Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jun 29, 2016, 16:2406/29/16
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

Dragons in Stormfall is nothing special, they a dime a dozen. Not like somone gawk in amazement.... "oh BOY that dude got a dragon..."

Then which creatures are special?

What makes something special is rarity. In a game where you can buy anything, there is no rarity. 

I would say we do have some rare Units which appear once a year or so :)

Yeah but its not a conflict driver. 

Conflict drivers is what make a war game a war game.

now its more like "hey guys, we prepped 2 castels with units here, you send allocated units when we say so, lets have some good pvp points"

You have leagues that control mutliple leagues and arrange fights between them to get pvp points and such. 

There is no conflict drivers in this game or objectives to fight over. Becons? pfff, there is way to many of them to be a conflict driver. Fortress's? no, because they get leveled to a certain level and then forgot about.

Imagine someone that got a being so powerfull you would need a lot to take it down, and at any given time it would be just a handfull max in the whole game. 

There is nothing to fear in this game, you can just put your units in catas and be safe. There is no real reasons to wage war vs other leagues either. And the war system is silly to say the least. Log in and see some notice about league x have declined war from league Y... its like WHAT?

Jun 30, 2016, 14:3706/30/16
Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

Dragons in Stormfall is nothing special, they a dime a dozen. Not like somone gawk in amazement.... "oh BOY that dude got a dragon..."

What makes something special is rarity. In a game where you can buy anything, there is no rarity. 

now its more like "hey guys, we prepped 2 castels with units here, you send allocated units when we say so, lets have some good pvp points"

You have leagues that control mutliple leagues and arrange fights between them to get pvp points and such. 

There is no conflict drivers in this game or objectives to fight over. Becons? pfff, there is way to many of them to be a conflict driver. Fortress's? no, because they get leveled to a certain level and then forgot about.

Imagine someone that got a being so powerfull you would need a lot to take it down, and at any given time it would be just a handfull max in the whole game. 

There is nothing to fear in this game, you can just put your units in catas and be safe. There is no real reasons to wage war vs other leagues either. And the war system is silly to say the least. Log in and see some notice about league x have declined war from league Y... its like WHAT?

I think players would be much more inclined to attack each other and play Stormfall as a war game if it didnt take such a ridiculously long time to recover troop numbers.
Jun 30, 2016, 15:4706/30/16
07/25/15
Camulos said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

I think players would be much more inclined to attack each other and play Stormfall as a war game if it didnt take such a ridiculously long time to recover troop numbers.
BINGO, but acording to Plarium that wouldnt make the game hardcore anylonger. Some would just say it would reduce the cashgrab, but what do I know...
Jun 30, 2016, 18:5306/30/16
Jun 30, 2016, 18:55(edited)
Gadheras said:

Camulos said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

Gadheras said:

BINGO, but acording to Plarium that wouldnt make the game hardcore anylonger. Some would just say it would reduce the cashgrab, but what do I know...
Faster troop recovery, coupled with player limits on troop numbers to make it more fun rather than waiting and bean counting... or smash with free magic pikemen
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 1, 2016, 08:5107/01/16
09/17/15

I know about your wishes, guys (faster troops building, free recovery for 100% Units, etc.). And our devs do. But they don't accept such suggestions, because that would drastically change the game dynamics. They are the creators of this game, and they have their own vision of how this game should develop. 

It's not that they don't listen to you and don't need your ideas. It's just as like if they were making a train, and you would suggest to make it fly instead of going on a railroad. Just an example.

Jul 1, 2016, 12:1907/01/16
07/25/15

I know about your wishes, guys (faster troops building, free recovery for 100% Units, etc.). And our devs do. But they don't accept such suggestions, because that would drastically change the game dynamics. They are the creators of this game, and they have their own vision of how this game should develop. 

It's not that they don't listen to you and don't need your ideas. It's just as like if they were making a train, and you would suggest to make it fly instead of going on a railroad. Just an example.

Ergh. I never said anything about free recovery for 100% units etc... please dont put words in our mouth we not even asked for. Nothing should be free, you should work for it, spend time and effort. What I mentioned above about lack of conflict drivers and arranged play dates and things like that does put a hamper on this being  a war game, or give the feeling of.

Jul 16, 2016, 07:3507/16/16
Dec 29, 2018, 17:05(edited)
11/05/14
you can get a protection thing for a day, by buying it with sapphires.