What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

15 Replies
Rodeo
26 August, 2016, 8:22 PM UTC

I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
26 August, 2016, 8:55 PM UTC
Rodeo said:

I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

It is a Feat of Valor. Other than that I think it is a restriction to information and alliances. I would like the number increased to say 10.
UTC +5:00
Rodeo
1 September, 2016, 6:14 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Rodeo said:

I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

It is a Feat of Valor. Other than that I think it is a restriction to information and alliances. I would like the number increased to say 10.
I would recommend it to the total amount of contacts you can have + buy using soulstone.
UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
1 September, 2016, 6:30 PM UTC
Rodeo said:

brunsonthomas said:

Rodeo said:

I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

It is a Feat of Valor. Other than that I think it is a restriction to information and alliances. I would like the number increased to say 10.
I would recommend it to the total amount of contacts you can have + buy using soulstone.
Excellent idea. Why don't you add it as a Suggestion?
UTC +5:00
Snowgoon
1 September, 2016, 10:56 PM UTC

Rodeo said:


I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

Why would you ever want more than 6 allies?


We have unlimited friends on plarium servers so do not need any allies (except for new players to get the griffins from feats of valour)

I suggest to all new players to get 6 allies and then remove them because allies can receive copies of your battle reports

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
2 September, 2016, 7:41 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:


Why would you ever want more than 6 allies?


We have unlimited friends on plarium servers so do not need any allies (except for new players to get the griffins from feats of valour)

I suggest to all new players to get 6 allies and then remove them because allies can receive copies of your battle reports

Making someone your Ally is a good way to teach a newbie in your League how to raid, spy, etc. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Stormfall
2 September, 2016, 7:55 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Making someone your Ally is a good way to teach a newbie in your League how to raid, spy, etc. 
Or give someones alt too much information about yourself.
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
2 September, 2016, 3:42 PM UTC
Stormfall said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Making someone your Ally is a good way to teach a newbie in your League how to raid, spy, etc. 
Or give someones alt too much information about yourself.
Increasing numer of allies also helps create good relations with members of at peace or ally league members.
UTC +5:00
Rodeo
2 September, 2016, 4:42 PM UTC
Stormfall said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Making someone your Ally is a good way to teach a newbie in your League how to raid, spy, etc. 
Or give someones alt too much information about yourself.
Ally is more of a diplomatic stands between 2 players , a contract gets executed based on trust. As a player, i  should have an option to choose what sort of information my ally should get from my castle automatically.. I agree to your point that,  blindly sharing all information with an ally also will lead to disaster. 
UTC +5:00
Rodeo
2 September, 2016, 4:45 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Rodeo said:

brunsonthomas said:

Rodeo said:

I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

It is a Feat of Valor. Other than that I think it is a restriction to information and alliances. I would like the number increased to say 10.
I would recommend it to the total amount of contacts you can have + buy using soulstone.
Excellent idea. Why don't you add it as a Suggestion?
Thanks for recommending it. I'll post this as a suggestion.
UTC +5:00
Snowgoon
3 September, 2016, 3:20 PM UTC
On the servers at Kabam.com we have 40 allies and zero friends - it is a disaster
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
FAILO
4 September, 2016, 6:23 PM UTC
Rodeo said:

I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

when i was a low level and diddn't know much about the game i wanted more than 6 allies but then i learned how to play and be self sustaining and now i got rid of almost all my allies. which is much better than having lots of allies to see reports and know what you have, and spam your heralds when they keep getting attacked.
UTC +0:00
Rodeo
5 September, 2016, 4:29 AM UTC

FAILO said:


Rodeo said:


I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

when i was a low level and diddn't know much about the game i wanted more than 6 allies but then i learned how to play and be self sustaining and now i got rid of almost all my allies. which is much better than having lots of allies to see reports and know what you have, and spam your heralds when they keep getting attacked.

Hello FAILO,


This game is all about War & Peace. You don't have to be in self sustain in this game.if your allies get attacked if you are really having the guts to support them, then support them (Don't ignore the reports).

Interact with your allies and see. you will  then know what i'm talking about.

UTC +5:00
brunsonthomas
5 September, 2016, 3:35 PM UTC
Rodeo said:

FAILO said:


Rodeo said:


I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

when i was a low level and diddn't know much about the game i wanted more than 6 allies but then i learned how to play and be self sustaining and now i got rid of almost all my allies. which is much better than having lots of allies to see reports and know what you have, and spam your heralds when they keep getting attacked.

Hello FAILO,


This game is all about War & Peace. You don't have to be in self sustain in this game.if your allies get attacked if you are really having the guts to support them, then support them (Don't ignore the reports).

Interact with your allies and see. you will  then know what i'm talking about.

I agree. Even if you are late supporting them at least help bring the castle guard up. Raise a wraith if available. Send reinforcements for the next report, even send letter to see if they need further support or resources. That was why they wanted to ally themselves with you in the first place.
UTC +5:00
FAILO
5 September, 2016, 8:20 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Rodeo said:

FAILO said:


Rodeo said:


I'm creating this thread to have a discussion on this question.


"What is the reason behind not allowing an individual player to have more than 6 allies ?

when i was a low level and diddn't know much about the game i wanted more than 6 allies but then i learned how to play and be self sustaining and now i got rid of almost all my allies. which is much better than having lots of allies to see reports and know what you have, and spam your heralds when they keep getting attacked.

Hello FAILO,


This game is all about War & Peace. You don't have to be in self sustain in this game.if your allies get attacked if you are really having the guts to support them, then support them (Don't ignore the reports).

Interact with your allies and see. you will  then know what i'm talking about.

I agree. Even if you are late supporting them at least help bring the castle guard up. Raise a wraith if available. Send reinforcements for the next report, even send letter to see if they need further support or resources. That was why they wanted to ally themselves with you in the first place.
i always support my allies if they need help. and i will ask if they need anything. but what i am talking about is when castles they have seiged get raided i get report and i cant stop that without not getting report that they were raided
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 September, 2016, 7:23 AM UTC
Stormfall said:


Or give someones alt too much information about yourself.
You're right. It could be risky. But many players still use this option, and they want us to improve it. So I guess it's worth the risk for them.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1720110 users registered; 42263 topics; 270446 posts; our newest member:ciprianogardiola