All Categories

Join the Emperors fanclub

Join the Emperors fanclub

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 10, 2016, 20:3109/10/16
12/18/14
lol just stop what I said is in my previous post.  True story don't try to make it anything more with your nonsense.
Sep 10, 2016, 20:3809/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 20:40(edited)
05/10/14

What rubbish, but then Emps have garbage peddling down to a fine science.  but what can you expect from a league that relies more on deep pockets and LESS on SUPERIOR GAME PLAY as they bully their way around the server; going to far as to give away their beacs  to preserve their perceived right to dictate to the rest of us how the server will look, who can have beacs or not, who can attack who or not and so on.

Like KT, they spread a web of propaganda that is only believed by the most gullible; who by and large have thus paid the price for falling for it as they had their tushes handed to them while losing their troops as Emps celebrated their deception with 0 losses and then took over the fight.

Get your Beacons back Emperors,  level them up, then we'll see who is the last "man" standing on a level playing field.  Until then, restrict your garbage to those gullible enough to believe it;

Lady Ani

Sep 10, 2016, 20:4109/10/16
12/21/14
Jezebel said:

lol just stop what I said is in my previous post.  True story don't try to make it anything more with your nonsense.
JEZEBEL, Ok lets just make this simple, we can all go round and round and round. Its all good fun but its getting a little long winded now so  tell Test-e-cools to accept the WAR request and lets get down to business. 
Sep 10, 2016, 20:4509/10/16
10/03/15

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Windage79 said:

Destiny,

it's funny how you call us cowards when you don't have the ***** to accept the WAR, how scared are you? you lay claim that you are wanting a war, well, accept it then? why are you being cowards?

This is a WAR GAME, we have sent you a War offer, Accept it, watch how we destroy your beacons. The WAR offer has been sent to your league for more than 3 weeks now, you are just toooo chicken and are sooo scared and cowardly to accept it.

as for your claim on hitting small leagues, if you call Rank 1 league, Rank 2 league, Rank 4 league and Rank 6 Leagues on the server as small leagues, who is big in your opinion then? Destiny? how self obsessed of a person are you? do you have to look at the mirror everyday and start making out with yourself? lol

such Cowards.....

if you got the **** to fight with us, then accept the WAR, we have called you out, this is a war game, so prove ourselves, we send war offers to other leagues to have WARS, this is how a War game works. lets show the server what each of us is made of. why are you being such a chicken and being a Coward?

Emperors Rank 16 http://prntscr.com/cghyhq

funny why go to war with someone that has nothing to hit?

Lets talk small leagues...how about let's see 75th Rangers?  Rumor has it you smashed their beacons and fortress for points every tournament you could until they were finally so weak Rebels came in and wiped them out.  Emps doesn't want server bullies yet they choose easy targets for easy points every time.

LOL a rank 16 league takes out 4 top 10 leagues so how does that make you all look like.

And lets talk what you did with the walking dead, Bilskiner, cherokee nation and many other league's you bullied around.

And just accept the war a be the hero you claim to be, and end us for the seak of the server.

Maybe you should learn some history from the game, Walking Dead, BILSKIRNIR, Cherokee Nation and other leagues got their just deserts after being opportunists on Coralition league territory during the KT war.  I guess payback is considered bullying?  You are ranked 16 by your own doing by dropping territory.  Why would we accept a war request with a league that doesn't have an even playing field and let you rack up points on our beacons when you hold none?  Grab yourself some beacons LETS PLAY.  It is a game after all.

so you are aying all league who got a KOK, KOK Elite ang GOA beacon will get hits from you guys.

You just made a huge amount off potential enemy's with that.

and ow its indeed called bullying what you are doing with those leagues you cant claim something that isnt yours.

after all we all take the beacons from balur in the begining 
Sep 10, 2016, 20:4609/10/16
12/18/14
Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

JEZEBEL, Ok lets just make this simple, we can all go round and round and round. Its all good fun but its getting a little long winded now so  tell Test-e-cools to accept the WAR request and lets get down to business. 
Sorry but I think my responses have been short and to the point.  Also not juvenile nonsense like I have seen coming from the Emps.  I already stated based on "game play" it makes no sense to accept a war request from a league who has eliminated the even playing field.  AGAIN grab yourselves some beacons and we can talk.
Sep 10, 2016, 21:0509/10/16
12/21/14
Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Sorry but I think my responses have been short and to the point.  Also not juvenile nonsense like I have seen coming from the Emps.  I already stated based on "game play" it makes no sense to accept a war request from a league who has eliminated the even playing field.  AGAIN grab yourselves some beacons and we can talk.
Doesn't that work to your advantage us having no beacons as you get more points for defending right?...So I would say your in a good position. You wont hit what we are defending so we are losing out, but if you guys are too SCARED to accept the WAR request even when you have an advantage then no problem. If you want a level playing field as you put it ( Who in their right mind would want to give up a massive advantage when they don't have to) then we will help you with that and drop your beacons for you.
Sep 10, 2016, 22:3409/10/16
Sep 10, 2016, 22:36(edited)
06/16/15

In this game nobody can see themselves as bullies, everyone always have an explanation to say how they are not bullying someone when they really are, and there are different philosophical ideas for what is good or wrong here, my point is that there's not really a side that innocent.

Windage79 said:

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Windage79 said:

Lets talk small leagues...how about let's see 75th Rangers?  Rumor has it you smashed their beacons and fortress for points every tournament you could until they were finally so weak Rebels came in and wiped them out.  Emps doesn't want server bullies yet they choose easy targets for easy points every time.

And lets talk what you did with the walking dead, Bilskiner, cherokee nation and many other league's you bullied around.

and what are you trying to say something about the Rebels league? what is it that you are trying to say about them? what do you mean by calling them hitting such a weak league?

Well, 75th Rangers story was a bit different, won't give many detail here to this post, yes the Rebels did first take a Beacon from them, to expand our territory, and we left them alone, let them hit us, as it was reasonable.

Then a few weeks later other leagues appeared for them, their last beacon was already decent but became tournament target for a few hundreds of hits just because they couldn't defend themselves more than just keep producing defense to send. So I guess we consider that Bullying? But as I said above, there's no really an innocent part on the story for reproaching others about it.

By the way all these Topics I tried to read from the most neutral point of view possible...

Sep 10, 2016, 22:4009/10/16
12/18/14
for the record I did not say Rebels were bullies.  I stated simply that Emps hit 75th incessantly for weekly tournaments for points, targeting this smaller league and killing their defense weekly which made them weaker and an easier target to be wiped out later.
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 11, 2016, 06:2109/11/16
10/04/13
Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Doesn't that work to your advantage us having no beacons as you get more points for defending right?...So I would say your in a good position. You wont hit what we are defending so we are losing out, but if you guys are too SCARED to accept the WAR request even when you have an advantage then no problem. If you want a level playing field as you put it ( Who in their right mind would want to give up a massive advantage when they don't have to) then we will help you with that and drop your beacons for you.
Please do.  We're waiting. 
Sep 11, 2016, 07:0709/11/16
12/21/14
BiohazarD said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:

Please do.  We're waiting. 
Accept the WAR request and we can play ball. No wait you too SCARED to do it even though Test-e-cools threw KoK under the bus and told Dave to go to WAR with us and he see the end result of that. Then again was that Test-e-cools plan all along. Get rid of KoK so you would all go to him like the lemmings you are. The last league you were in couldn't do anything, nor will your new 1 lol
Sep 11, 2016, 08:0309/11/16
03/01/15
Timmyboy said:

wow utter disgrace, fireballed by Emperor member for sending them archer trips. No fan of that league one bit!
Sorry to hear that Timmy.  I've seen in chat that some are considering trips as a hostile gesture when they are coming from a league we're not on good terms with.  My policy has always been to accept and return the gesture by sending a trip to the sender as well.
Sep 11, 2016, 10:2409/11/16
03/01/15

Mad Roy said:

In this game nobody can see themselves as bullies, everyone always have an explanation to say how they are not bullying someone when they really are, and there are different philosophical ideas for what is good or wrong here, my point is that there's not really a side that innocent.

Well, 75th Rangers story was a bit different, won't give many detail here to this post, yes the Rebels did first take a Beacon from them, to expand our territory, and we left them alone, let them hit us, as it was reasonable.

Then a few weeks later other leagues appeared for them, their last beacon was already decent but became tournament target for a few hundreds of hits just because they couldn't defend themselves more than just keep producing defense to send. So I guess we consider that Bullying? But as I said above, there's no really an innocent part on the story for reproaching others about it.

By the way all these Topics I tried to read from the most neutral point of view possible...

Bullying is a difficult topic in MMOs, in part because we are dealing with other people rather than AI opponents.  As you said, none of us see ourselves as bullies. The devs bank on this.  The game is set up to be zero sum in so many aspects, specifically to force players to fight.  When you mix involuntary PvP, pay to win, and rewards/achievements that encourage fighting, you're going to see a lot of bullying.  Of course, even games like farmville are not completely free of bullies; the bullies just have to attack through chat when they don't have an in game attack option.

I cannot claim to be neutral since I'm on one of the sides in the current server fight.  From what I see, both sides feel wronged and feel their actions are justified.  

Sep 14, 2016, 19:0009/14/16
02/22/15

Blade said:

Do moderators even suppose to take sides?

Seems Kallessi did as she is bitter

Sep 14, 2016, 19:1009/14/16
02/22/15

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Zwelgje said:

Jezebel said:

Windage79 said:

Destiny,

it's funny how you call us cowards when you don't have the ***** to accept the WAR, how scared are you? you lay claim that you are wanting a war, well, accept it then? why are you being cowards?

This is a WAR GAME, we have sent you a War offer, Accept it, watch how we destroy your beacons. The WAR offer has been sent to your league for more than 3 weeks now, you are just toooo chicken and are sooo scared and cowardly to accept it.

as for your claim on hitting small leagues, if you call Rank 1 league, Rank 2 league, Rank 4 league and Rank 6 Leagues on the server as small leagues, who is big in your opinion then? Destiny? how self obsessed of a person are you? do you have to look at the mirror everyday and start making out with yourself? lol

such Cowards.....

if you got the **** to fight with us, then accept the WAR, we have called you out, this is a war game, so prove ourselves, we send war offers to other leagues to have WARS, this is how a War game works. lets show the server what each of us is made of. why are you being such a chicken and being a Coward?

Emperors Rank 16 http://prntscr.com/cghyhq

LOL a rank 16 league takes out 4 top 10 leagues so how does that make you all look like.

And just accept the war a be the hero you claim to be, and end us for the seak of the server.

Maybe you should learn some history from the game, Walking Dead, BILSKIRNIR, Cherokee Nation and other leagues got their just deserts after being opportunists on Coralition league territory during the KT war.  I guess payback is considered bullying?  You are ranked 16 by your own doing by dropping territory.  Why would we accept a war request with a league that doesn't have an even playing field and let you rack up points on our beacons when you hold none?  Grab yourself some beacons LETS PLAY.  It is a game after all.

so you are aying all league who got a KOK, KOK Elite ang GOA beacon will get hits from you guys.

You just made a huge amount off potential enemy's with that.

and ow its indeed called bullying what you are doing with those leagues you cant claim something that isnt yours.

after all we all take the beacons from balur in the begining 

You should really keep things straight.

You say they were Balur beacons, in Shins description of events he talks about destiny taking their beacon area at spawn.

You hit small leagues in those same exact beacons during last beacon conquest.

Will you guys please discuss whether you will have beacons, are going to give beacons to the worthy who come to you and gravel until deemed worthy, hit only beacons when in a war and not the little leagues (which you just did) are you giving beacons to make future targets?

You kill more things from more people and always call Destiny bullies, where does all this PvP ranking come from? 

Now I will say it before you get the chance, yes you hit the UC beacons but that is a small part of it and your league boasted about the PvP loving league before you hit them.