NEW PVP QUEST

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 25, 2016, 12:3507/25/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

db dbomb said:

Maybe just once in awhile you could tease us with something that will provide positive returns net net?
Like what? 

I don't know? a hug? a cup cake? Come on its real easy. If you win something you want to be a winner, you don't want to end up be a big loser.

You think the...

"Oh hey, My name on top of that list, I got no units left, although my army was worth many thousand times the reward I got, but Im still a winner right? RIGHT?" - Does this even sound remotely sensible to you?

If I just look at the black market now...  1000 dragons is 167000 sapphires. Now, buying these sapphires equals to about 1000 USD worth. 

Now acording to the orginal poster. and in relation to the event mentioned. You could send 1k dragons to their doom and not even get 25k pts. of the 70k required. so to get these 70k required, you would need 3 times as much. Now we talking about 3000 USD worth of sapphires here.

And the grand prize of 700 sapphires. worth about 4 USD.......

There is a reason why the orignal poster asked what you had smoked over at Plarium.

The sad fact is, the only epic or legendary about tournaments is how much people are willing to spend without no actual gains what so ever for their cost and effort. 

I would like you to ask yourself is this is even reasonable or fair from your own point of view. Your OWN.

3000 USD equals to;

50 tripple A games, or what about 12 years of subscription time about to any sub based mmo. Look I don't mind spending on gaming. But from there to go broke on it, is two different things.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 26, 2016, 09:0907/26/16
09/17/15

I understand your point, Gadheras. 

From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. 

There are some cases when our developers ask for some feedback about a new type of Tournament and they do make some changes according to players' feedback. In such cases I always let players know about it. For example, we had such situation yesterday with the new Tournament in Stormfall: Rise of Balur. When it launches again, it will be changed, and the voices of players will be heard.

And I really like that. As I work with players directly, I really want them to feel happy with our games, and I always push their suggestions as I can. But there are some things which we can't affect from our side: prices, Special Offers, Rewards, balance calculations, BGs mechanics, and many other things. 

But while being limited in opportunities, we can do our best to improve things that we can improve.
Jul 26, 2016, 10:2007/26/16
07/25/15

Its a bit shame it feels like the economy part of Plarium been out soruced to the Venuzelan department of finance. 

Its very hard to feel happy about the game when in the example above the level of spending we are being coerced towards. I would really like to know who the "right people" to address would be then, to advocate for changes that lead to a more reasonable experience.

Your games can be fun, but they are by no means tripple A games, neither do they stand up against more traditional mmo's.