Raiding

7 Replies
Ratty0915
20 July, 2016, 8:10 PM UTC
I recently raided a fief of a kt player and they raided my castle with tons of defense.  Why raid with defense?  This is a longtime player and I would like to know is there any advantages to raiding with defense?
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
20 July, 2016, 8:23 PM UTC
Ratty0915 said:

I recently raided a fief of a kt player and they raided my castle with tons of defense.  Why raid with defense?  This is a longtime player and I would like to know is there any advantages to raiding with defense?
Normally raiding with defense is discouraged as it takes nearly10 times the defensive strength to equal offensive strength. The player could have hit the wrong button or needed to get rid of troops to get down to food he could produce.
UTC +5:00
JWeiser_FoL
20 July, 2016, 8:31 PM UTC

Or he hit raid button instead of siege 

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Stewart
20 July, 2016, 11:19 PM UTC

or maybe you broke his seige on your castle before his def could get there to reinforce it.

a question for you, Why did you make 2 topics about the same thing.

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/leagues/topics/raiding-with-defense/

Noodle maker extreme
Aaron KT3
5 August, 2016, 5:33 AM UTC
Ratty0915 said:

Yes, there is, but only under the right circumstances.  I'll leave you to figure that out as thinking it through will sharpen your game.
Aaron
Lady Nerium KT-S2
5 August, 2016, 4:33 PM UTC
Move the topic to Discussion and see what everyone has to say?
I think, therefore I game.
brunsonthomas
5 August, 2016, 4:41 PM UTC
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

Move the topic to Discussion and see what everyone has to say?
Good idea. Moving.
ion
5 August, 2016, 7:02 PM UTC

Ratty0915 said:

probably your a small level player

aaa
1721097 users registered; 42511 topics; 271047 posts; our newest member:stormfall1991