Are you serious with today's BG tournament?

20 Replies
Drogar61
14 June, 2016, 11:18 AM UTC
No comment
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
14 June, 2016, 12:01 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:


No comment

Lord Drogar61,

Battlegrounds are divided into categories: Common, Epic and Legendary. All BG categories are needed to enable lower lvl players to participate in tournaments.
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Drogar61
14 June, 2016, 12:15 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


Drogar61 said:


No comment

Lord Drogar61,

Battlegrounds are divided into categories: Common, Epic and Legendary. All BG categories are needed to enable lower lvl players to participate in tournaments.

I'm totally OK with idea that lower level players have chance.

Problem with your answer and globally with today's BG tournament is that awards have nothing with lower level players!!!

Awards (it's shame 80 sapps + garbage called anyhow, spec. awards, but to be clear)  will get all players. All players could get such amount of awards in last tournament which has better awards, and still low level players have chance to get better awards if they could.

Today, no one could get any award with sense, or everyone is treated as low level player.

About competition award of 1500 sapps no need to speak.

Is this some kind of experiment, how much we can be humiliated?

UTC +0:00
Nemanja
14 June, 2016, 12:26 PM UTC
Lord Drogar61,

Neither one player is humiliated in Stormfall and that will not happen in future. Task demands and rewards should vary to fulfill everyone's expectations.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
14 June, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC

My Lords, the tournaments rotate in terms of type and  payout, you do not have to play every tournament.

UTC +2:00
Drogar61
14 June, 2016, 1:42 PM UTC
Vladimir Stojanovic said:

My Lords, the tournaments rotate in terms of type and  payout, you do not have to play every tournament.

And what is the sense of tournament if your advice to skip them?
UTC +0:00
ion
14 June, 2016, 1:45 PM UTC
seems a joke , but is not a joke
aaa
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
14 June, 2016, 8:14 PM UTC

My Lords,

Tournaments are not obligatory and you're free to choose to participate or not.

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Drogar61
14 June, 2016, 8:40 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


My Lords,

Tournaments are not obligatory and you're free to choose to participate or not.

You could read thread posts and avoid this:

What is the sense of tournament if your advice to skip them?

UTC +0:00
ion
14 June, 2016, 10:23 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


My Lords,

Tournaments are not obligatory and you're free to choose to participate or not.



Yeah, we know that. But check the rewards from tournaments in the early of 2015, and check now. No offense, but are some diferences. We should have some fun in a game , dont take it from us


aaa
UTC +0:00
djmoody
15 June, 2016, 1:37 AM UTC

Nemanja said:


Drogar61 said:


No comment

Lord Drogar61,

Battlegrounds are divided into categories: Common, Epic and Legendary. All BG categories are needed to enable lower lvl players to participate in tournaments.

Horrible comment showing no understanding.

BG quest rewards are graduated already. The first few levels are easy and anyone can complete them, then they get harder and harder until only very high levels can complete the last few levels. Perfect system right - caters to all.

Apparently not - now we have to have new player only tournaments despite the fact the current system cater for all already. If you feel low level players can't take part in the usual tournaments, just adjust the first couple of levels and rewards. 

The newbie friendly change that is required is that low levels compete on their own for sapphire rewards, rather than have to compete against people that it is impossible for them to beat. You do already have lvl based tournaments. This of course isn't the update you made. Fail.

Why I have to explain your own game to you is a massive let down.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Nemanja
15 June, 2016, 9:05 AM UTC

Lord DJMOODY,

Moderators aren't Plarium employees. We are game players as you are and our only goal is to make this game better. 

BG rewards from 2015. and 2016. shouldn't be at same levels since now Stormfalls is a game of millions and therefore task should be more complex for higher lvl players with more strength in offence and defense. 

Nemanja
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 June, 2016, 9:22 AM UTC

Dear players. I understand that you may feel upset with some Tournament rewards. However, we launch so many Tournaments at once, so you could choose in which one you wish to participate. You are not obliged to take part in each and every one of them, it's only YOUR choice. 

We want to give you as much variants as we can, so you could choose the most appealing activity. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
trevor
15 June, 2016, 12:18 PM UTC

can i just say as drogar61 has asked why not make the first 3 lvls easy

 so low lvl players can do them  if you want new players then its the only way to go ,

 with the system you have now you are killing your own game ??????

UTC +0:00
ion
15 June, 2016, 2:10 PM UTC
Nemanja said:

Lord DJMOODY,

Moderators aren't Plarium employees. We are game players as you are and our only goal is to make this game better. 

BG rewards from 2015. and 2016. shouldn't be at same levels since now Stormfalls is a game of millions and therefore task should be more complex for higher lvl players with more strength in offence and defense. 

at this last bg tournament from these 1 million players , 10 were awarded with more than 80 sapphires, that means 0,00001%, too complex i would say . In my oppinion (as a player) this is discouraging for many. If i earn some sapphires from the game ill not take at my home , ill use these in game but if i cant be able to win i will quit ( that its a point of view of a free to play player) This game become more unbalanced every day
aaa
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
15 June, 2016, 4:43 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Dear players. I understand that you may feel upset with some Tournament rewards. However, we launch so many Tournaments at once, so you could choose in which one you wish to participate. You are not obliged to take part in each and every one of them, it's only YOUR choice. 

We want to give you as much variants as we can, so you could choose the most appealing activity. 

You could read thread posts and avoid this (how much times I have to say same thing):

What is the sense of tournaments if your advice to skip them?

UTC +0:00
Gadheras
15 June, 2016, 5:35 PM UTC

ion said:


Nemanja said:


Lord DJMOODY,

Moderators aren't Plarium employees. We are game players as you are and our only goal is to make this game better. 

BG rewards from 2015. and 2016. shouldn't be at same levels since now Stormfalls is a game of millions and therefore task should be more complex for higher lvl players with more strength in offence and defense. 

at this last bg tournament from these 1 million players , 10 were awarded with more than 80 sapphires, that means 0,00001%, too complex i would say . In my oppinion (as a player) this is discouraging for many. If i earn some sapphires from the game ill not take at my home , ill use these in game but if i cant be able to win i will quit ( that its a point of view of a free to play player) This game become more unbalanced every day

Not a million Stormfall players, hate to dissapoint you -)

Plarium could give us the exact number of active players on the servers they have, but they don't. TRADE SECRET!


UTC +2:00
Vladimir Stojanovic
15 June, 2016, 6:41 PM UTC

Drogar61 said:


Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Dear players. I understand that you may feel upset with some Tournament rewards. However, we launch so many Tournaments at once, so you could choose in which one you wish to participate. You are not obliged to take part in each and every one of them, it's only YOUR choice. 

We want to give you as much variants as we can, so you could choose the most appealing activity. 

You could read thread posts and avoid this (how much times I have to say same thing):

What is the sense of tournaments if your advice to skip them?

My Lord will you skip tournament with green Necros?

UTC +2:00
Snowgoon
15 June, 2016, 9:02 PM UTC

I don't see any reason to complain about this tournament. Maybe your expectations were a bit too high for a One Day tournament.

If every tournament was identical we would all get very bored.,,, and we all get sick of seeing the same names in the top 50 every time.



A few low level players were rewarded this time who never get a chance in 3 day tournaments - that is good enough for me

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Drogar61
15 June, 2016, 9:27 PM UTC

Tony Hobson said:


I don't see any reason to complain about this tournament. Maybe your expectations were a bit too high for a One Day tournament.

If every tournament was identical we would all get very bored.,,, and we all get sick of seeing the same names in the top 50 every time.



A few low level players were rewarded this time who never get a chance in 3 day tournaments - that is good enough for me

I think that we have different reports, so very probably Palrium divide tournaments. During Global tournament low level players hasn't chance. Without global tournament, it could be but accidentally. There is no direct impact on Top 100 or Top 10 amount of rewards, except if rewards are so bad that the best option is ignore them. In that case, less experienced users have chance but they will be damaged so hardly as final result.

With small awards Plarium kills tournament, and if you think once more you will see (look their answers) that they exactly killed last BG tournament.

That was fake, and simple spending time while global tournament is alive. Why? Someone has to pay gifted awards. So, if you are in global tournament you will play that parallel tournament with some small deficit or surplus. But without normal award you will simple loose big amount of troops if you try to play global tournament. That is point of last BG tournament.

Low level players always can have own tournament and can get decent awards.

UTC +0:00
1665662 users registered; 33893 topics; 253509 posts; our newest member:slayer117