best games

3 Replies
Unknown_Ranger
4 June, 2016, 12:46 AM UTC
love this game it is fun ientertainingand interactive i dont get bored easy with this game
UTC +7:00
Gadheras
4 June, 2016, 7:04 AM UTC

Unknown_Ranger said:


love this game it is fun ientertainingand interactive i dont get bored easy with this game

They so naive when they young and fresh :p
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
6 June, 2016, 8:12 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Unknown_Ranger said:


love this game it is fun ientertainingand interactive i dont get bored easy with this game

They so naive when they young and fresh :p
Ah, I'm sure you've been there too 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
6 June, 2016, 8:30 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Gadheras said:


Unknown_Ranger said:


love this game it is fun ientertainingand interactive i dont get bored easy with this game

They so naive when they young and fresh :p
Ah, I'm sure you've been there too 

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took a sapphire to the knee...



UTC +2:00
1723466 users registered; 42956 topics; 270700 posts; our newest member:lebedzadunay