Infirmary

8 Replies
janus
10 August, 2016, 7:34 AM UTC

Hi,


I was wondering to upgrade, with sketches, the infirmary to level 13 but I am not sure about benefits I get..... what does mean the 40%  or recovery in offensive units??? Until now, level 12 of infirmary, If I received an attack in my casttle I could recover for free the 30% of all kind of units....


Thanks!
UTC +2:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
10 August, 2016, 11:50 AM UTC

40% recovery in offensive units killed in attack on your castle

UTC +2:00
Aaron KT3
10 August, 2016, 4:19 PM UTC

janus said:


Hi,


I was wondering to upgrade, with sketches, the infirmary to level 13 but I am not sure about benefits I get..... what does mean the 40%  or recovery in offensive units??? Until now, level 12 of infirmary, If I received an attack in my casttle I could recover for free the 30% of all kind of units....


Thanks!

It's a total and expensive WASTE!

For defense, you get no "extra" saves for the expense.

On the other hand, IF you are DUMB enough to leave your offense out, you can recover 40%.

BUT examine the COST!

Aaron
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
11 August, 2016, 7:51 AM UTC
Aaron KT3 said:


It's a total and expensive WASTE!

For defense, you get no "extra" saves for the expense.

On the other hand, IF you are DUMB enough to leave your offense out, you can recover 40%.

BUT examine the COST!

This could happen to any player. You can forget about Units coming back, or don't manage to hide hem before the enemy strikes. It's a useful thing I guess.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
ajsierraltal
16 August, 2016, 2:47 AM UTC
Waste of Time and Resources...,
UTC +4:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
16 August, 2016, 2:20 PM UTC
ajsierraltal said:

Waste of Time and Resources...,
Why?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
janus
16 August, 2016, 4:27 PM UTC

I agree is a total waste, without this upgrade (this is level 12) which is very expensive (1000 sketches) you get a 30% of recovery for ALL (ofensive and defensive) so now you are paying a lot for and extra 10% only in offensive units.....(just in case they are outside....)


To much expense (and not only ordinary resources) for a very little improve.....

UTC +2:00
kidkj2000
16 August, 2016, 4:59 PM UTC

"The rent is too damn high!"  -Jimmy McMillan of the Rent is Too Damn High Party.

Seriously,  it's ridiculous how much they expect one to pay in crystals to resurrect lost armies.  Players have NO idea what level of force is required to defeat the BGs.  There is a considerable loss of force when participating.  One BG can wipe out your whole defense and then you are left waiting for slow forces to build and for the BG to reset so you can battle lower BGs in the slim hope that you might gain forces.

When you buy Heros with cash, they shouldn't cost as much to revive them. 


They do not adequately explain that heroes sent without MASSIVE support armies will instantly die like they are made of paper.


"I feel your pain" B. Clinton..... No he doesn't

UTC +7:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
16 August, 2016, 5:37 PM UTC
kidkj2000 said:

"The rent is too damn high!"  -Jimmy McMillan of the Rent is Too Damn High Party.

Seriously,  it's ridiculous how much they expect one to pay in crystals to resurrect lost armies.  Players have NO idea what level of force is required to defeat the BGs.  There is a considerable loss of force when participating.  One BG can wipe out your whole defense and then you are left waiting for slow forces to build and for the BG to reset so you can battle lower BGs in the slim hope that you might gain forces.

When you buy Heros with cash, they shouldn't cost as much to revive them. 


They do not adequately explain that heroes sent without MASSIVE support armies will instantly die like they are made of paper.


"I feel your pain" B. Clinton..... No he doesn't

If you mean Legendaries, they should not be sent to BGs without at least 3 times normal support. Use them for PVP or raids, even then only with sufficient support or they become easy targets.
UTC +5:00
1665347 users registered; 34159 topics; 253439 posts; our newest member:amandinobaray3