A beginner

A beginner

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 3, 2016, 16:1208/03/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

johanrayne said:

no they do not, that tribute is for you as a thank you for visiting a Friends castle, presumably,  for raising a wraith or fallen troops.

however it hasn't been functioning for me, i click on a hog for food, then i go to set my troop que's and i get the message not enough resources. another useless part of the game.
I suggest that you clear cache and reload the page after gathering them. Seems like the game didn't sync the new data. But it can be fixed with the game reload.
generally when i have to reload, it is because the info is not keeping up with the action. such as clicking speed ups and time boosts.  the speed ups and time boosts are being spent but the info is not registering.  or even something as simple as the report scroll showing in a section in which i have read all reports. when this happens, i know it is time to relog. and if i am switching between games; pirates, nords and stormfall the messages get stuck and freezeframe and i have to relog every 5 to 10 minutes.
in the last month and a half the action itself does not function. my food p/h with dragon stone running is - 66k. i can barely set ques with only 1k food. so if you are saying that i need to relog after i click every hog, in order to when i log back in set ques. that ain't gonna happen. there may be a 50/50 chance of the ques being set successfully. there is a randomness to the failure, occasionally one hog will work after 2 or 3 failures.
thanks