???

20 Replies
JWeiser_FoL
19 July, 2016, 2:34 PM UTC
Whoever is in charge of the chronicles need to learn to get their facts straight b4 making a post and then being proved wrong
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
jumy
19 July, 2016, 2:58 PM UTC
Johnathon Weiser said:

Whoever is in charge of the chronicles need to learn to get their facts straight b4 making a post and then being proved wrong

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
nige
19 July, 2016, 4:04 PM UTC
The person who wrote the chonicle shown screen shots ? How was it that persons fault for reporting what they knew to be correct , the messages was correct the screen shots was not false 
UTC +1:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
19 July, 2016, 4:16 PM UTC

Dear Lords

i move this thread to Off topic section to continue the discussion there

please be aware not to post pics and screenshots out of rules

Good Haunting


Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
JWeiser_FoL
19 July, 2016, 4:23 PM UTC
Come speak to the leagues involved...we are going to start doing more on our part to make sure our guys know to fact check as well b4 even sending league wide letters out so we don't run into this stupid stuff again....most of the bigger leagues use teamspeak and most leadership that needs to be in the loop have all the addresses to go around and visit with other leagues and their leadership.....we all got bigger fish to fry instead of bickering over mis interpretation of screenshots and letters.....also just an idea....maybe we should create a forums page for server one that we run and screenshots can be posted without being deleted....just a thought or if there are facebook users just add the stormfall l rage page
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 July, 2016, 8:50 AM UTC
Which part of the Chronicles are you referring to?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
jumy
20 July, 2016, 10:17 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Which part of the Chronicles are you referring to?
a Idea?
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
JWeiser_FoL
20 July, 2016, 2:29 PM UTC

The one that was deleted yesterday


JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
21 July, 2016, 10:00 AM UTC
I would appreciate it if you give me some examples - which information caused your negative reaction, with more details. So I could pass it further.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
charlene
21 July, 2016, 11:47 AM UTC

New topic:

are you all over at plarium high??? a pvp tournament where you only get something when you get 70k points, what on Gods green earth have you been smoking " your ***" i would love no pay to see most players getting that amount of points. you can sent 1k dragons to their doom and you wont even get to 25k points. and how many players taking into account that now you wont get decent payouts on battlegrounds, how many players have got over a million offence to waste without any means of getting anything in return. BOOOOOOO WAKE UP ***** SAKE 


edited,,, watch your language
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
21 July, 2016, 1:09 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I would appreciate it if you give me some examples - which information caused your negative reaction, with more details. So I could pass it further.

It's rude and ugly all what you're doing with Chronicles.

You published PRIVATE messages, PRIVATE reports, tried to rise hates between leagues.

Your tries are so obvious that became shamed try to start conflicts and in turn rise your probability of gaining new real money from players.

Instead of allowing us to easy publish reports and messages, and make situations where some players provoke each other, with potential challenges, you decided to play God, and make mess.

You broke every decent social rule and show how much you need our money. Instead of allowing us to spend money, you're trying to take it from us. And on every nice warning about ruining game, ***************** (we don't understand), and at same time you shown that you are *************, on many other posts.

White dress isn't for you anymore.


edited,,,, watch your language 


warning:-  do NOT offend anyone or you will be banned
UTC +0:00
jumy
21 July, 2016, 1:44 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I would appreciate it if you give me some examples - which information caused your negative reaction, with more details. So I could pass it further.

It's rude and ugly all what you're doing with Chronicles.

You published PRIVATE messages, PRIVATE reports, tried to rise hates between leagues.

Your tries are so obvious that became shamed try to start conflicts and in turn rise your probability of gaining new real money from players.

Instead of allowing us to easy publish reports and messages, and make situations where some players provoke each other, with potential challenges, you decided to play God, and make mess.

You broke every decent social rule and show how much you need our money. Instead of allowing us to spend money, you're trying to take it from us. And on every nice warning about ruining game, ***************** (we don't understand), and at same time you shown that you are *************, on many other posts.

White dress isn't for you anymore.


edited,,,, watch your language 


warning:-  do NOT offend anyone or you will be banned

I think that everything is like this game, good stories and fake, real people who end up inside there lost

The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Drogar61
21 July, 2016, 3:05 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


I would appreciate it if you give me some examples - which information caused your negative reaction, with more details. So I could pass it further.

It's rude and ugly all what you're doing with Chronicles.

You published PRIVATE messages, PRIVATE reports, tried to rise hates between leagues.

Your tries are so obvious that became shamed try to start conflicts and in turn rise your probability of gaining new real money from players.

Instead of allowing us to easy publish reports and messages, and make situations where some players provoke each other, with potential challenges, you decided to play God, and make mess.

You broke every decent social rule and show how much you need our money. Instead of allowing us to spend money, you're trying to take it from us. And on every nice warning about ruining game, ***************** (we don't understand), and at same time you shown that you are *************, on many other posts.

White dress isn't for you anymore.


edited,,,, watch your language 


warning:-  do NOT offend anyone or you will be banned

I watched my language, and didn't offend anyone. Contrary, I gave you compliment. Next time, first read carefully what I wrote.

About banning? Again? Me? Because I mentioned who should be banned and which posts should be edited and deleted.

I didn't give you any reason to threat me, and this is nothing than weakness to accept and do right and fair things.

Your game, your rules, your will.

But, all things have butterfly effect. Maybe you can watched that.

P.S.: As I can remember, someone thanked us for critics and spending time to describe and explain bad things in the game. If banning is reward for that I have a big problem.

UTC +0:00
JWeiser_FoL
21 July, 2016, 10:37 PM UTC
like i said in my first post......i dont know much about starting up a new forum page for server one but it would be great if we can get a forum page where things are not deleted all the time......at least if fake stuff is posted there can be rebuttles and not have to worry about it being deleted before everyone can ready it and realize something was fake and then proved wrong.......
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
22 July, 2016, 8:38 AM UTC
Thank you for your reply on Chronicles. I will pass it further.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
22 July, 2016, 2:00 PM UTC

Stewart_KT1 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:



edited,,,, watch your language 


warning:-  do NOT offend anyone or you will be banned
I am offended by the way you speak to and treat people. How do i go about getting YOU banned?

I really would love to see a "edited by" on posts, to see what moderator edit what messages. 
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
22 July, 2016, 5:45 PM UTC
Does it really matter? If one moderator edits it, another may come and decide it needs to be deleted so you will not see which moderator deleted the post. Posters know that language and offending people is frowned upon but insist on doing it anyway.
UTC +5:00
Drogar61
22 July, 2016, 10:37 PM UTC
If you will hear on phone: "You will be dead", first text from you will be "Who is there?", even if you can't change anything with that fact.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
25 July, 2016, 9:20 AM UTC
Gadheras said:



I really would love to see a "edited by" on posts, to see what moderator edit what messages. 
A really good suggestion. Will add a signature to mine.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Inaginni
25 July, 2016, 12:38 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

I really would love to see a "edited by" on posts, to see what moderator edit what messages. 

A really good suggestion. Will add a signature to mine.
Btw, thanks for starting to edit posts instead of deleting them, Alyona. It is much appreciated.
UTC +0:00
1664323 users registered; 33908 topics; 252913 posts; our newest member:mohamed maged