All Categories

Are you serious with today's BG tournament?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 14, 2016, 11:1806/14/16
06/22/14

No comment
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2016, 12:0106/14/16

Drogar61 said:

No comment

Lord Drogar61,

Battlegrounds are divided into categories: Common, Epic and Legendary. All BG categories are needed to enable lower lvl players to participate in tournaments.
Jun 14, 2016, 12:1506/14/16
06/22/14

Nemanja said:

Drogar61 said:

No comment

Lord Drogar61,

Battlegrounds are divided into categories: Common, Epic and Legendary. All BG categories are needed to enable lower lvl players to participate in tournaments.

I'm totally OK with idea that lower level players have chance.

Problem with your answer and globally with today's BG tournament is that awards have nothing with lower level players!!!

Awards (it's shame 80 sapps + garbage called anyhow, spec. awards, but to be clear)  will get all players. All players could get such amount of awards in last tournament which has better awards, and still low level players have chance to get better awards if they could.

Today, no one could get any award with sense, or everyone is treated as low level player.

About competition award of 1500 sapps no need to speak.

Is this some kind of experiment, how much we can be humiliated?

Jun 14, 2016, 12:2606/14/16
Lord Drogar61,

Neither one player is humiliated in Stormfall and that will not happen in future. Task demands and rewards should vary to fulfill everyone's expectations.

Jun 14, 2016, 13:0406/14/16

My Lords, the tournaments rotate in terms of type and  payout, you do not have to play every tournament.

Jun 14, 2016, 13:4206/14/16
06/22/14
Vladimir Stojanovic said:

My Lords, the tournaments rotate in terms of type and  payout, you do not have to play every tournament.

And what is the sense of tournament if your advice to skip them?
Jun 14, 2016, 13:4506/14/16
02/24/15
seems a joke , but is not a joke
Jun 14, 2016, 20:1406/14/16

My Lords,

Tournaments are not obligatory and you're free to choose to participate or not.

Jun 14, 2016, 20:4006/14/16
06/22/14

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

You could read thread posts and avoid this:

What is the sense of tournament if your advice to skip them?

Jun 14, 2016, 22:2306/14/16
02/24/15

Nemanja said:

My Lords,

Yeah, we know that. But check the rewards from tournaments in the early of 2015, and check now. No offense, but are some diferences. We should have some fun in a game , dont take it from us

Jun 15, 2016, 09:0506/15/16

Lord DJMOODY,

Moderators aren't Plarium employees. We are game players as you are and our only goal is to make this game better. 

BG rewards from 2015. and 2016. shouldn't be at same levels since now Stormfalls is a game of millions and therefore task should be more complex for higher lvl players with more strength in offence and defense. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jun 15, 2016, 09:2206/15/16
09/17/15

Dear players. I understand that you may feel upset with some Tournament rewards. However, we launch so many Tournaments at once, so you could choose in which one you wish to participate. You are not obliged to take part in each and every one of them, it's only YOUR choice. 

We want to give you as much variants as we can, so you could choose the most appealing activity. 
Jun 15, 2016, 12:1806/15/16
10/07/14

can i just say as drogar61 has asked why not make the first 3 lvls easy

so low lvl players can do them  if you want new players then its the only way to go ,

with the system you have now you are killing your own game ??????

Jun 15, 2016, 14:1006/15/16
02/24/15
Nemanja said:

Lord DJMOODY,

Moderators aren't Plarium employees. We are game players as you are and our only goal is to make this game better. 

BG rewards from 2015. and 2016. shouldn't be at same levels since now Stormfalls is a game of millions and therefore task should be more complex for higher lvl players with more strength in offence and defense. 

at this last bg tournament from these 1 million players , 10 were awarded with more than 80 sapphires, that means 0,00001%, too complex i would say . In my oppinion (as a player) this is discouraging for many. If i earn some sapphires from the game ill not take at my home , ill use these in game but if i cant be able to win i will quit ( that its a point of view of a free to play player) This game become more unbalanced every day
Jun 15, 2016, 16:4306/15/16
Jun 15, 2016, 16:50(edited)
06/22/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Dear players. I understand that you may feel upset with some Tournament rewards. However, we launch so many Tournaments at once, so you could choose in which one you wish to participate. You are not obliged to take part in each and every one of them, it's only YOUR choice. 

We want to give you as much variants as we can, so you could choose the most appealing activity. 

You could read thread posts and avoid this (how much times I have to say same thing):

What is the sense of tournaments if your advice to skip them?

Jun 15, 2016, 17:3506/15/16
07/25/15

ion said:

Nemanja said:

Lord DJMOODY,

at this last bg tournament from these 1 million players , 10 were awarded with more than 80 sapphires, that means 0,00001%, too complex i would say . In my oppinion (as a player) this is discouraging for many. If i earn some sapphires from the game ill not take at my home , ill use these in game but if i cant be able to win i will quit ( that its a point of view of a free to play player) This game become more unbalanced every day

Not a million Stormfall players, hate to dissapoint you -)

Plarium could give us the exact number of active players on the servers they have, but they don't. TRADE SECRET!

Jun 15, 2016, 18:4106/15/16

Drogar61 said:

You could read thread posts and avoid this (how much times I have to say same thing):

My Lord will you skip tournament with green Necros?

Jun 15, 2016, 21:0206/15/16
12/13/14

I don't see any reason to complain about this tournament. Maybe your expectations were a bit too high for a One Day tournament.

If every tournament was identical we would all get very bored.,,, and we all get sick of seeing the same names in the top 50 every time.

A few low level players were rewarded this time who never get a chance in 3 day tournaments - that is good enough for me

Jun 15, 2016, 21:2706/15/16
06/22/14

Tony Hobson said:

I don't see any reason to complain about this tournament. Maybe your expectations were a bit too high for a One Day tournament.

If every tournament was identical we would all get very bored.,,, and we all get sick of seeing the same names in the top 50 every time.

A few low level players were rewarded this time who never get a chance in 3 day tournaments - that is good enough for me

I think that we have different reports, so very probably Palrium divide tournaments. During Global tournament low level players hasn't chance. Without global tournament, it could be but accidentally. There is no direct impact on Top 100 or Top 10 amount of rewards, except if rewards are so bad that the best option is ignore them. In that case, less experienced users have chance but they will be damaged so hardly as final result.

With small awards Plarium kills tournament, and if you think once more you will see (look their answers) that they exactly killed last BG tournament.

That was fake, and simple spending time while global tournament is alive. Why? Someone has to pay gifted awards. So, if you are in global tournament you will play that parallel tournament with some small deficit or surplus. But without normal award you will simple loose big amount of troops if you try to play global tournament. That is point of last BG tournament.

Low level players always can have own tournament and can get decent awards.

Jun 15, 2016, 21:3306/15/16
06/22/14

Vladimir Stojanovic said:

Drogar61 said:

My Lord will you skip tournament with green Necros?

Will I skip, or not, any tournament is my will, and has nothing with my repeated questions and whole thread. So,

What is the point of your question?

To be answer on my? - this is a rhetorically question.