Ofertas especiales - Special Offers

4 Replies
sto1493
20 July, 2016, 12:56 PM UTC
Si bien el juego es muy interesante, el que tiene mas posibilidades es aquel que tiene la posibilidad de utilizar las ofertas especiales. Si bien es cierto que aquellos países que se manejan en euros o dolares, les es mas favorable. Tendrían que realizar ofertas especiales para aquellos que no  tenemos un cambio de divisas favorable. Las ofertas que hacen, es prácticamente imposible para algunos de nosotros. Gracias por permitir hacerle las sugerencias
UTC +4:00
Juglar del Viento
20 July, 2016, 4:14 PM UTC

HOla  STo1493

gracias por tu sugerencia, pongo la traduccion en ingles, ya que la norma establecida es postear en este idioma. a ver si algun dia tenemos uno en español

tambien lo muevo al hilo de sugerencias

Un saludo

Sto1493:

While the game is very interesting, which is more likely it is one that has the ability to use special offers. While it is true that those countries that are handled in euros or dollars, they are more favorable. They would have to make special offers for those who do not have a favorable currency exchange. Offers that do, it is virtually impossible for some of us. Thank you for allowing him suggestions

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 July, 2016, 12:57 PM UTC
What exactly do you suggest?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
22 July, 2016, 1:10 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

What exactly do you suggest?

Looks like he want "more afordable offers" based on where you live in the world. 20 bucks might be something someone make in a hour one place, but in another part of the world it could take much, MUCH longer.

something like that would just not work.
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 July, 2016, 9:09 AM UTC

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
1718998 users registered; 42084 topics; 269765 posts; our newest member:rraehal