All Categories

???

???

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 19, 2016, 14:3407/19/16
05/25/14

???

Whoever is in charge of the chronicles need to learn to get their facts straight b4 making a post and then being proved wrong
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 19, 2016, 14:5807/19/16
Johnathon Weiser said:

Whoever is in charge of the chronicles need to learn to get their facts straight b4 making a post and then being proved wrong

Jul 19, 2016, 16:0407/19/16
The person who wrote the chonicle shown screen shots ? How was it that persons fault for reporting what they knew to be correct , the messages was correct the screen shots was not false 
Jul 19, 2016, 16:1607/19/16
04/10/15

Dear Lords

i move this thread to Off topic section to continue the discussion there

please be aware not to post pics and screenshots out of rules

Good Haunting

Jul 19, 2016, 16:2307/19/16
05/25/14
Come speak to the leagues involved...we are going to start doing more on our part to make sure our guys know to fact check as well b4 even sending league wide letters out so we don't run into this stupid stuff again....most of the bigger leagues use teamspeak and most leadership that needs to be in the loop have all the addresses to go around and visit with other leagues and their leadership.....we all got bigger fish to fry instead of bickering over mis interpretation of screenshots and letters.....also just an idea....maybe we should create a forums page for server one that we run and screenshots can be posted without being deleted....just a thought or if there are facebook users just add the stormfall l rage page
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 20, 2016, 08:5007/20/16
09/17/15
Which part of the Chronicles are you referring to?
Jul 20, 2016, 10:1707/20/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Which part of the Chronicles are you referring to?
a Idea?
Jul 20, 2016, 14:2907/20/16
05/25/14

The one that was deleted yesterday

Jul 21, 2016, 10:0007/21/16
Jul 21, 2016, 10:07(edited)
09/17/15
I would appreciate it if you give me some examples - which information caused your negative reaction, with more details. So I could pass it further.
Jul 21, 2016, 11:4707/21/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:07(edited)
11/05/14

New topic:

are you all over at plarium high??? a pvp tournament where you only get something when you get 70k points, what on Gods green earth have you been smoking " your ***" i would love no pay to see most players getting that amount of points. you can sent 1k dragons to their doom and you wont even get to 25k points. and how many players taking into account that now you wont get decent payouts on battlegrounds, how many players have got over a million offence to waste without any means of getting anything in return. BOOOOOOO WAKE UP ***** SAKE 

edited,,, watch your language
Jul 21, 2016, 13:0907/21/16
Jul 21, 2016, 13:30(edited)
06/22/14

I would appreciate it if you give me some examples - which information caused your negative reaction, with more details. So I could pass it further.

It's rude and ugly all what you're doing with Chronicles.

You published PRIVATE messages, PRIVATE reports, tried to rise hates between leagues.

Your tries are so obvious that became shamed try to start conflicts and in turn rise your probability of gaining new real money from players.

Instead of allowing us to easy publish reports and messages, and make situations where some players provoke each other, with potential challenges, you decided to play God, and make mess.

You broke every decent social rule and show how much you need our money. Instead of allowing us to spend money, you're trying to take it from us. And on every nice warning about ruining game, ***************** (we don't understand), and at same time you shown that you are *************, on many other posts.

White dress isn't for you anymore.

edited,,,, watch your language 

warning:-  do NOT offend anyone or you will be banned
Jul 21, 2016, 13:4407/21/16

Drogar61 said:

You published PRIVATE messages, PRIVATE reports, tried to rise hates between leagues.

Your tries are so obvious that became shamed try to start conflicts and in turn rise your probability of gaining new real money from players.

Instead of allowing us to easy publish reports and messages, and make situations where some players provoke each other, with potential challenges, you decided to play God, and make mess.

You broke every decent social rule and show how much you need our money. Instead of allowing us to spend money, you're trying to take it from us. And on every nice warning about ruining game, ***************** (we don't understand), and at same time you shown that you are *************, on many other posts.

I think that everything is like this game, good stories and fake, real people who end up inside there lost

Jul 21, 2016, 15:0507/21/16
06/22/14

Drogar61 said:

I watched my language, and didn't offend anyone. Contrary, I gave you compliment. Next time, first read carefully what I wrote.

About banning? Again? Me? Because I mentioned who should be banned and which posts should be edited and deleted.

I didn't give you any reason to threat me, and this is nothing than weakness to accept and do right and fair things.

Your game, your rules, your will.

But, all things have butterfly effect. Maybe you can watched that.

P.S.: As I can remember, someone thanked us for critics and spending time to describe and explain bad things in the game. If banning is reward for that I have a big problem.

Jul 21, 2016, 22:3707/21/16
05/25/14
like i said in my first post......i dont know much about starting up a new forum page for server one but it would be great if we can get a forum page where things are not deleted all the time......at least if fake stuff is posted there can be rebuttles and not have to worry about it being deleted before everyone can ready it and realize something was fake and then proved wrong.......
Jul 22, 2016, 08:3807/22/16
09/17/15
Thank you for your reply on Chronicles. I will pass it further.
Jul 22, 2016, 14:0007/22/16
07/25/15

Stewart_KT1 said:

I am offended by the way you speak to and treat people. How do i go about getting YOU banned?

I really would love to see a "edited by" on posts, to see what moderator edit what messages. 
Jul 22, 2016, 17:4507/22/16
03/22/16
Does it really matter? If one moderator edits it, another may come and decide it needs to be deleted so you will not see which moderator deleted the post. Posters know that language and offending people is frowned upon but insist on doing it anyway.
Jul 22, 2016, 22:3707/22/16
06/22/14
If you will hear on phone: "You will be dead", first text from you will be "Who is there?", even if you can't change anything with that fact.
Jul 25, 2016, 09:2007/25/16
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

I really would love to see a "edited by" on posts, to see what moderator edit what messages. 
A really good suggestion. Will add a signature to mine.
Jul 25, 2016, 12:3807/25/16
08/12/14

Gadheras said:

A really good suggestion. Will add a signature to mine.
Btw, thanks for starting to edit posts instead of deleting them, Alyona. It is much appreciated.
Jul 26, 2016, 08:2607/26/16
09/17/15
Inaginni said:

Btw, thanks for starting to edit posts instead of deleting them, Alyona. It is much appreciated.