possible not to have a single Jewelry Hamlet in your area. They are testing a new algorithm of Hamlet arrangement which must exclude such cases. As soon as they get the results, they will implement this algorithm to all servers.
Well all the sudden to disappear  sound fishy isn't...or that lucky im...to have a 3 when start and week later all to be gone after Eagle Nest upgrade XD......At least you bother to type here.
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 September, 2016, 9:52 AM UTC
Iko said:


Well all the sudden to disappear  sound fishy isn't...or that lucky im...to have a 3 when start and week later all to be gone after Eagle Nest upgrade XD......At least you bother to type here.
It doesn't depend on the Eagle's Nest. There are just not so many of them. And it could be zero in your area.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Iko
8 September, 2016, 12:34 PM UTC
Funny part is...the lad next to my castle...have 3 of them :)  Just hope will gonna sort this out as soon as possible.Sorta not fair play in my book....Cheers!!!
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
9 September, 2016, 7:13 AM UTC
Iko said:

Funny part is...the lad next to my castle...have 3 of them :)  Just hope will gonna sort this out as soon as possible.Sorta not fair play in my book....Cheers!!!
You probably have different level groups.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Iko
9 September, 2016, 5:06 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Iko said:

Funny part is...the lad next to my castle...have 3 of them :)  Just hope will gonna sort this out as soon as possible.Sorta not fair play in my book....Cheers!!!
You probably have different level groups.
Nevertheless  fact remain..v got none of them...hope to sort this thing out...cause rather quit playing than spend a sapphire to get castle relocation.....and even then no one guarantee i wouldn't be in same predicament .
UTC +3:00
Iko
22 September, 2016, 8:07 AM UTC

I would like to express my appreciation to whole support  regarding my in game issue,.ie the Jewelry Hamlets disappearance. Thank you for tackle issue in timely manner and fixing it.Furthermore the compensation from your side in form of xxxx amount of saphhire's for caused inconvenience is splendid. You do show great spirit in therms of supporting players using your product.........

Thats how a thank you latter will looks like in case some issue appear and get solved in "perfect world".The reality is quite different.Let me summurize it in a dialog so far:


Player- I'v got a in game issue.A functionality of game cant be used.
Company Representative- Blabla bla bla -shit hapens.
Player- But it is a function which disappear,it was there then is gone it is a bug isn't?
Company Representative- Bla bla bla Couldn't care less.....the game it is what it is.Take it or leave it.
Player- So you will not gonna sort it out are you?
Company Representative- Bla bla bla bla-We might or we might not.None knows ,none cares.


Well done lad's carry on,couldn`t done it better.
Just want each one passing trough this topic( if exist still cause moderators might delete it as well),know what can happen to him.Today for me hamlets are gone.tomorrow can be you.

P.S Company should be thinking the players are monkeys....to spend a money for game which is "out of support".But its just my opinion based on facts so far...which is : Issue of basic functionality appear....and 2 weeks later noone tackle it or try to at least make it up of that.Be well .
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 September, 2016, 9:42 AM UTC
We've change the algorithm of Hamlet spreading yesterday, Iko. Do you mean they haven't appeared for you yet?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Iko
22 September, 2016, 11:44 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We've change the algorithm of Hamlet spreading yesterday, Iko. Do you mean they haven't appeared for you yet?
Why otherwise will be posting here eh? For a chit chat ?
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 September, 2016, 8:07 AM UTC
Iko said:


Why otherwise will be posting here eh? For a chit chat ?
Seems strange. I'll pass that to devs. Can I also ask for a screenshot?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Iko
24 September, 2016, 2:40 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Iko said:



Why otherwise will be posting here eh? For a chit chat ?
Seems strange. I'll pass that to devs. Can I also ask for a screenshot?

Strange eh XD its seems like a pure bug to me since an 1 month back in time !


UTC +3:00
Iko
24 September, 2016, 2:41 PM UTC
UTC +3:00
Snowgoon
24 September, 2016, 4:21 PM UTC

Iko said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Iko said:



Why otherwise will be posting here eh? For a chit chat ?
Seems strange. I'll pass that to devs. Can I also ask for a screenshot?

Strange eh XD its seems like a pure bug to me since an 1 month back in time ! my castle is in 4941 6151


Your screenshots are from the Facebook servers? I can see the features that are only available to facebook players - like daily resource gifts from all friends

The map sizes there are impossible - it takes a full day for market trades - nobody plays there anymore lol
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Iko
25 September, 2016, 7:37 AM UTC
V'got no idea what you mean "under no one play at FB anymore"..cause an quite amount of ppl use exactly FB for it.However how that effect to non functionality of game it self FB or not? About a time trades....the game is not dynamic as general so i dont mind wait a few h for a deal or scroll delivery.
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
26 September, 2016, 10:16 AM UTC
I'll pass that to devs, thank you. You can remove your Coordinates now.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Iko
28 September, 2016, 8:21 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I'll pass that to devs, thank you. You can remove your Coordinates now.

Are you gonna give some feedback about it like ETA or not gonna take measures at all..... Just want to know should i quit playing or should start praying

UTC +3:00
exxxe
28 September, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

Iko said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I'll pass that to devs, thank you. You can remove your Coordinates now.

Are you gonna give some feedback about it like ETA or not gonna take measures at all..... Just want to know should i quit playing or should start praying

my lord as she said your issue has been forwarded to devs it shall be fixed as soon as possible 


meanwhile pls be patient and enjoy other aspects of the game such as BG's, PVP and more 
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 September, 2016, 9:24 AM UTC
Iko said:
Are you gonna give some feedback about it like ETA or not gonna take measures at all..... Just want to know should i quit playing or should start praying 
I'll discuss this issue at the next meeting with our developers. They have released a new Hamlet distribution system which should have fixed this issue, but apparently it didn't. So it will be brought to their attention that they need to reconsider this again.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Iko
15 October, 2016, 5:46 PM UTC

Well time v been passing and issue remain...well done lads,you doing just fine.

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate  i.e (All hope abandon ye who enter here)

in a quote of Alighieri ....suits perfect here.Have fun ,done and dusted with this" game" :)

UTC +3:00
1663383 users registered; 33852 topics; 252798 posts; our newest member:читер2