yeah

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2016, 15:4408/17/16
Aug 18, 2016, 09:34(edited)
03/22/16
EL GUAPO said:

Someone keeps posting this on chat I just want to know if this is a legit  site cause I checked it out and it appears to be the same company as this one. If anyone has information on this please let us know I mean just because they use the same logo doesn't mean anything looks more like a hack site if you ask me.  Someone out there in the development team left the back door open and the rats came in lol

Want to level the playing field? Want to compete, but cannot afford what the big spenders are spending? There are ways to receive ALL scrolls to unlock every art in the Lost Arts, down to Chimera INSTANTLY, and for a tiny fraction of the cost. You do not need to give anyone access to your account, the scrolls will arrive via caravans. From House of Unity rewards, a value of over 100,000 sapphires, to scrolls cheap, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you ordered.Check us out today at 

This has been reported to correct responders. Obviously this is illegal but difficult to stop.
Aug 18, 2016, 02:1308/18/16
Aug 18, 2016, 09:34(edited)

EL GUAPO said:

brunsonthomas said:

EL GUAPO said:

Someone keeps posting this on chat I just want to know if this is a legit  site cause I checked it out and it appears to be the same company as this one. If anyone has information on this please let us know I mean just because they use the same logo doesn't mean anything looks more like a hack site if you ask me.  Someone out there in the development team left the back door open and the rats came in lol

Want to level the playing field? Want to compete, but cannot afford what the big spenders are spending? There are ways to receive ALL scrolls to unlock every art in the Lost Arts, down to Chimera INSTANTLY, and for a tiny fraction of the cost. You do not need to give anyone access to your account, the scrolls will arrive via caravans. From House of Unity rewards, a value of over 100,000 sapphires, to scrolls cheap, and as always, you pay AFTER you receive what you ordered.Check us out today at 

This has been reported to correct responders. Obviously this is illegal but difficult to stop.

Then the company you work for has been Besieged by Hackers then?

lord 

taking down illegal sites is difficult and needs time even for the feds so pls be patient and do not use such services 

i assure that the site has been reported thank you
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 18, 2016, 09:3508/18/16
09/17/15
Please report a Castle spreading such messages to our Support Team. As for the site itself, it has been reported and we are on it.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Aug 22, 2016, 10:3408/22/16
09/17/15
EL GUAPO said:
Sorry there is nothing in it for me and it's not my job to do yours

It's your choice.