stuff lost

6 Replies
badone
30 July, 2016, 12:42 AM UTC

my boost of 50% off and def just gone after i did my first raids for points for pvp torny. that not being enough i had sent a spy mission a bit before containing 83 sucunus ,2 imperial sucubus and 2 observers, the mision just puffed gone, didnt even land, i had my 2 imperial sucubus at keep but rest just gone.

its this how plarium reconpences the ppl that spend money in they game?

any one know any mail to where i should write complaining ?
never start what you cant end. who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
30 July, 2016, 1:48 AM UTC
badone said:

my boost of 50% off and def just gone after i did my first raids for points for pvp torny. that not being enough i had sent a spy mission a bit before containing 83 sucunus ,2 imperial sucubus and 2 observers, the mision just puffed gone, didnt even land, i had my 2 imperial sucubus at keep but rest just gone.

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
badone
30 July, 2016, 2:11 AM UTC

lol thank you. 

donno why but i fell some kind of envy lolz

exxxe
30 July, 2016, 3:04 PM UTC

badone said:

lord badone 

check if the spies went back to your keep or catacombs if that is not the case 

then contact support they will check your account and purchases 

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
badone
30 July, 2016, 3:19 PM UTC
no onli the 2 imperial sucubos whent to keep the 83 normal sucubos and the 2 observers are gone. and thanks for the link
mwandel7
7 August, 2016, 10:51 PM UTC
paid for 30 pathfinders and they didn't show up.  purchased again later and they did.   what's up?  I'm short 30 pathfinders.
UTC +5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
8 August, 2016, 10:05 AM UTC
mwandel7 said:

paid for 30 pathfinders and they didn't show up.  purchased again later and they did.   what's up?  I'm short 30 pathfinders.
Please contact Support Team. They will check your expenses and help to resoilve this.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1723585 users registered; 42995 topics; 270753 posts; our newest member:capllottini